Do you smoke cigarettes?

True 2k8

do u smoke cigs  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ye. It's odd when I got older it occurred to me most scapers either don't or are quiet about it, because like now as an adult when we're fighting I'll legit take a break every now and then mid return and go for a smoke lmao. 

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Me and @Scleritisused to hit up the weeds bars in Amsterdam for a weekend once a year when we were in our early 20s. Haha! Great times! One time we ate a whole tray of this “SUPER Billy Kimber Ku$h” space cake and my god! Didn’t we have a whale of a time! Ha! Great times eh, boys will be boys. LOL

• heart 1

spacer.png

Just now, Mk 17 said:

Me and @Scleritisused to hit up the weeds bars in Amsterdam for a weekend once a year when we were in our early 20s. Haha! Great times! One time we ate a whole tray of this “SUPER Billy Kimber Ku$h” space cake and my god! Didn’t we have a whale of a time! Ha! Great times eh, boys will be boys. LOL

Yeah those SUPER Billy Kimber Ku$h were so crazy HA take me back tbh! Such a great weekend!!!!!!!!!

• heart 1

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

2 hours ago, Lavigne said:

Ye. It's odd when I got older it occurred to me most scapers either don't or are quiet about it, because like now as an adult when we're fighting I'll legit take a break every now and then mid return and go for a smoke lmao. 

you should quit!

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

you should quit!

I did for a while. I only liked smoking cos I used to have all these tasty af import cigarettes which are now banned and in South Korea you can't even get menthols. So I got into vaping, but vaping got cracked down on hard in the EU to the point it became something borderline more expensive and significantly more effort than smoking, and one of the main selling points of vaping was how cheap and easy it was to do. Plus my chest can no longer handle thick vapor as I have pneumothorax.

South Korea and Japan are even worse. It's illegal to purchase nicotine infused e-juice (similar to Europe), you have to buy the nicotine seperately and it can be a pain in the ass getting the balance right when adding it to nic-free juice, if you fuck it up you've fucked up an entire $50 bottle of juice. The taxes on e-cigarette paraphenalia in Korea are also eye watering. I can buy a packet of 20 smokes for the equivelant of about $8, but to get the equivelant in e-cigarettes I'm looking at around 14-17 bucks and given how expensive both Japan and Korea are, like fuck am I paying that.

I think vaping is fantastic for cessation, you never really have to give up Nicotine but governments are intent on making it a nightmare. Heard Australia has it pretty bad too.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte