Do you miss RSC?

True 2k8

Zybez/RSC  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it started to get out of control after like 2009 but yes I miss it. I think clan leaders could have done a better job at controlling rules of posting on there but overall it was a great place for the entire community to post and converse on. 

Corruption High Council -> Syndicate Leader -> Exodus Warlord -> Violent Resolution Warlord

ye was a laugh, too bad they sold out

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

Yes I miss it although I'm probs a better person for it not being out there. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

Yeah but not the people that ran CDRSC in the later stages. 

It's funny how some of them here were find to allow RoT to post topics where they were 1 iteming/rags but now realise the dilemma when fighting them or other clans.

52 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Yeah but not the people that ran CDRSC in the later stages. 

It's funny how some of them here were find to allow RoT to post topics where they were 1 iteming/rags but now realise the dilemma when fighting them or other clans.

We knew the dilemma. All it came down to was:

1. Majority of users did not want us to police clan behaviour.

2. Majority of users wanted last clan standing as the victory condition.

3. Majority of users wanted only winning topics to be allowed.

but when it came down to their clan losing the fight under those conditions suddenly they thought the opposite. 

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

5 hours ago, MILAD said:

RSC was nice from the years 2006-2009. After that, it became a place for spastics and trolls. Even the Mods became more biased and shitty. 

Agreed on enjoying it during those years. If it got worse after 2009, then fuck me it must've been awful.

It was good to have a central hub of some kind, rather than every clan posting on their own individual forum. As a central hub, could it have been better? Yes.

Edited by Blogs
  • Like 1

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png