Are you getting vaccinated for Covid?

oob

Are you getting vaccinated for Covid?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 hours ago, Clark Kent said:

Its not, you're right. long term will be possibly a decade. But from what I've seen from most people I know that any lingering effects seem to be going away after a 2-3 month mark.

I was talking to a friend of mine in the medical field, they were saying unlike vaccines of the past this vaccine potentially mutates your DNA which kind of pushes me away from getting it lol

Adding to what Josh said - the astra zenecca one is entirely different to the pfizer one too...

Most people who I know who have had it's side effects went after a couple of days

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

12 hours ago, Lavigne said:

You're supposed to test positive lmao.

Yeah that's just America being stupid, I'm surprised you even ordered any vaccines. Can't vaccinate something that isn't real right.

There's been a lot of morons here who haven't handled it properly but there's a significant portion of us that have followed guidelines, worn masks, and are very eagerly awaiting vaccination in hopes that life can return to normal. The people you're speaking of are even more annoying to us because we have to put up with living around them and having their poor decisions affect our lives. 

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

I'm fully vaccinated! Got Pfizer. Everyone reacts to the vaccine differently. Luckily for me, both times when I got it I just felt extremely tired and arm felt sore. No other symptoms, but I've heard people having worst side effects.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

13 hours ago, dnd5 said:

I never said that covid isn’t real. I see the covid vaccine ending up no different than any other vaccine. It’s required to do some things such as go to school but you’re still going to be able to go to the grocery store. I don’t think your average store or restaurant  is going to pay someone to stand there and check everyone who walks in the door to make sure they have a vaccine card lol.

Misunderstood me mate, I mean like how slow the initial approach to it was, which was more on your administration previous to this one for encouraging it. And that's from someone who originally liked Trump and was misguided enough to have high hopes for him and working with the European countries intelligent enough to leave the EU.

Hopefully that comment makes more sense now cos you've still got plenty of those dickheads hanging around. Also I'll be with you on that last sentence, I was in the UK in December for lunch with someone before they locked down again and I remember how every business has to do track and trace so they can tell you if one of their customers on a particular day tested positive for covid. It's a legal requirement there but all there was is a QR scanner code at that door that both me and my friend took no notice of and no-one asked us for our details when we went in for our reservation. Doesn't seem to me like they cared about enforcing it lol.

Edited by Lavigne
  • Like 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

2 hours ago, Lavigne said:

Misunderstood me mate, I mean like how slow the initial approach to it was, which was more on your administration previous to this one for encouraging it. And that's from someone who originally liked Trump and was misguided enough to have high hopes for him and working with the European countries intelligent enough to leave the EU.

Hopefully that comment makes more sense now cos you've still got plenty of those dickheads hanging around. Also I'll be with you on that last sentence, I was in the UK in December for lunch with someone before they locked down again and I remember how every business has to do track and trace so they can tell you if one of their customers on a particular day tested positive for covid. It's a legal requirement there but all there was is a QR scanner code at that door that both me and my friend took no notice of and no-one asked us for our details when we went in for our reservation. Doesn't seem to me like they cared about enforcing it lol.

Makes much more sense because there definitely are a lot of those hanging around 

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

8 hours ago, Lavigne said:

It's a legal requirement there but all there was is a QR scanner code at that door that both me and my friend took no notice of and no-one asked us for our details when we went in for our reservation. Doesn't seem to me like they cared about enforcing it lol.

You had a reservation, they already had your details to contact your party with should there be a positive case.

The QR code is for walk-ins which you scan from the track-and-trace app, and only for hospitality (not a food store); Only one person from each group/household needs to scan anyway.

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

You had a reservation, they already had your details to contact your party with should there be a positive case.

The QR code is for walk-ins which you scan from the track-and-trace app, and only for hospitality (not a food store); Only one person from each group/household needs to scan anyway.

No, they have the details of the person who made the reservation and we aren't from the same household. Why would there be a code for walk-ins when walk-ins were banned? Seems like a flawed system they can only contact the person who reserved and if that person can't contact me or my friend we're fucked.

E: In Korea you scanned at check-in and every individual had to do it. Whether it's a walk in or reservation.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

26 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

No, they have the details of the person who made the reservation and we aren't from the same household. Why would there be a code for walk-ins when walk-ins were banned?

Yes and that person would contact you, or your phone should contact you if you had test & trace app.

I can't comment on December, as I left the UK in November, but before then I never had to scan once when I made a reservation, and every single time when I walked in.

If the area you were in was Tier 3 area, hospitality was closed to everyone (London moved 16th December). If you were in a tier 2 area you shouldn't have been mixing with different households, so they probably (wrongly) assumed you wouldn't be breaking the law, and that you were the same household. Hospitality was open for same households only.

Not a single tier restriction banned walk ins in December 2020, but yeah the whole tier system was confusing, but the point is that walk-ins weren't banned.

E: This is all from England, I realise you could be in Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland who had their own systems to make it even more confusing. 

E2: Scotland never banned walk ins, https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-protection-levels/pages/protection-level-2/ ; cba to google Wales/Northern Ireland

Edited by Josh

53 minutes ago, Josh said:

Yes and that person would contact you, or your phone should contact you if you had test & trace app.

I can't comment on December, as I left the UK in November, but before then I never had to scan once when I made a reservation, and every single time when I walked in.

If the area you were in was Tier 3 area, hospitality was closed to everyone (London moved 16th December). If you were in a tier 2 area you shouldn't have been mixing with different households, so they probably (wrongly) assumed you wouldn't be breaking the law, and that you were the same household. Hospitality was open for same households only.

Not a single tier restriction banned walk ins in December 2020, but yeah the whole tier system was confusing, but the point is that walk-ins weren't banned.

E: This is all from England, I realise you could be in Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland who had their own systems to make it even more confusing. 

E2: Scotland never banned walk ins, https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-protection-levels/pages/protection-level-2/ ; cba to google Wales/Northern Ireland

Yeah it was London which was Tier 2 (it became tier 3 that week). We were both in single households as a Support Bubble which was apparently allowed (I was on my own as I was still based in Jersey at the time and my friend had just moved from France, so I knew I wouldn't need to see anyone else anytime soon and neither would he); maybe I misunderstood lol. It would explain a lot. But yeah when we were looking for somewhere to eat everywhere had to be reserved beforehand, so maybe this was just something a lot of hospitality businesses decided to incorporate. I just re-read the tier 2 rules and not being allowed to go into hospitality together would come across as odd when the rules stipulate that social distancing can essentially go out the window in a bubble.

image.png.e0d30e12bdc8ade27463d78e1c523d2e.png

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

Yeah it was London which was Tier 2 (it became tier 3 that week). We were both in single households as a Support Bubble which was apparently allowed (I was on my own as I was still based in Jersey at the time and my friend had just moved from France, so I knew I wouldn't need to see anyone else anytime soon and neither would he); maybe I misunderstood lol. It would explain a lot. But yeah when we were looking for somewhere to eat everywhere had to be reserved beforehand, so maybe this was just something a lot of hospitality businesses decided to incorporate. I just re-read the tier 2 rules and not being allowed to go into hospitality together would come across as odd when the rules stipulate that social distancing can essentially go out the window in a bubble.

image.png.e0d30e12bdc8ade27463d78e1c523d2e.png

The rules were confusing for everyone, constantly changing. Wasn't easy for the public, and certainly not the restaurants. I understand why they did the  tiers to try and keep as much of the country moving as possible, and I felt hospitality did it to the best of their ability to keep things safe and maximise their chance of staying open. Just didn't think it was fair to say they didn't care, unless it was just a bad one-off experience which is bound to happen (sadly).

I have no idea how the support bubble thing works as it never applied to me (I wasn't a single household, nor did I have any family/relatives to care for/shop for). 

I mean if I compare the UKs rules to those in Finland (in hospitality venues) then it certainly was safer in the UK, like having a QR code for walk ins. Here there's nothing, or no record of you even being there. Case numbers here are low, sure, but still there's no system

22 minutes ago, Josh said:

The rules were confusing for everyone, constantly changing. Wasn't easy for the public, and certainly not the restaurants. I understand why they did the  tiers to try and keep as much of the country moving as possible, and I felt hospitality did it to the best of their ability to keep things safe and maximise their chance of staying open. Just didn't think it was fair to say they didn't care, unless it was just a bad one-off experience which is bound to happen (sadly).

I have no idea how the support bubble thing works as it never applied to me (I wasn't a single household, nor did I have any family/relatives to care for/shop for). 

I mean if I compare the UKs rules to those in Finland (in hospitality venues) then it certainly was safer in the UK, like having a QR code for walk ins. Here there's nothing, or no record of you even being there. Case numbers here are low, sure, but still there's no system

The low case numbers are probably why you don't have one. South Korea had it bad, but not even a quarter as bad as most of Asia but they basically did a Sweden. "Yeah we'll be fine just stay at home if you're ill and we'll get through this just by restricting movement."

>A month of clubbing later and Seoul is completely fucked.

And yeah, I would agree with you hospitality did the best they could, I think it was more they weren't as much as on top of what they had to do, but I understand also that in many cases they didn't know what to do. Naturally it is in their best interest to care because if they don't their industry dies more than it already has. So when I say "they didn't care" in that manner, obviously they give a shit if their patrons get covid and want to minimize the spread, but I'd wager they only didn't ask us about it because fuck for a while you weren't even allowed to tell people to put a mask on in England. In Jersey a lil country near France where I live, you walk into a shop without a mask (despite our low case numbers) they will just tell you to fuck off, or scream at you in French.

I'm surprised how hard France itself got hit considering you needed a frigen permission slip to even walk out the house.

Were all the masks/screens and shit tier 3 only as well or only pubs or what. Because there was none of that there either.

Off-topic note but are you the same Grogan that was in Brotherhood of the Gods with Wazro, Billybagz etc? Circa 2005/2006.

Edited by Lavigne
  • Like 1

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png