Do you have a garden?

VirgoVaca

Do you garden?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

I'd like to have a garden like that I want to become a little more self-reliant but I do have my own parsley plant 🙂

It’s a start! Just grow your collection!!

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif

yea I have a garden but because of the pets I'm a little limited in what I can do. Going for strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and plums this year, and some herbs and flowers. Might put in beans later on but have to find a secure spot where the dogs wont piss ...

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016

Grew up with a garden in the backyard but it was never my thing.  If I'm going to spend time on something I'd rather spend it on my yard and making that look nice as opposed to a garden.  Just never really had the touch for gardening.  

I love fresh vegetables and fruits, but i am way too lazy to keep a garden. I am also pretty great at killing any plant i touch so thats pretty neat. 

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png

11 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

What kind of flowers (both annuals and perennials) do you grow? There’s a lot of really nice perennials that I’ve been experimenting gardening with that are native to our area. 

I'm not a big flowers guy, though I like sunflowers and marigolds. I'm more into veggies. Annuals I do tomatoes, peppers, leafy greens, cucumbers, zucchini and herbs. Perennials I have apple and pear trees, raspberry bushes, and probably a few other things that aren't coming to mind.

2 hours ago, Pengy said:

I'm not a big flowers guy, though I like sunflowers and marigolds. I'm more into veggies. Annuals I do tomatoes, peppers, leafy greens, cucumbers, zucchini and herbs. Perennials I have apple and pear trees, raspberry bushes, and probably a few other things that aren't coming to mind.

Oh gotcha. That’s good! Love growing food

• Like 1

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif