EOS/VR/DF

True 2k8

EOS/VR/DF - Best F2P clan in 2021  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EOS - have good leaders but I see them getting bored of RS and going back to Albion since from what I've been told the fights are more fun there

VR - Haven't heard much from them. RJ is a bro from DA so gl to them.

DF - If they 'hypothetically' started venturing into F2P and took it seriously they would be ahead of EOS/VR. EOS would be rusty after members returning back to the game and I think DF's quality is better than VR + EOS currently. 

If I have to think historically from when I played 

VR will just mass recruit from some Mexican or Brazilian country clan and have terrible organisation with large numbers... but they won’t do much 

Eos will do well for a few weeks then they will get bored 

DF will go watch a movie 

so EOS

• Like 1

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

In all honesty I cannot see DF posing a large threat unless they mix in some more F2P. I always felt that was their strong point (although I understand their members prefer p2p as it stands). 

EoS will have a strong start to the year with an influx of ex-members and I feel people will join them for the name so they will be quite strong at the start. Would be good to have another clan to fight, more clans in f2p the better in my eyes. 

VR have had a good finish to the year but to sustain that they need to keep their current official base I feel. 

As a side note I think this is all dependant on the pandemic, of course we are seeing a bit of a surge (as is RS in general) due to lockdowns etc. I'd hope this has  re-ignited the interest of older players and they continue with the game beyond Covid-19. I suppose it's just waiting and seeing with that. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member