My cape is on fireeeeee

Krystal

Omg I didn't think I could ever get this damn thing but I was determined to get it before bp nerf went through.  Thought I was going to fail this last attempt because I lost track of my prayer and it DROPPED but I somehow got it back up before getting curbstomped again LOL

LJG7RbH.png

• Like 2

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Heard a bit about the BP nerf. What is it? 

But ye grats, first ever fire cape?

• Thanks 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Nice!! I might go for a second before blowpipe nerf tbh!

• Like 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

11 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

Heard a bit about the BP nerf. What is it? 

But ye grats, first ever fire cape?

I had one in RS2 back in the day after many painful attempts haha.  This time around it took me 4 tries. (And one doesn't count because a lag spike was to blame - couldn't see what attack he was doing ughhhh) I got Jad to 50% easily on my very first try since I remembered how his attacks worked by looking at his legs, but I got a little anxious when trying to get the healers dealt with.. took a couple more attempts to nail down my own strat for them, but finally got it. =] 

Bp nerf is gonna drop down the damage of bp by quite a bit.  I don't have the exact stats in front of me, but it's pretty significant.  

Edited by Krystal

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]