'THE' & 'THE' Futures with Germs22, Valaraz, and Moombatamer5

Moombatamer5

20 hours ago, Meg said:

Xaqza

Edit: Do you ever just think to yourself that Bogoroh probably has a deep voice now and start to have a panic attack?  What ever happened to Islamia22?

No clue who the first person is, but I know the name Islamia22. It at least sounds familiar. LOL. I wouldn't know what happened to either of them.

18 hours ago, Applerune said:

is xaqza still around?

No clue who that is.

o.O

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

12 hours ago, JayJay said:

Does anyone still have contact with zudegiman or zudegione?

No. ? I do not.

P.S. I saw your second post. I was working and just had dinner hence now me answering you. Sorry for the delay I guess. :495994341_:

9 hours ago, true said:

Who did you look up to in the clan world?

OOOO. CJ and Annasweat even though they were not with 'THE' long after I joined. If I had to pick anyone after those two it would be Germs and Diggump.

4 hours ago, true said:

What are your favorite AND least favorite things about the leadership style of the other two AMA'ers in this thread?

HA!

That's hard to answer cause I was more focused with TF than 'THE', but I'll give it a shot.

Germs

• Pro: Good morale booster. You always found a way to get everyone together even though people were ready to kill each other.
  • Con: You were also too soft when it came to certain decisions. I also feel like you didn't have a good read on certain people which ended up being staffed and becoming unruly.

Valaraz

• Pro: You spoke your mind and weren't afraid to do so!
  • Con: You spoke your mind and didn't care how it affected people. You were very brash sometimes.
4 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

I didn't join the RS clanning scene until 2008 so it's been very interesting to read up on some of 'THE' clans history that predates that. I looked up to your clan back in the day, great stuff you guys did ?

Thanks for doing this AMA!

Thanks! :classic_happy:You're welcome!

2 hours ago, Kenny said:

Lots of old faces ?

Do you have anymore old screenshots @Moombatamer5?

Were there any porking scandals in THE? (asking for a friend @true ?)

I do. I'll share some, the rest will have to stay with me. :classic_happy:

*Edit* I had to ask wtf "porking scandals" was which is apparently e-dating. Thanks for the clarification @true!! ?I am honestly not sure... There was a lot of drama between guys and girls who wanted to get jiggy with it, but nothing ever escalated into people dating to which caused any scandals. 

o.O

eeee.png

evilgerms.png

fuckingasshay.png

hoyllol.png

run17.png

SAXOLLLLLL.png

shepsidude.png

siggyrangeanddidntdie.png

SteveDenial.png

The-Rising-banner-Complete-1.gif

titftw.png

Uglyeh.png

vandiesigged.png

Wilba-ATHF.png

Edited by Moombatamer5
  • Like 2

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

7 hours ago, Germs22 said:

Honestly early on I looked up to Gladz Pk leaders like Finaltank and also previous leaders of THE like Annasweat and King CJ who also did a lot for the clan world.

I hope he never see this, I know he's calmed down over the years but I don't know if I can handle the inflate of the ego over that one.

Thank you all for doing this, I rather enjoyed this trip down memory lane and think i'll need to make my bi-annual trip to Gladz boards to see who is still kicking. Kinda wish I'd had made more of an effort to get to know the other Alliance clans more. Unfortunately the me of 04-07 was short sighted,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moombatamer5 said:

No. ? I do not.

P.S. I saw your second post. I was working and just had dinner hence now me answering you. Sorry for the delay I guess. :495994341_:

OOOO. CJ and Annasweat even though they were not with 'THE' long after I joined. If I had to pick anyone after those two it would be Germs and Diggump.

HA!

That's hard to answer cause I was more focused with TF than 'THE', but I'll give it a shot.

Germs

• Pro: Good morale booster. You always found a way to get everyone together even though people were ready to kill each other.
  • Con: You were also too soft when it came to certain decisions. I also feel like you didn't have a good read on certain people which ended up being staffed and becoming unruly.

Valaraz

• Pro: You spoke your mind and weren't afraid to do so!
  • Con: You spoke your mind and didn't care how it affected people. You were very brash sometimes.

Thanks! :classic_happy:You're welcome!

I do. I'll share some, the rest will have to stay with me. :classic_happy:

*Edit* I had to ask wtf "porking scandals" was which is apparently e-dating. Thanks for the clarification @true!! ?I am honestly not sure... There was a lot of drama between guys and girls who wanted to get jiggy with it, but nothing ever escalated into people dating to which caused any scandals. 

o.O

eeee.png

evilgerms.png

fuckingasshay.png

hoyllol.png

run17.png

SAXOLLLLLL.png

shepsidude.png

siggyrangeanddidntdie.png

SteveDenial.png

The-Rising-banner-Complete-1.gif

titftw.png

Uglyeh.png

vandiesigged.png

Wilba-ATHF.png

Tit ftw 

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

1 hour ago, Mkm2384 said:

I hope he never see this, I know he's calmed down over the years but I don't know if I can handle the inflate of the ego over that one.

Thank you all for doing this, I rather enjoyed this trip down memory lane and think i'll need to make my bi-annual trip to Gladz boards to see who is still kicking. Kinda wish I'd had made more of an effort to get to know the other Alliance clans more. Unfortunately the me of 04-07 was short sighted,

Finaltank is a legend though haha

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

23 hours ago, Meg said:

Xaqza

Edit: Do you ever just think to yourself that Bogoroh probably has a deep voice now and start to have a panic attack?  What ever happened to Islamia22?

BOGOROH. man, what a funny guy

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

5 hours ago, Mkm2384 said:

Lol that old bastard still plays? If u also see neohotblaze and erador tell them I say hi.

Yea I wish I could relieve those summers just once.

2 hours ago, true said:

If you were to reopen 'THE' Clan in 2020, what would be your approach? (Assuming you have the time etc.)

I think I've been so out of the loop when it came to the clan world I wouldn't know where to begin. I think my approach would be the same now as it was back then. Create a core group of dedicated loyal members that have more that surface level bonds and then go from there. Challenge smaller clans and work our way up like we always have.

...and yes it would be a more pking focused clan along with PVM in-between for money. 

Also, hello Germs, Jess, etc. I still go by the alias "bobman212" or "bobman" but don't scape much anymore. Sorry to hijack but if anyone has questions for me about my TF or 'The' experiences I'll be happy to answer. I graduated from 'TF' into 'The' and was a TF admin for a few months.

And to anyone who wants to keep in touch: my discord is bobman#7620 ?

Edited by bobman212