'THE' & 'THE' Futures with Germs22, Valaraz, and Moombatamer5

Moombatamer5

9 hours ago, Eric said:

There were not many clans with orange capes so... i kind of miss The lol

It was the best Cape colour! Even if it did result in confusion every time we ran into a certain Dutch clan every week...

We were red for a bit before they added orange. Back when our meetings were held in the wizard tower in rs1.

• Like 1
  • heart 1

2 minutes ago, CJ70 said:

It was the best Cape colour! Even if it did result in confusion every time we ran into a certain Dutch clan every week...

We were red for a bit before they added orange. Back when our meetings were held in the wizard tower in rs1.

The capes were also a pain to craft. I remember having to collect materials to manufacture the dye

1 minute ago, bobman212 said:

The capes were also a pain to craft. I remember having to collect materials to manufacture the dye

Forgot about that bit... Should have made new recruits do it in bulk as part of their induction ?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bobman212 said:

I honestly don't remember the name but if I heard I'd know. I believe they were Jewish? They weren't someone from "core" The+TF. I don't think they were in Adelais much longer after I joined (went inactive). Pretty obvious but any Phobia who joined TF definitely shared forum information with Adelais in its nascent stages. I never shared information etc after before/after leaving TF/'The'. Not sure about others who did, I never asked.

Zodiac killer or something like that?

Also orange capes were the best, even better in classic than rs2 though, I remember us constantly nagging at jmods to bring back the classic colour.

Edited by Barf_ii

On 11/4/2020 at 7:01 PM, Mkm2384 said:

I hope he never see this, I know he's calmed down over the years but I don't know if I can handle the inflate of the ego over that one.

Thank you all for doing this, I rather enjoyed this trip down memory lane and think i'll need to make my bi-annual trip to Gladz boards to see who is still kicking. Kinda wish I'd had made more of an effort to get to know the other Alliance clans more. Unfortunately the me of 04-07 was short sighted,

Finaltank is still around?! LOL. I remember hearing him once on TS. Glad to hear he still inflates his ego. ?

On 11/4/2020 at 8:01 PM, Mar said:

More for TF but lookin back how do you feel about the TF vs Phobia and then Adelais thing that went on? 

Stressful. It was crazy for sure with spies entering our ranks and ruining our PK trips, etc.. If you good my RSN, a webpage comes up for Adelais and it has everyone's information. Quite creepy.

On 11/4/2020 at 10:10 PM, true said:

If you were to reopen 'THE' Clan in 2020, what would be your approach? (Assuming you have the time etc.)

Well, I don't think its in my place to. If I had the time and the stars were ever aligned, I would run it the same way I ran TF.

On 11/5/2020 at 2:03 AM, bobman212 said:

Also, hello Germs, Jess, etc. I still go by the alias "bobman212" or "bobman" but don't scape much anymore. Sorry to hijack but if anyone has questions for me about my TF or 'The' experiences I'll be happy to answer. I graduated from 'TF' into 'The' and was a TF admin for a few months.

And to anyone who wants to keep in touch: my discord is bobman#7620 ?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! :classic_happy: Thank you for the photos as well! I found this one funny. LOL. I can't find you on Discord but you should come join THE's discord!

Castle1.png

o.O

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

On 11/5/2020 at 6:44 AM, Valaraz said:

Aww, thanks ?

Still am brash and say what I think. But the edges have rounded over the years a bit.

:classic_love:

On 11/5/2020 at 11:45 AM, Barf_ii said:

I don't think I ever really said it but just want to thank everyone for the contributions they made to 'The'/TF, there are so many familiar names on these forums from the last two AMA's and it's really heartwarming to see there is still a connection in some way.

Thanks everyone.

Also thanks to whoever it was that decided RS clans needed an AMA section and made me realise that clans are still a thing.

❤️!! Yes, I will say this has been great and a lot of old school people have found their way onto THE's discord since this AMA has been up! This has really been great overall and amazing so I agree - Thank you to whoever thought up the idea of digging up us oldies for AMA's. :classic_happy:

21 hours ago, Lavigne said:

Back in the Jr clan days, which junior clans do you feel were the strongest? Think the only two I was in as a kid were Descendant Guardians (WG) and Phobia (FEAR). I was gutted when Fear/Phobia closed but didn't follow to Adelais because I didn't meet the reqs.

