Jebrim AMA

Jebrim

12 hours ago, Jebrim said:

People's political positions are viewpoints that are influenced by their value systems. I has nothing to do with "facts." I oppose marijuana because I do not want to breathe it in and do not want my children growing up around it. People should not be using substances to get high. You may be perfectly okay with that, but I am not. I want to make sure I have tools to prevent my neighbors from doing it if it becomes a nuisance to me.

How very anti-libertarian of you

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

I just have a lot of questions for a runescape legend and I'm writing a report on your answers? I know psychology doesn't exist, but I'm trying to understand how a moderate like yourself thinks. Most my questions were taken on the basis of the DHS no fly list criteria.

How about gnomeball? What are your thoughts on gnomeball and have you ever tried to make an e-sport team for gnomeball? 

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

Have you ever been approached by Scientology? 

I found a lot of usefulness in dianetics and I'm a big fan of L. Ron Hubbard, a lot of what he said makes a lot of sense. I was wondering your thoughts. 

57A4E4DF-0EEC-4B34-A050-4A53177748E9.jpeg

ROT MotM April 2011

15 hours ago, Adam_ said:

If for some reason your life depended on picking between either sex with another man or smoking marijuana and it was guaranteed you would be forgiven by God and the church, which one would you pick? 

Your sins are already forgiven regardless. It's not a matter of that. It's about wanting to please God and avoid sin for its own sake, not because of some threat of Hell looming over your head.

26 minutes ago, Jebrim said:

Your sins are already forgiven regardless. It's not a matter of that. It's about wanting to please God and avoid sin for its own sake, not because of some threat of Hell looming over your head.

Okay so what one would it be 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

14 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What things do you think Jagex should make bannable or punishable to some degree which aren't already? I assume based off previous answers that alt usage may be part of your answer, though i'm unsure how viable you think that is.

Do you feel there's any rules in the game which shouldn't be in place anymore or which they should seek to punish people for less than they do now?

Feelings about whether or not he should've been banned aside, thoughts on Oslo and not just him shitting his pants for a rank 2 smithing day record?

What do you think of OnlyFans as a website/entity?

Would you be/are you in favor of Texas seceding from the United States of America?

Were you supportive of or against what took place in the capital on January 6th? What are your thoughts on what went down that day?

What skills other than Agility do you enjoy, if any?

What content other than skilling do you enjoy, if any?

What do you think of ironman mode and other non-official limited accounts, like pures and various snowflake accounts?

You seem quite against consumption of narcotics, understandably so in some cases since some can be quite dangerous. What are your thoughts on drinking / alcohol consumption?

Do you think it's weird that people can legally join the military, get shipped off and potentially die for their country at 18, but can't legally buy a beer or in many cases rent a car in the US until they're 21? 

Jagex is fully capable of detecting multilogging. They used to not allow it in the past. Using alts was not always the norm; it only became it after Jagex changed the rules to explicitly allow it.

I would support the end of afkable content. It shouldn't even be based on just a rule, but rather through game mechanics itself that prevent things from being afk'd. I do not think random events should've been neutered either.

I really don't care about Oslo. He's welcome to hold whatever controversial views he wishes to hold, even if it upsets others. Regarding my own views on the subject matter, I would direct you to read Matthew 18:6.

I do support peaceful secession. I don't believe that to be the only available option though to accomplish our goals. We should exercise our existing state sovereignty by utilizing nullification. Just go and abolish abortion entirely in the state and ignore federal attempts to intervene with the enforcement of the laws on our books. We don't need to sit around and wait for the Supreme Court to overturn an already unconstitutional opinion made 50 years ago. The Constitution is the Law of the Land, not the Supreme Court. These concepts are actually embedded within the Republican Party of Texas's platform and abolishing abortion is one of 8 legislative priorities we have for this legislative session.

https://www.texasgop.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-Platform-Ready-for-Publication-10-23-2020.pdf

325. Abolish Abortion: Since life begins at conception, we urge the Texas Legislature to abolish abortion through enacting legislation that would immediately secure the rights to life and would ignore or refuse to enforce any and all federal statutes, regulations, orders, and court rulings that would deny these rights.

I do not think Trump is worth all of the fanaticism he generates. His administration was the most conservative in the past century, but that is a pretty low bar to meet and ultimately had little to do with the man himself. Trump is not a conservative, nor has he ever been. We just got lucky that he decided to run as a Republican and that he happened to delegate decisionmaking authority to the conservative faction of the party rather than the moderate faction.

I also do not think it is worth it to act like Antifa. I do think the federal government is very much the problem, but I support resistance to the federal government coming from the state legislatures, not from random individuals breaking the law.

I would also note that I find it odd that people were not allowed to enter the Capitol to begin with. It is normally a building open to the public. I'm not sure why they were forced to remain outside in the first place. Even the House and Senate galleries are usually available for the public to access while they are in session.

I like any skilling content that is not afk.

I very much support people setting their own unique goals. In fact, I prefer it. I think it's dumb to go for 200m in all skills. You're going to end up tied among hundreds of others with the exact same achievement. Just as such things have become meaningless in RS3, it will also eventually lose its value in OSRS. Do something unique to stand out among the crowd. Don't just be a copycat.

I do not drink alcohol. While it's not a legislative priority for me, I would support efforts to expand dry laws.

No.

• Like 1

Pretty ironic that you claim to not believe in psychology and simultaneously seem to suffer from a mental disorder. Also find it ironic that, as the jesus nut rider you are, you're in support of Israel rather than Palestine (where your idol jesus was born) which is home to millions of fellow jesus nut riders (in case you didnt know there are also many palestinian christians). You said you don't care about foreign policy...maybe you should refrain from talking about it entirely since you're clearly braindead on matters relating to it xD.

I whole heartedly condemn bullying, but for some reason if you admitted to being bullied that'd be the least shocking thing mentioned in this topic lmfao.

Edited by B0rntowildy
  • Like 1
  • sus 1