Who is gonna win the stanley cup and why is it Pittsburgh Penguins?

Lander

Me and @Scleritisboth stuck 50 quid on the Pittsburgh pirates to win the John smiths trophy so tbh I’ll be srsly mad if we don’t get a return.. the odds were pretty good, the pirates goalies are on fucking fire atm and the formation they are playing really suits their play style down to a tee 

could possibly do with a bit more experience in the team for the final as I feel they lack discipline at times but more often than not they look as if they’re the favourites for a reason so I’m fairly confident in a return 

• bank 1

spacer.png

@Vanucklehas bet me 20 quid as well that the tea leafs are likely to do the pirates but tbh I know what I seen and the leafs just aren’t in form at the moment, they don’t gel very well and sometimes it’s like watching a team where you can sense some off field tension or they’re not playing for the manager? I’m not sure it’s just how their play style comes across at times tbh 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mk 17 said:

Me and @Scleritisboth stuck 50 quid on the Pittsburgh pirates to win the John smiths trophy so tbh I’ll be srsly mad if we don’t get a return.. the odds were pretty good, the pirates goalies are on fucking fire atm and the formation they are playing really suits their play style down to a tee 

could possibly do with a bit more experience in the team for the final as I feel they lack discipline at times but more often than not they look as if they’re the favourites for a reason so I’m fairly confident in a return 

yeah I think it's easy money as you said can't see the pirates losing due to how good their defence play is

slight worries over their offence but with the signing of bob johnson and the new formation they've worked on those worries have been offset a little imo and they're looking like a team that can go all the way in my humble opinion

• Thanks 1

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif