'THE' & 'THE' Futures with Germs22, Valaraz, and Moombatamer5

Moombatamer5

1 hour ago, Germs22 said:

Prob shaking his titties to a fan

Was he the guy who ate iPods?

unknown.png.44cf67c442496f7db87120c1e4c6ff2d.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

Does anyone still have contact with zudegiman or zudegione?

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

14 hours ago, true said:

What are some clans you wish you got to experience looking back?

What clan clan do you feel like was the "greatest" during the era you played/clanned?

Using people from all eras, what is your dream 'THE' officials team?

I think I'll have to say DI. They had a sort of a military dicipline towards my viewing point and I think I would've liked that.

14 hours ago, Pietru said:

@Germs22 or anyone else who would like to talk about it

How was THE Alliance like? Anything behind the scenes that the clan world didn't know about?

It was like an extended family where Gladz were the most active ones and so I spent most time talking to them. TMRD was sort of the older big bro who moved out of the house already but was around here and there.

14 hours ago, true said:

Thoughts on @Eric`` aka La Hire 44? ?

I was expecting this to come up. Nothing negative; a personality like Gslax24. I believe most people have their heart in the right place and I do believe this to be the case for Eric as well. Sure our views didn't always meet eye to eye but we got along nice even after you left 'The'.

13 hours ago, J0ey said:

Most overrated clans of all time?

The Sabres.

Realistically, however, NI. They were like a swarm of hungry beggars. Annoying sure but so chaotic.

13 hours ago, Flukejiver said:

@Moombatamer5 @Germs22 @Valaraz

Top 5 callers?

The only one I remember vividly is Iceman. Oh and Adam.

• heart 1

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

@Germs22 @Valaraz @Moombatamer5

Any chance you would start playing again and join tempest? ?

There's a chance but it's slim

Any crazy e-dating stories?

Actually no

13 hours ago, 3lite said:

Thank you all for being willing to participate in this topic.

In the 2005-2006 period, I was a Rider of Rohan in Gladz.  At the time, I really valued the relationship that the alliance had.  I can relate to what Germs had mentioned about the ability to attend each clan's trips because I really enjoyed joining BK for their PK trips (my brother was in BK) and occasionally joined "The" on PK trips.  I can remember the Gladz opinion on a few alliance-related issues, but wanted to see if you all had any insights on the following:

1.) The Devilz was a Gladz ally, but had a poor relationship with several of the other alliance clans.  It was often a source of contention between the clans.  Things got confusing when I would join TD on their pk trips, and they'd end up hitting an alliance clan.  I logged out in this situation and would not participate, but I do remember a few Gladz that got reprimanded for fighting alongside The Devilz against alliance clans.  Do you remember if there were any leadership discussions in "The" about how to handle The Devilz~Gladz alliance situation?

2.) Initially, there was resistance to incorporating TMRD into the alliance and it was in negotiations for several months before they were formally admitted to the alliance (I think BK didn't like the idea, but forget the opinion from "The").  Do you remember the stance that "The" had on TMRD at the time?

3,) In hindsight, I believe that the alliance could have collectively hurt Gladz, BK, TMRD, and "The."  These four clans had a unique perspective and ambition in the clan world, valuing large scale, infrequent wars over frequent PKRIs.  Because these four clans were so similar in their approach, there was an opportunity for rivalry and competition to promote a different style of PvP play than the direction the clan world went.  Do you think if the alliance didn't exist, it would have caused the four aforementioned clans to be more competitive with each other, promote more competition and interest in warring throughout the clan world, and (perhaps) thrive as long-term forces in PvP?

Lastly, respect to Germs22.  I remember him as an extremely positive force in the alliance and I do think he helped to promote a friendly atmosphere between Gladz and "The."

1. I think this was before my time. But no, I don't remember anything about this.

2. Also before my time, never had any issues with them.

3. TA probably made sense because of what you outlined there. It could've gone in two different ways; growth of one and closure of others or just closure for all.

13 hours ago, David said:

Your thoughts on Drew22? 

I'm sorry Drew, I can't remember much. I'm going to hazard a guess and say he was a good guy. I think he was.

13 hours ago, Gslax24 said:

In your opinions, who was the absolute most savage, dominant, and ridiculously good looking PVEer in the entire game?

Hey guys ?

Two people I remember the best are Matt and Germs. Matt also found me after all these years.

13 hours ago, Exacuter_411 said:

Examute (Exacuter 411) here.   THE was a good time.

I always wondered what happened to you. Been seeing your name here and there on Robyn's timeline.

13 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Is there any clans you wish you were apart of that you never got the chance to be?

Least favorite clans you'd encountered in your time as part of the community and why?

Any entertaining stories for members being kicked? 

Still, DI.

I actually had a distaste for DF for a long time. Not because of the clan itself but some members, who I don't remember these days, were just toxic and being a very black and white person I decided that all of the members must be like that.

13 hours ago, Gslax24 said:

Absolute wankers. At the time I probably thought they were dicks, I generally just had way too much excitement and energy and was pretty aggro / annoying. Looking back they were all amazing people. I miss Annasweat a lot, I looked up to that guy pretty good and always wondered how he's been. Adrian I hated at the time because I was jealous I couldn't get in a position of leadership in spite of leading / guiding as much as possible -- he was very much right not to trust me with that.

You were entertaining at the time; Adrian already mentioned that you were very on/off at the time and I agree to that. Man, when you were hyped for a fight it was almost beautiful to watch. As an old man I wish I had that energy now.

12 hours ago, true said:

I'm not sure if you but Gladz are still alive and well over RS3 with a pretty big community.

Apart from I believe TMRD/Jagz hanging around with smaller communities of their own, what do you think about Gladz has allowed them to stay active and poppin through 2020? 

Skilling and absolute refusal to shut up shop.

12 hours ago, Coolsniper said:

Apart from myself, who was your favorite/most memorable member?

Dylanups. He was resilient and always there even though being much younger than the rest of us he probably picked up a handful of bad habbits and got grounded to infinity. I sometimes wonder what happened to him.

12 hours ago, David said:

What do you think of fluke

Who?

11 hours ago, David said:

What do you think about Flukejiver? One of your best members.

Who was he again?

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

1 hour ago, true said:

Who did you look up to in the clan world?

Honestly early on I looked up to Gladz Pk leaders like Finaltank and also previous leaders of THE like Annasweat and King CJ who also did a lot for the clan world.

2 hours ago, true said:

Who did you look up to in the clan world?

For me there were several but most are from 'The'; Germs, Jess, Matt (Gslax, not that other one), Yogo and Xero. I'm sure there would be other names if I spent more time trying to remember their names.

To namedrop a few others: Nukearcher, Bwuk, Lord and Jani from FOOLS.

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

6 hours ago, JayJay said:

Does anyone still have contact with zudegiman or zudegione?

Any danger of not ignoring my question lads

Edited by JayJay

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

I didn't join the RS clanning scene until 2008 so it's been very interesting to read up on some of 'THE' clans history that predates that. I looked up to your clan back in the day, great stuff you guys did ?

Thanks for doing this AMA!

• Like 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

2 hours ago, JayJay said:

Am only speaking for myself here but no, negative on that.

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

5 hours ago, JayJay said:

Speaking from someone who been in and around the for years not heard from zude since probably 2014 unfortunately. He’s always the kind of guy who’ll be back though. His sister I know rejoined the for a while after old school started but that’s a long time ago now