Do you like snow?

Flukejiver

Snow  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going to say overall: Yes.  Just because it makes winter so much more beautiful. I grew up in the South where it never snowed and it was just dead grass all winter ugh. I've been dealing with snow for the last decade and I hate when I have to drive in the middle of a damn blizzard, but otherwise it's been okay to deal with. ?

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

No it's shit

In the UK in winter it sort of hovers around 0 oC (32F) so I guess the snow partially melts and gets compacted into an ice rink on the pavement which is a shitemare for me walking to work

Tbh no it can frig off 

work still expects you to get ooot and aboot all the time in snow and I remember a few years ago there was fellas stranded on motorways and stuff overnight because of snow I literally would hate to be one of those fellows 

spacer.png

Answered yes, but really depends on the circumstances.  It snows rarely where I am, but tends to dump when it does.  Two years ago, we had 3 feet over the course of 2-3 days and I lost power for over a week.  Not fond of running the generator 24/7 to keep pets and refrigerated goods alive.

7R85FSe.png