Are you getting vaccinated for Covid?

oob

Are you getting vaccinated for Covid?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 minutes ago, Lander said:

This was quick to search (srsly cba to do it for you since ur actin like a retard)

"I lost 3 friends to cancer last year none expected to see in the new and all have covid on their death certificates... not cancer.. lung, pantriatic and a brain tumour.. but covid was the cause.. it's bullshit. "

I don't understand these arguments. If you have cancer and get shot, you didn't die from cancer. It's irrelevant if you were going to die from cancer or not. If you have health issues and get covid, covid is what killed you. Covid kills in a similar way that aids does. You don't technically die from aids, but it causes you to be so weak that other issues become much more dangerous. Something as simple as a cold could turn into full blown pneumonia and cause death in a covid patient. The cause of death was covid, not the pneumonia. Pneumonia was a comorbidity.

Below is a National Library of Medicine definition of a comorbidity. You can read it yourself, but long story short: It's increasingly important to determine how different medical conditions affect each other. While you may have multiple pre-existing conditions, it is not always that difficult to track down which condition kicked things off and started the snowball. Covid is one of these conditions. For example, when Covid hits someone with a weak heart, it can cause their body to work harder to keep their heart going. This causes other organs to reduce blood flow to compensate. In turn, the 02 levels will likely drop in the body due to lack of oxygen in the lungs and other organs begin shutting down. The cause of death would be covid induced organ failure. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2713155/

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Bobby said:

I don't understand these arguments. If you have cancer and get shot, you didn't die from cancer. It's irrelevant if you were going to die from cancer or not. If you have health issues and get covid, covid is what killed you. Covid kills in a similar way that aids does. You don't technically die from aids, but it causes you to be so weak that other issues become much more dangerous. Something as simple as a cold could turn into full blown pneumonia and cause death in a covid patient. The cause of death was covid, not the pneumonia. Pneumonia was a comorbidity.

Below is a National Library of Medicine definition of a comorbidity. You can read it yourself, but long story short: It's increasingly important to determine how different medical conditions affect each other. While you may have multiple pre-existing conditions, it is not always that difficult to track down which condition kicked things off and started the snowball. Covid is one of these conditions. For example, when Covid hits someone with a weak heart, it can cause their body to work harder to keep their heart going. This causes other organs to reduce blood flow to compensate. In turn, the 02 levels will likely drop in the body due to lack of oxygen in the lungs and other organs begin shutting down. The cause of death would be covid induced organ failure. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2713155/

So its irrelevant also that u get died off cancer or covid also right? Ur argument about "getting shot" is even worse argument tbh. But still I dont think I should take vaccine.

2 hours ago, Josh said:

Produced? No. Most vaccines built upon a similar underlying technology (e.g mRNA, viral vector) will have a similar production time. It isn't possible to speed up production beyond increasing infrastructure. 

I meant as in the trials and time to create. Not the production afterwards.

Yes I am aware of how large a study they did in that 3 months of testing.

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

1 hour ago, Lander said:

So its irrelevant also that u get died off cancer or covid also right? Ur argument about "getting shot" is even worse argument tbh. But still I dont think I should take vaccine.

The "argument" about getting shot isn't an argument. It's an extreme example meant to show how ridiculous a comorbidity argument is. So I'm glad it served it's purpose. My whole argument was meant to demonstrate that, while you may have a comorbidity such as cancer, covid can cause that to kill you. So therefore your cause of death would likely be "covid induced ____." There are very few cases in which people die of only covid 19 and those aren't what people are using as evidence. If you have lung cancer and are infected with a virus that attacks your lungs, it's likely that you will struggle more than someone who has lung cancer but does not have the same virus. If you die, it may be the cancer that killed you, but it was the covid that caused your death. This can be applied to so many conditions since covid causes such a massive strain on so many parts of the body.

Bottom line is, most people would live longer had they not contracted covid. The addition of covid is what caused their death. That is why it's on the cause of death. 

There's also several other factors in play when it comes to how your body reacts to the virus. Which is why some elderly people beat it like nothing and some younger healthy people lose their life because of it. My mom, for example, is immunocompromised among other things and barely had a fever. While I know friends my age who were bed ridden for weeks or on a ventilator. One factor is a genetic marker that affects your innate immune system response to how the virus will be handled by your body. Some people have an innate interferon deficiency. My mom had a mild case that is likely linked to this despite her many preexisting conditions. These markers are genetic, which means that familial relations play a large part in severity of virus cases. If your mom and dad handle covid fine then it's likely you will as well, if they both have severe cases then it's likely you will as well, etc, etc. The fact that so much is still unknown about this virus is what makes it so dangerous. We are only beginning to see semi-long term effects and haven't seen any full long term effects. But the longer it floats around, the more likely mutations will occur. So it's so important that we neutralize it as quickly as we can. That begins with vaccinations (and masks/social distancing).

