What makes smart phones smart?

Mk 17

Do you think your smart phone is really smart? 

what makes it smart? To me it isn’t that smart you can often ask for example Siri a question and she gets it wrong and tells you something completely different. If it was truly smart wouldn’t it be able to answer the questions you ask it? 

discuss 

spacer.png

A smart phone is considered smart because it has access to the database called the internet and if you have any type of question, you can search for it and most likely find the answer. So that makes it “smart” because it finds answers for your questions 

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

Kind of slow tbh, think they would lose in the show "Are you smarter than a fifth grader"

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

mfw an inanimate object has the same IQ as me

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

1 hour ago, Flukejiver said:

A smart phone is considered smart because it has access to the database called the internet and if you have any type of question, you can search for it and most likely find the answer. So that makes it “smart” because it finds answers for your questions 

I wouldn't consider the internet a database...

however, leaving technical terms aside, I would say smart phones are smart because they help dumb people do things more easily

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

13 minutes ago, Mona said:

maybe higher

Don't be like that, babygirl, I know you're angry we can't be together, but it's for the best, I promise x

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

4 minutes ago, Titan said:

Don't be like that, babygirl, I know you're angry we can't be together, but it's for the best, I promise x

not even in my worst nightmare I'd like to be with you x but it's ok, there are blenty more fish in the sea for ya xx

2jb58W5.png

rave2.gif

9vOiE6V.png

rave2.gif

yGKXcmV.png

1 hour ago, Howl said:

I wouldn't consider the internet a database...

however, leaving technical terms aside, I would say smart phones are smart because they help dumb people do things more easily

It was suppose to be a funny response....

• Haha 1

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

Only Androids are smart tbh

Agreed

• ned 1

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png