Are you getting vaccinated for Covid?

oob

Are you getting vaccinated for Covid?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, JayJay said:

Lol 6 months isn't long term

Its not, you're right. long term will be possibly a decade. But from what I've seen from most people I know that any lingering effects seem to be going away after a 2-3 month mark.

I was talking to a friend of mine in the medical field, they were saying unlike vaccines of the past this vaccine potentially mutates your DNA which kind of pushes me away from getting it lol

Edited by Clark Kent
On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

6 hours ago, Howl said:

I would guess in the US it will vary wildly by state, city, etc.

I don't see shot records as much of a privacy issue given that you get a vaccination card with date, etc. It's something that will almost definitely be required at some point in order to fly/travel and doesn't step much outside information already required. That alone will likely push the vast majority of people to get vaccinated.

I just don’t see every store/restaurant asking to see your covid vaccination card before you can enter. 

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

1 hour ago, Clark Kent said:

Its not, you're right. long term will be possibly a decade. But from what I've seen from most people I know that any lingering effects seem to be going away after a 2-3 month mark.

I was talking to a friend of mine in the medical field, they were saying unlike vaccines of the past this vaccine potentially mutates your DNA which kind of pushes me away from getting it lol

Then either: a) your friend isn't in the medical field, b) you're making it up

Unless you have an RNA genome, it is not possible for mRNA to affect your genetic construct. If you had a single stranded genome you'd be dead. 

• Like 1

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

1 hour ago, dnd5 said:

I just don’t see every store/restaurant asking to see your covid vaccination card before you can enter. 

Tbh I think this is pretty unrealistic as well even though I think it'd be nice on paper, not sure how well it'd work in reality. I definitely think it will be required for some stuff like travel and as someone said previously, likely school as well. I think a lot of workplaces will likely require it as well for employment unless you're someone who can't get it due to medical reasons (especially federal jobs and contractors that support them.) But stores, restaurants, etc... not really sure. 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Tbh people that think they will even be offered it when they’re below the age of 35 are living in a dream world imo. They’ll probably offer it to third world countries before then. 

yea I’d get it, would have to be easily accessible though like being able to get it on the weekend, I don’t know which part of the country I’m in from one day to the next atm 

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, Venom said:

Show us your covid paperwork. Tyranny.

Interested to hear more about this point. When I did my BS + MS in both cases I had to show proof of vaccinations before attending. Many do this and don't bat an eye. Why is COVID different? I only use this as an example because it's the most relatable to me (and others, I'm sure).

Edited by Applerune

9 minutes ago, Applerune said:

Interested to hear more about this point. When I did my BS + MS in both cases I had to show proof of vaccinations before attending. Many do this and don't bat an eye. Why is COVID different? I only use this as an example because it's the most relatable to me (and others, I'm sure).

I'm referring to the point of people saying bars, restaurants, traveling etc. School you can avoid it with the religion card. That being said when I have kids they will be vaccinated but not some rushed vaccine that took 6 months to develop that no one knows anything about for a virus with a 99% Survival rate. 

Edited by Venom

BtnUgZn.png

wEiRzzJ.png

On 2/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, Atvdinner said:

Nope. 

I was kicked out of work because  I came in contact with someone who tested positive after he was vaccinated. 

I won't because  it offeres nothing. I'll still have to wear a mask and social distance. Things arnt going to open. I won't get it for the same reason I don't get the flu shot. It's not effective. Period. 

My body my choice, right? 

You're supposed to test positive lmao.

9 hours ago, dnd5 said:

Yeah that's just America being stupid, I'm surprised you even ordered any vaccines. Can't vaccinate something that isn't real right.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

1 hour ago, Lavigne said:

Yeah that's just America being stupid, I'm surprised you even ordered any vaccines. Can't vaccinate something that isn't real right.

I never said that covid isn’t real. I see the covid vaccine ending up no different than any other vaccine. It’s required to do some things such as go to school but you’re still going to be able to go to the grocery store. I don’t think your average store or restaurant  is going to pay someone to stand there and check everyone who walks in the door to make sure they have a vaccine card lol.

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png