As for the vaccine, if taking it to prevent the possibility of you having a severe reaction to covid or to protect the people around you isn't enough to make you take it then there's not much to be said as to why you should take it. In the end, that's your prerogative. 

• Like 1

no coz the nanochips give u aids dont they?

• honk 2
  • pepesus 1

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

Yes, I already had both doses in December and January. It's shocking to see how many people have decided they are now a PhD in immunology/virology/epidemiology since the pandemic began.

• Like 4

absolutely yes, anyone who doesn't get it is a bigot because black people die from it more often than white people. Also you can post pics of u getting it on social media to show all ur friends and family how incredibly virtuous and moral you are.

• Haha 3
  • simp 1

spacer.png

xFIr1FB.png

8 hours ago, Atvdinner said:

Nope. 

I was kicked out of work because  I came in contact with someone who tested positive after he was vaccinated. 

I won't because  it offeres nothing. I'll still have to wear a mask and social distance. Things arnt going to open. I won't get it for the same reason I don't get the flu shot. It's not effective. Period. 

My body my choice, right? 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU BIGOT

spacer.png

xFIr1FB.png

57 minutes ago, Bobby said:

The "argument" about getting shot isn't an argument. It's an extreme example meant to show how ridiculous a comorbidity argument is. So I'm glad it served it's purpose. My whole argument was meant to demonstrate that, while you may have a comorbidity such as cancer, covid can cause that to kill you. So therefore your cause of death would likely be "covid induced ____." There are very few cases in which people die of only covid 19 and those aren't what people are using as evidence. If you have lung cancer and are infected with a virus that attacks your lungs, it's likely that you will struggle more than someone who has lung cancer but does not have the same virus. If you die, it may be the cancer that killed you, but it was the covid that caused your death. This can be applied to so many conditions since covid causes such a massive strain on so many parts of the body.

Bottom line is, most people would live longer had they not contracted covid. The addition of covid is what caused their death. That is why it's on the cause of death. 

There's also several other factors in play when it comes to how your body reacts to the virus. Which is why some elderly people beat it like nothing and some younger healthy people lose their life because of it. My mom, for example, is immunocompromised among other things and barely had a fever. While I know friends my age who were bed ridden for weeks or on a ventilator. One factor is a genetic marker that affects your innate immune system response to how the virus will be handled by your body. Some people have an innate interferon deficiency. My mom had a mild case that is likely linked to this despite her many preexisting conditions. These markers are genetic, which means that familial relations play a large part in severity of virus cases. If your mom and dad handle covid fine then it's likely you will as well, if they both have severe cases then it's likely you will as well, etc, etc. The fact that so much is still unknown about this virus is what makes it so dangerous. We are only beginning to see semi-long term effects and haven't seen any full long term effects. But the longer it floats around, the more likely mutations will occur. So it's so important that we neutralize it as quickly as we can. That begins with vaccinations (and masks/social distancing).

As for the vaccine, if taking it to prevent the possibility of you having a severe reaction to covid or to protect the people around you isn't enough to make you take it then there's not much to be said as to why you should take it. In the end, that's your prerogative. 

Vaccine still doesnt stop infecting others so that means im protecting no one with that stuff. Covid itself is not that dangerous for healthy ppl. Its extemely rare case my age healthy human wouldnt make pass covid. And for the argument, ur saying now if someone has covid and cancer and dies, it is caused by covid. Thats why me and you should not talk about this because we are not gonna understand eachother. Sure the covid causes the death in some cases and in some cases it doesnt but ofc its easily certificated officially as covid death because of this hysteria. Even the flu could easily kill ppl with underlying condition.. but I still dont believe covid is that dangerous for my aged healthy ppl. Media says in finland that u could be infected to covid without even noticing it. Confusing. Very dangerous 🤷🏻‍♂️

14 minutes ago, Venom said:

Murder By “Vaccine”: The Evidence Mounts — David Icke

the evidence is clearly in front of you all, dunno why ur all so obsessed with taking a vaccine thats been rushed + is proven to be culling certain undesirable human beings

Its crazy how ppl in panic are willing to take vaccine that is rushed.

Ppl please do some research about vaccines rushed in hurry. Its scary

Edited by Lander