[SRS] Describe your life(or a recent time) with a song

inf`

Lol my choices are a little.. deep compared to others on the thread, but these are the ones that resonate deeply with me, especially the first two.  The last one is more of my "current situation" song; might stick for a while, might not.

3 Songs for my life.

Childhood when I dealt with domestic abuse & alcoholism and just my thoughts of how I felt about that household lol. Extra bonus points for being Southern and depicting the actual typical weather there too lol:

After moving out of said abusive environment, pulling myself out of depression, finding out who I was & wtf to do with myself:

I needed a new song for beginning my new chapter in life super recently.  I'm kinda in a "Put myself first, do what I want, yolo" sorta mode right now. So this is the current one that sings to me. ?

• Like 1
  • heart 2

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

3 hours ago, Krystal said:

Lol my choices are a little.. deep compared to others on the thread, but these are the ones that resonate deeply with me, especially the first two.  The last one is more of my "current situation" song; might stick for a while, might not.

3 Songs for my life.

Childhood when I dealt with domestic abuse & alcoholism and just my thoughts of how I felt about that household lol. Extra bonus points for being Southern and depicting the actual typical weather there too lol:

After moving out of said abusive environment, pulling myself out of depression, finding out who I was & wtf to do with myself:

I needed a new song for beginning my new chapter in life super recently.  I'm kinda in a "Put myself first, do what I want, yolo" sorta mode right now. So this is the current one that sings to me. ?

Alright then lets be more serious. Cemeterywaltz ❤️