The Call of Legends AMA - King_Obina - Aiorya - Frank - Victor

King_Obina

in this one you can hear a little bit our TS:

Guess the sound its against CR and you can hear me calling to kill Abbya @true

Edited by Victor
  • heart 1

fBUa3oi.png

1- What are your thoughts about @Aiorya calling versus VR in what I believe was a JCUP fight, could you guys describe what happened and how did you feel after that? Also, is this something similar to what happened? 

2- What are your thoughts on wearing pink boots to every fight? Why did you told your best member to stop using them?

3-  What was your reaction when you found out that WL leader had a spy in TCL for a while and, IIRC he was mentioned to be promoted before he got caught?

4-  I believe we share the same opinion that we shared the Top 1/2 spot for a long time, do you think there was any other clan in our scene that would be able to challange for a Top #1 spot?

5- If you were able to get anyone that wasn't in TCL (and never joined TCL before), who would that be and why?

6- BR/PT scene had a lot of funny RSN's, do you have any favorite that you can remember?

7- More directed to @Frankventura but if any you want to comment on this. Portugal community was always pretty big and succesfull and I believe you (Frank) is one of the reasons why, what's the biggest difference between Brazillian/Portuguese communities?

8- Also for Frank (or any of you that joined Exotic, not sure if anyone else was in), do you think there was any difference in joining WL or Exotic as in reality you can say both share the same idea?

9- I believe Obina said before that he used to hate one of WL members and once he joined the current WL and met the guy he found out that he was actually a good guy, my question is, do you have any names that you used to hate but now that you met in different circumstances you have a new idea about him?

10- What was your first reaction/thoughts when you first heard the song that Luchinot made about TCL (I believe it was in TCL early days and none of you were involved in the lyrics)? Did you ever unintentionally sing this song because it was stuck in your head?

11- If WL did not reopen last year, do you believe that any other clan reopening would be the same? Asking this based on the fact that WL had some old members that would not come back if it wasn't for WL

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, D96 said:

@King_Obina as for the "brainwash" part you've mentioned - the entire luso-brazilian scene used to say that like it was an absolute truth but realistically I truly don't remember that happening during my stay. We would quite often get crashed by ADJ/EOS/HA when fighting vs. you guys and we used to be hella satisfied about being the last clan standing (in FULL RUNE while SKULLED @ RoT) after 10 hours of fight, outnumbered by 50+ people etc. but it was never like we were blind to not see the struggle, we just would rather discussing whatever we could have done better in private and celebrating the victory in public - uncappeds were never about who performed better, but about who was willing to go that extra mile and stay regardless of being tired/having shit to do the next day - if we actually lost in whatever kind of fight, I actually remember us having a step back as a staff team and telling people to not be claiming something that wasn't ours. In general I feel like during 2010-2012 you guys usually would perform better (but fighting under better circumstances) and bail whenever you got bored, but from our perspective, it didn't matter tanking for 2-3 hours to get the W afterwards. 

How did it feel when I deleted all topics from TCL boards back in 2011-12? I remember I was just chilling when Hugo randomly PM'd me with his forum details saying "have fun". Tbh it was just topics being cleaned so no major issues but how did it get to the point of having a Warlord/Pk Leader (mod cp access) rage quitting like that?

Did any of you guys @King_Obina @Frankventura @Aiorya @Victor take part on the last cluster before EoC? How was it from your perspective?

Vid from that fight:

Question 1 - Bud, we cleared you guys from the wild in more than one occasion, and some of your folks back then would still post stuff claiming it never happened it was bonkers.

Question 2 - That was a shit move from Hugo's part, shame since he was one of the best callers around during that period, and yeah it was not good... but hey HA got competitive after he went there so... some one benefited from that.

Question 3 -  I did not partake in that fight, after I left TCL I focused on having fun with TT.

6 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Very interesting read so far.

I always found TCL to be a very interesting clan, seemed to start small with high quality members.

