My cape is on fireeeeee

Krystal

7 hours ago, Pur3 Str0ng2 said:

Very nice, congrats 😄 Very nice progress on the account!

If you are tired of your ava collecting arrows and other stuff? I think other stuff. You can right click it and theres an option to turn it off 😃 (I assume those 7 steel arrows are from the ava) Just saying 🙂

I didn't know you could turn it off! Thank you! It's an annoying feature hahaha.

4 hours ago, B4uz said:

You got a lot of supplies left!

Gzzz!

Yeah uhh LOL after my first attempt, I saw how many supplies I had left and was like "ok. next attempt, i'll just take my time with the healers. carefully peel them off and kill them then jump back on him since i have the supplies to take my time" So I did. And I killed them all.  But then when I went back and brought him to 50% a second time, they spawned again!!! I didn't know they would spawn again!! Arghh.  Fight had dragged on long enough where I just lost focus and missed a swap during that attempt.  A friend then suggested chins to get the healers faster and to just tank them while hitting Jad, so that's what finally worked for me haha.

Thank you everyone for not being snobby like "fire cape ez. i do jad for slayer lol.  come back when you have inferno cape" or something.  I'm older nowadays with poor reaction times, so I honestly wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it!!

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]