Worst Clan Official List

Ammastus

1 hour ago, Applerune said:

Hohto that you?

Lmfao

@Saxo all your callers from DF were trash post 2008/2009 besides true cause hes my boy

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

2 hours ago, Dickus said:

iSh0w

He was the worst tbh. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

6 minutes ago, MILAD said:

shots fucking fired lmfao

Tell me I'm wrong?

People sucking off people like azf and dennis. They wouldn't of got into CoR/EOS lineups in them years

Edited by JayJay

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

11 hours ago, JayJay said:

Lmfao

@Saxo all your callers from DF were trash post 2008/2009 besides true cause hes my boy

Yo, are we still trying to pretend Cor was relevant after 2007? clan was an absolute shambles with 2 weeks of fame once a year, other than that you floated around rank 5 and was used by bigger and better clans as a distraction in a crash war because of how useless you were.... good to see you're still clinging onto the DF rivalry to keep Cor relevant though. Nothing changes huh... we've always lived rent free in your mind yet nobody in DF even gave your clan a second thought once we moved onto bigger and better things (TT) post 08.

As for your question, Peterh and Lil2 fall into that category and both are better than any callers Cor has had in your entire existence let alone post 08/09.

-----------

Jake/Blaedr also wanted his bit in:

Jay Jay lad, not sure how you would know what DF callers sounded like, who would spy for a clan in a continual slump fighting the likes of CR? (Sorry true). Post 2009 corruption were literally the clan worlds bottom dwellers, I think we lost once against you lot a week after out 24h fight, which you also outlasted. Not sure if your memory is fucked or not but corruption were awful for most of 09/10/11. No debate. Barely featured in the top 10, if your callers were so great why were you so useless?

Edited by Saxo
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Saxo said:

Yo, are we still trying to pretend Cor was relevant after 2007? clan was an absolute shambles with 2 weeks of fame once a year, other than that you floated around rank 5 and was used by bigger and better clans as a distraction in a crash war because of how useless you were.... good to see you're still clinging onto the DF rivalry to keep Cor relevant though. Nothing changes huh... we've always lived rent free in your mind yet nobody in DF even gave your clan a second thought once we moved onto bigger and better things (TT) post 08.

As for your question, Peterh and Lil2 fall into that category and both are better than any callers Cor has had in your entire existence let alone post 08/09.

-----------

Jake/Blaedr also wanted his bit in:

Jay Jay lad, not sure how you would know what DF callers sounded like, who would spy for a clan in a continual slump fighting the likes of CR? (Sorry true). Post 2009 corruption were literally the clan worlds bottom dwellers, I think we lost once against you lot a week after out 24h fight, which you also outlasted. Not sure if your memory is fucked or not but corruption were awful for most of 09/10/11. No debate. Barely featured in the top 10, if your callers were so great why were you so useless?

You're clearly a very angry boy who needs to get a nice woman in his life.

Your callers were trash. Corbin, myself and dave would have shit on them.

Cor was consistently top 3-5 and was #1 summer 2010.

Love x

O btw I had your ts echo'd to me multiple times ?

Edited by JayJay

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Just now, JayJay said:

You're clearly a very angry boy who needs to get a nice woman in his life.

Your callers were trash. Corbin, myself and dave would have shit on them.

Cor was consistently top 3-5 and was #1 summer 2010.

Love x

Lmao

Not much else to say really, I mean the fact dennis literally had to fake getting shot to get DF motivated to fight a post 2007 cor literally speaks volumes

It is ironic you mention summer 2010, although I'd have to fact check that, it wouldn't surprise me as that was the peak of the first crash war.. Congrats on #1 by default, I guess, it's about the only thing Cor achieved post 07... Don't let me take away your achievements.

1 minute ago, Saxo said:

Lmao

Not much else to say really, I mean the fact dennis literally had to fake getting shot to get DF motivated to fight a post 2007 cor literally speaks volumes

It is ironic you mention summer 2010, although I'd have to fact check that, it wouldn't surprise me as that was the peak of the first crash war.. Congrats on #1 by default, I guess, it's about the only thing Cor achieved post 07... Don't let me take away your achievements.

Claiming no one in DF cared about CoR then going on a big ranting essay followed by messaging Jake to get input just speaks volumes and nullifys any points you have actually tried to make

I'd have a day off if I was you pal

Also good to see even 10 years later Jake is still the same massive retard who thinks he's some sort of lad

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

1 minute ago, JayJay said:

Claiming no one in DF cared about CoR then going on a big ranting essay followed by messaging Jake to get input just speaks volumes and nullifys any points you have actually tried to make

I'd have a day off if I was you pal

Also good to see even 10 years later Jake is still the same massive retard who thinks he's some sort of lad

I mean, I woke up and Jake asked me to post. You quoted me so I replied.

As for your other post, "O btw I had your ts echo'd to me multiple times ?"

Congrats.... you had our TS echoed to you multiple times. We had your leader forums for multiple years.

xv9zK3G.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Saxo said:

I mean, I woke up and Jake asked me to post. You quoted me so I replied.

As for your other post, "O btw I had your ts echo'd to me multiple times ?"

Congrats.... you had our TS echoed to you multiple times. We had your leader forums for multiple years.

xv9zK3G.png

Grats I'm glad I've made you dig it up to remind yourself of your trump over CoR

I've really hit a nerve here aint I 

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png