TF was definitely weak when I started, but I feel like it grew to be pretty strong. Phobia/Adelais were very strong and vicious. The Corruption tried and it didn't work out well.

18 hours ago, Eric`` said:

@Moombatamer5 - I don't think i've ever disagreed with you on anything, to this day you're one of the best leaders this games ever seen and you deserve your credit, a lot of the people who would go on to do great things in this game came up under you, and that says a lot, thank you for your time!

@ 'THE' in general, this clan was such a source of both joy and frustration for me but while I was here, I gave you guys everything I had, I'll never forget alot of the amazing things we were able to accomplish together.

I know I did definitely get on your case a few times cause you decided to go crazy on me (LOL)... but yeah, overall we were always on the same page. ? Its been great to look back at that time and just think of where I was personally in life and how I built my own life values around a lot around what I did for everyone in TF. The day that I resigned from TF LEader was so very hard for me. A lot of drama was going on and for some reason I felt as if I had let everyone down which is what ultimately led me to step down as Leader. I am glad to see that that was never the case and that I did make some small or big changes to people and their lives. Its been great talking with everyone and catching up with so many people I thought I would never talk to again. I am glad we're still all connected in some way. 

o.O

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

On 11/7/2020 at 2:07 AM, Flukejiver said:

@Valaraz @Germs22 @Moombatamer5

Do you think you played runescape for as long as you did because of the love of playing the game or because of the people you met during your time playing?

Yes, definitely. And as we've found out those same jerks are easily able to pull me back in.

On 11/7/2020 at 3:32 AM, Adam_ said:

What is/was your favorite non-pvp content ingame ?

Slayer cave maybe? Or Corp runs? If I'm honest non-pvp was mostly a way to either get skill total up OR fund PvP. Mostly the latter.

On 11/7/2020 at 6:00 AM, Vanzant said:

Bk wins again

I remember this one so well. It got a few people riled up.

Buttsex.jpg

unknown.png.44cf67c442496f7db87120c1e4c6ff2d.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

On 11/6/2020 at 1:40 AM, Eric`` said:

@Germs22 - Now that I've got my bitching out of the way, I hope you know I loved 'the', and I loved coming up under you. If it wasn't for you and jess I woulda never made it to what I was in Cor, always respect you so much for that. A lot of the reason I wanted to make 'the' a true force was for you, and maybe that's not what you wanted in the end but I always wanted to deliver it to you.

@Valaraz - I hate that you had to go inactive, with you at the helm I feel we were so close to becoming a permanent name in the top 10.

@Moombatamer5 - I don't think i've ever disagreed with you on anything, to this day you're one of the best leaders this games ever seen and you deserve your credit, a lot of the people who would go on to do great things in this game came up under you, and that says a lot, thank you for your time!

@ 'THE' in general, this clan was such a source of both joy and frustration for me but while I was here, I gave you guys everything I had, I'll never forget alot of the amazing things we were able to accomplish together.

Appreciate the compliment. And I do agree to some extent; I was a hothead at the time so getting me riled up for wars and fights was easy. Plus the time after 'The' really sealed the PvP aspect when out with Flying Hippos or FOOLS.

On 11/6/2020 at 3:01 AM, Eric said:

There were not many clans with orange capes so... i kind of miss The lol

I have one cape in RS and it's orange. The words to die by are; Orange Ownage.

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Guys and gals; on behalf of Moomba, Germs, all current and former staff of 'The' and myself: thank you for participating to this AMA and thank you for the fond memories, the laughs, the fights, the wars and the TS karaokes.

'The' as the oldest clan of RS has brought so many people together, it has risen from the ground many times over and I am confident that once again it will rise in the near future. 'The' lives on in all of us who use to proudly spam the following:

T fall in

T fall in

TF in

T in

And so on. Tree to tree, fall in line and do what you're told or Iceman520 will have a fit.

And of course the one that still gives me goose bumbs:

Orange Ownage

We might not pull 300 opts today but the activity this AMA has sparked in 'The' Discord shows that so many hold 'The' dear in their heart. And as such comrades, once again:

c2aade923d.png

theclanfourmbanner.png

• heart 1

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png