The Call of Legends AMA - King_Obina - Aiorya - Frank - Victor

King_Obina

17 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

What would you say the % split was of people actually located in Brazil vs. Portugal or elsewhere ? Both for the call of legends and WL whichever mix you each have been in

Ever have any community meetups? Would you (again)?

Can you elaborate on durateens snaky antics ?

1. TCL had like 60-70% Brazilians vs 40-30% Portugal. Maybe WL had a little more less people from Portugal

2. We did had one meetup few years ago with members which were from northeast of the country. Yes absolutely.

3.He used to scam, hack and lie to our members and another clans members. He is a good dude tho.

• Like 1

fBUa3oi.png

2 minutes ago, Victor said:

3.He used to scam, hack and lie to our members and another clans members. He is a good dude tho.

what makes him a good dude despite all this

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

Do you think it would have been "fair" if fully functional (like WL/Fools/TCL) country clans were treated like main clans instead of teams in terms of multi-clanning rules?

aUBwTQ1.png

1 hour ago, D96 said:

@King_Obina how did it feel when you saw @Aiorya getting piled on that WL vs. Pandemic CWA fight? When we said on TS that he was the pile, instead of putting his zamorak set on, he took his green d'hide off, someone must still have that pic bro lmfao

@Aiorya how did you manage to do that ^

@King_Obina @Aiorya @Frankventura @Victor what's the most NH thing you've done?

If WL closed, that would leave a lot of brazilian & portuguese men homeless. Would that make a TCL comeback remotely possible or would still be a big no?

I guess somehow it happned, just can't explain LOL

Once i told WL we'd meet at the wilderness and then  set the rules. Once we got there i just rushed em, and said no rules #

Still a big no.

1 hour ago, D96 said:

@King_Obina @Aiorya @Frankventura @Victor what's the most NH thing you've done?

Here is a funny story I can tell. I'm irl friend of Pte_Kis, year 2010, World Cup was happening and we were meeting on a daily basis to watch the World Cup and to talk about runescape. Pte_Kis was also a TCL official at that time.
Pte_Kis used to phone scam Mib_17 (who was WL) quite on a daily basis and Mib didn't know who was phone scamming him. But one day I was the one who made the call. He answers the phone, I speak and he says "Pte_Kis, I know its you" and we laughted really hard because for the first time, it wasnt Pte_Kis 😂😂

Also, by the same time, we bribed Mantorras. Mantorras was a WL official, we settled a pact with him helping him out on a NH stuff of his own and he would share his login details on WL forums. And we knew everything WL was planning for like 2 weeks until Mantorras got busted I think ahahaha 😂

1 hour ago, D96 said:

How sick y'all think Wilderlegends would have been back in RS2?

Its hard to say. We would need to sort out the differences between both sides to make it work first. I was able to do it in Team Portugal, a team that met TCL, WL, HA and MMA portuguese members together and we even had WL staff there when the leadership was always of TCL members (DreadPandora, me and Pte_Kis).

1 hour ago, D96 said:

Share a funny story from TCL that never got disclosed publicly

I think I lost the voice recording but I know I did record it. This one day that @Aiorya decided it would be great to call a CLW against some randoms  while drunk. Ofc it was a loss but like one of the memeiest moments ever 😂

1 hour ago, D96 said:

Best party/festival you've been to?

Lisbon, June 2008, Rock in Rio, having Kaiser Chiefs, Muse, The Offspring and Linkin Park, same day same stage.

1 hour ago, D96 said:

How did y'all feel when you saw UK Rei live on TV cus he was late to do his uni entrance exam lmfao?

A really hard laugh ahahaha

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What would you say the % split was of people actually located in Brazil vs. Portugal or elsewhere ? Both for the call of legends and WL whichever mix you each have been in

It was like 20-25% portuguese and rest brazillians

• Like 1

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

1 hour ago, D96 said:

How sick y'all think Wilderlegends would have been back in RS2?

I guess we'd be like LDK. Huge numbers, and low quality....

Numbers would drop due to the big ideology/ego thing and wouldn't take much time to get fight and separete again lol

1 hour ago, D96 said:

Share a funny story from TCL that never got disclosed publicly

I used to lead saturday events a bit drunk, and most of time we won LOL

1 hour ago, D96 said:

A part from WL, who would you say that were your biggest rivals/who you enjoyed the most fighting against?

I don't really remember tbh

I know we used to fight Exodus a lot, at the time most of clans used to fight with blas off rule, they would fight always on, so it prepared us to bigger fights.

1 hour ago, D96 said:

In your oppinions, why brazilians always hated other brazilians in RS?

Eeverything started to the #1 pt-br spot dispute back in 2000's

1 hour ago, D96 said:

Best party/festival you've been to?

DreamValley and Rock in Rio 

1 hour ago, D96 said:

Did you manage to get away from that crazy girl or she still in your house @Aiorya?

Still working on this lolol

1 hour ago, D96 said:

How did y'all feel when you saw UK Rei live on TV cus he was late to do his uni entrance exam lmfao?

We made fun of him everyday at the time! 

Even when massing to events 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, true said:

@Gochance1 told you he was a real guy, even if he isnt @D96

fd984727eb2098a303a9cc1b31967b30.png

diogo garcia was one of the sickest hybrids we had back in the days, miss my boy, im pretty sure he was also in TR by then

gucpsM8.gif

1 hour ago, true said:

what makes him a good dude despite all this

He was always have been really nice with me, we even met IRL once and ate pizza

34 minutes ago, true said:

Do you think it would have been "fair" if fully functional (like WL/Fools/TCL) country clans were treated like main clans instead of teams in terms of multi-clanning rules?

Yes. To be completely fair with you we never though we were a team we were a clan that did not speak English.

22 minutes ago, Redskull said:

I hope the questions aren't too rough for you 😄

Nah lol

21 minutes ago, true said:

Why did the clan world go to shit?

people grew up.

fBUa3oi.png