Are you getting vaccinated for Covid?

oob

Are you getting vaccinated for Covid?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Wee Man said:

Any credible source for that claim?

Since you are not doing anything else than laughing at everything and not saying anything smart why the fuck I would do that for you? lmao for real

8 minutes ago, Lander said:

How many? There has been many covid dead reports if u tested positive and died in car crash. Confirmed by family / gf / bf etc..

I don't know about other countries since they do some weird reporting but in Ireland where they've reported every death where the cause is actually COVID and not something else, 37 people under 44 died from it, making up about 1% of our deaths. If it wasn't a big deal that would be 0%.

• Like 1

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

3 minutes ago, Lander said:

Since you are not doing anything else than laughing at everything and not saying anything smart why the fuck I would do that for you? lmao for real

I routinely laugh at retards this shouldn't be shocking to you. 

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

Just now, Wee Man said:

I routinely laugh at retards this shouldn't be shocking to you. 

This was quick to search (srsly cba to do it for you since ur actin like a retard)

"I lost 3 friends to cancer last year none expected to see in the new and all have covid on their death certificates... not cancer.. lung, pantriatic and a brain tumour.. but covid was the cause.. it's bullshit. "

Just now, Lander said:

This was quick to search (srsly cba to do it for you since ur actin like a retard)

"I lost 3 friends to cancer last year none expected to see in the new and all have covid on their death certificates... not cancer.. lung, pantriatic and a brain tumour.. but covid was the cause.. it's bullshit. "

Just found this stapled to the first google server I could find: "Covid bad, pls vaccinate". Your move.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

1 minute ago, Lander said:

Ok this might be really shocking, but not everything you read on the internet is true...

You're better off to find peer-reviewed papers, or statistics/figures that are validated by an independent body (e.g those published by THL)

• Like 1
  • bank 1

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

1 minute ago, Brian said:

I don't know about other countries since they do some weird reporting but in Ireland where they've reported every death where the cause is actually COVID and not something else, 37 people under 44 died from it, making up about 1% of our deaths. If it wasn't a big deal that would be 0%.

But since it doesnt stop infecting other ppl and tbh I dont believe its that dangerous for my age ppl with no underlying conditions. In finland we have 30 in emergency because of covid and their average age is 84.. I just dont believe it will dangerous for me + it doesnt stop u infectin other ppl I see no reason to take it. There has been vaccines for swine flu and many ppl in finland got narcolepsy from it. Vaccines that are made in hurry are not trustable in my opinion and there has been evidence you should be careful.

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Ok this might be really shocking, but not everything you read on the internet is true...

You're better off to find peer-reviewed papers, or statistics/figures that are validated by an independent body (e.g those published by THL)

Okay statistics lmao. If you look at the death rates for last year cancer, heath disease and diabetes all dropped.. tbh cba to talk with ppl about this. Nobody knows shit if we be honest. So just stfu and take that vaccine and calm the fuck down..

9 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Just found this stapled to the first google server I could find: "Covid bad, pls vaccinate". Your move.

Okay listen. You and me (and nobody else here) knows nothing about things going on in the world. So shut the fuck up and stop writing that stupid shit lol. Im not taking vaccine and I have very good reasons for it (previous posts about statistics in finland) and you should respect my opinion and go bake some cookies :3

Edited by Lander

5 minutes ago, Lander said:

Okay listen. You and me (and nobody else here) knows nothing about things going on in the world. So shut the fuck up and stop writing that stupid shit lol. Im not taking vaccine and I have very good reasons for it (previous posts about statistics in finland) and you should respect my opinion and go bake some cookies :3

• Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

29 minutes ago, Josh said:

What was rushed?

How is saving someone's life not necessary?

Is it not one of the fastest vaccines ever produced ?

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Yeah I'll be getting it, both my parents already have had first dose and I haven't noticed any extra government monitoring from the chips that have been implanted in them (yet) so feel fairly safe about it (for now).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

Probably not.

I'm healthy and fit. Already had Covid, felt sore and hungover for like 2 days.

There is no evidence u can't transmit the virus after being vaccinated.

No research on long term effects on the body.

I'm not an anti vaxxer and took all others, but I'll pass on this for at least now.

If u think ur at risk of getting serious symptoms than sure take it.

4 minutes ago, Vanzant said:

Is it not one of the fastest vaccines ever produced ?

Produced? No. Most vaccines built upon a similar underlying technology (e.g mRNA, viral vector) will have a similar production time. It isn't possible to speed up production beyond increasing infrastructure. 

• Like 1

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png