Who is gonna win the stanley cup and why is it Pittsburgh Penguins?

Lander

Theres many strong looking teams this year that is build for playoffs. As big Pens fan I can see there is same flow going on the players and they play for the Sullivans system. This year Pens look so much same as the back to back cup years:

Goalies look good and players legit eating the pucks again which was the mayor thing when Pens won back to back cups. Team defending is looking good.

Defenders are getting the pucks out of the zone for wingers in high speeds that generates very nice counter attacks for Pens.

It doesnt have to be good dump in play for wingers to put on leagues best forecheck on. As for the Penguins system there is very speedy players that are straight away taking all the time and space from enemy D to try to get the puck out of the zone. Most likely Pens are getting the puck very often for their team in offensive zone because of high quality pressure. Defenders are also pinching very well with perfect timings again.
Then add the talent there and sit back and watch Penguins winning AGAIN. Simple hockey but thats what it was when Pens won back to back.

Thoughts? There is many good teams that could also win the cup if they get their game is on top notch. I would love to see others opinions explained.

Edited by Lander

4 minutes ago, Vanzant said:

Leafs win the cup Pittsburgh won't even make the finals 

Lets see if leafs has learned something. No explanations? Lame 😞

4 minutes ago, Tika191 said:

toronto maple leafs - would be interesting to see that city burn itself to the ground in celebration

Yeah right LOL. To me its hard to see Leafs making success in playoffs because of their poor leadership. Great talented players but they just cant lead the team. Forgot totally mention about Pens leadership but I think everyone knows they are best when it comes to winning. Also Carter is going to make huge impact for that.

Edited by Lander

3 minutes ago, Lander said:

Yeah right LOL. To me its hard to see Leafs making success in playoffs because of their poor leadership. Great talented players but they just cant lead the team. Forgot totally mention about Pens leadership but I think everyone knows they are best when it comes to winning. Also Carter is going to make huge impact for that.

Fair enough, I appreciate the info because i do not watch hockey at all lmao

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

Leafs, Carolina, Vegas all looking real good. Like what the Avs have. Still can't count out Caps/Pens/Boston/Tampa, etc.

• Like 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

My hope is the Leafs (if they can avoid Boston 🙂)

Tampa Bay will look good if they get back Kucherov and Stamkos.  Hurricanes and Panthers are too inexperienced.  Penguins, Capitals, VGK, Avs also good choices.

spacer.png

FGQRWOa.gif
HJ3n53w.gif
qXPPmoF.gif

This season and the past season have been pretty meh due to covid. The shortened seasons and whatnot made things not as, exciting?, to me overall. Plus I live just outside of Buffalo and the Sabres have been god awful for the past 8 years or whatever so I haven't really cared haha. But for the sake of the topic, it won't be any Canadian teams lmao. The last time any of those teams won was in 1993

• ned 1

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png