Worst Clan Official List

Ammastus

51 minutes ago, Brian said:

This is like reading a topic from RSC CD circa 2007

It's great we bringing '88 back.

There was thinking I'd never see a topic like this as an adult, considering CDRSC died in terms of this quality long before I was an adult and bounty hunter wasn't even in development

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

9 minutes ago, Brian said:

@Krystal clean up this mess

Oh God this brings back bad memories of my RSC CD cl days ahahaha. =X 

Honestly back then, I found myself not really sure how to handle stuff like this because part of me is like "this is funny af" and part of me is like "i should probably do something.." and would usually end up letting another mod be the bad guy lmfao

Edited by Krystal

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

43 minutes ago, Mar said:

Im team Jayjay even if he is a massive bummer 

Yeh tbh better than being a paedo aint it

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

TBH I remember our trash callers mopping up Corr more times than not post 2008.  If they were as sub par to your callers as you say then you guys had a seriously low quality member base.

Now that my obligatory Corr flame is out of the way....

In all honesty though, in late 2010 and 2011 particularly I think we definitely had some times where we were rather lacking in callers.  PeterH retiring left a hole in our calling roster without a doubt.  But I think as @AZF1 pointed out in another post, we had a lot of callers who were very hot/cold, but for the most part we were able to ride the hot hand on that given day.  I think our lowest point was when we had a ton of GMT callers that for a period of time just couldn't continue to call past a certain time of night due to their real life situations changing for one reason or another.  That was right around when True joined and embarrassingly, but out of necessity we had to ask him to take falls ins at times even when he was an FA.

• Haha 1

bw.jpg

On 10/26/2020 at 10:32 AM, Lavigne said:

Ye gonna have to make that up to you considering you died for our sins in masshl gate ? More defected than spied though, I never gave them anything whilst I was still a member of DI.

Needless to say none of these personal, shits in the past and water under a bridge

Edward5010  - Never experienced him in AA. Undoubtly the same in AA as he was in Team Aussie. Emo child that threw his toys out the pram back then if he didn't get his own way.

Prannoy - Was good when the clan was doing well, nowhere to be found whenever it wasn't.

Evizu - Good with his members, but horrid at running the clan and lacked pride and quality control in a lot of areas, as was unfortunately the beginning of "that" era of VR where they just threw all logic out the window and pulling more became more important. 

Tukuruk91 - Ye say no more fam.

Madz/K12 Rising - Like Edward5010, but 20x more emo. And took things outside of the game before converting to Christ (lol).

East 93 - Good guy, but selfish caller. Would flame too many of his own members behind their backs rather than talk to them about issues, showed bias; one thing you don't do in a multi-clan CWA team. Would call until out of food, prayer and run and then lose fights by dying or bad calls due to having no energy to get there and had horrendous calls he'd refuse to change when told. He had Michele Ac, Jaybird, myself and Mohd at his disposal most nights and was reluctant to use them. Think he had either Paul or Joko for a while too.

Foyboy - Foyboy was someone I never got to know on a personal level because we just never really got on. Expected more out of him as an Advisor but often decided to be one of the sole roadblocks to me advancing DI and would even try to put down my attempts to push the clan or sabotage them because he couldn't be bothered, but then leaves to join a clan that was playing at the level I was trying to get DI to. Very strange, many unanswered questions.

Prensel - Absolutely fine, until he let his relationship with peaches get in the way. Simple, you pissed Peaches off, Prensel was on your back. Never had this issue as I avoided Peaches like I do to any female clanners who e-date; but watched some people get the heck.

Mystical - Lovely bloke but couldn't call for shit in Martians and cost us so many fights. 

Jack (Dragonwood) - Literally no idea how Dragoonwood did so well as a midsize when Jack did so little as a Leader and his other officials walked all over him.

Gene - TORC Leader (RuneHQ back when they had a clan). Could write a book on even how at the age of 12 I knew this guy had no business being a Leader, was more of a dictator without the premise to behave the way he did. Ian/Im4eversmart was the only guy worth anyones time. RIP to Gene though who did pass away some years ago, left behind one hell of a legacy with that site.

To be fair that's probs abit off base for pran, may have seemed that way in your short time in eos but really wasn't the case.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saxo said:

I used to sit in your Teamspeak wondering how anyone knew how to pile. Once the pile was determined the spamming was good. That's what DF had going for them.

Long time no see Saxo. To this day you don't know how helpful you were to Cor back in the day.  How about Flintstoneman's last fight. That was a blast. Was nice to go to bed early that day. 

1. Daniel156 - Terrible caller, no one respected him, had no authority, got 1 hit all the time. Often did 20IQ low brain decision.

2. Scleritis - Would beg for money in clan chat all the time and just showed up for ending pics

3. Mage Old Day - Just made a lot of noise and caused a lot of confusion. Couldn't transition due to constant choking.

4. Blaedr - Signed a contract to spy for a year and got kicked a few months into his contract

5. His Lordship - When you turn your clan into a cooking clan its time to let go and turn the life support machine off

• Haha 2
  • ned 1

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

1 hour ago, -RJ- said:

I used to sit in your Teamspeak wondering how anyone knew how to pile. Once the pile was determined the spamming was good. That's what DF had going for them.

Long time no see Saxo. To this day you don't know how helpful you were to Cor back in the day.  How about Flintstoneman's last fight. That was a blast. Was nice to go to bed early that day. 

Hello RJ it's been a while

I do vaguely remember flint's last pk, I think that was the one that effectively formed DFPD as we were fed up being crashed by 300+ opts of NI and RoT every fight. Fun times, I probably do miss that small period of time that fight happened on as it was probably the last time Cor was competitive with us, after that we focused on whoever was #1 or #2 at the time - RSD in BH, TRWF in early CWA and then TT from mid CWA onwards.

• Haha 1