What was the luso / brazillian cultural divide like? Did you find people were more likely to be friends if they shared the same country? (PT / Br). Or was it one big mixing pot with cultures very similar? Did PT look at Brozils funny? Did Brozils dislike the Portuguese members?

Most of the Portuguese folks were really top notch players and excellent people. Frank, Doutorsp, Goodwar15, Jerevasio, Johncenafu, Pte_Kis, Rubinhof, Dogax, Falcao and those are just coming from the top of my head, were all great people. It was sooo funny having these guys around. I learned a lot, the funniest one is: when most Portuguese people talk, they say "fuck it!", a lot, like it is nothing.

6 hours ago, true said:

Who are some main clans you wish you joine/tried over the years?

How often did you skip main clan events for TCL?

I always marinated the idea of joining EH, I really like them tbh. Whenever I had a conflict, I would go for TCL. I believe I got kicked from DF cause I was skipping for TCL and DF showed up to AC LOLOLOL just got insta-kicked 

Edited by King_Obina

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

26 minutes ago, true said:

What B/PT do you feel like embarrassed the community the most from their actions towards/in main clans

There were a couple of Nh's that became pretty famous like Adenina/Deus Nh

• Like 2

9 hours ago, true said:

What were your thoughts on CR?

I could compare you guys as the American Wilderland LMAO, we always hyped a lot when fighting you guys cause all of the RSC salt.

9 hours ago, true said:

@King_Obina  how was working as an official in WL? How did it compare to TCL?

Hmm... I had waaay more time for TCL, also I think it was easier since people would take the game more seriously, like gear checks/warns/requirements were way tighter and enforced back in the day.... And you would be surprised that some guys, even now a days can still act like kids to this age, so my patience is not the same as the days of old. So, I think it was actually harder to be a Council in WL even tho we had a good group of people, than it was in TCL.

9 hours ago, true said:

Does Lemaster need his ass kicked?

Nah @Lemaster is my boy.

8 hours ago, D96 said:

@King_Obina how did it feel when you saw @Aiorya getting piled on that WL vs. Pandemic CWA fight? When we said on TS that he was the pile, instead of putting his zamorak set on, he took his green d'hide off, someone must still have that pic bro lmfao

@King_Obina @Aiorya @Frankventura @Victor what's the most NH thing you've done?

If WL closed, that would leave a lot of brazilian & portuguese men homeless. Would that make a TCL comeback remotely possible or would still be a big no?

1 - It felt like 2010 Aiorya was back, he always fought like that in CWA.

2 - I've helped kill Cl_Blood (who was one of our members) just because he was extremely annoying .

3 - No, most former TCL key players just don't have the time nor the will to make it work.

8 hours ago, D96 said:

How sick y'all think Wilderlegends would have been back in RS2?

Share a funny story from TCL that never got disclosed publicly

A part from WL, who would you say that were your biggest rivals/who you enjoyed the most fighting against?

In your oppinions, why brazilians always hated other brazilians in RS?

Best party/festival you've been to?

How did y'all feel when you saw UK Rei live on TV cus he was late to do his uni entrance exam lmfao?

1 - I think we would have the potential to dominate, but due to ego stuff it would be really hard to work things out.

2 - We had a Trial Pk Leader Sr_Ice, the guy was just plain bad... one fight against idk maybe Coll? He was mid calling, just chocking all around and dropping pilles. When all of sudden our Ts goes mute, when I looked at our TS logs I saw @Aiorya banned him, he then goes "ANYONE ELSE PLEASE JUST PICK UP, IF YOU WANT TO TRAIN CALLING GO AHEAD " people start laughing and some one else stepped up to lead the fight.

3 - CR most definitely and Fools.

4 - Because Brazilians hate other Brazilians in general.

5 - Lolla Palooza 2016 Eminem was the main attraction.

6 - That Runescape can ruin peoples lives.

Edited by King_Obina

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

What are your thoughts on Eternal Honour? Pretty sure some Brozils came to join EH from MMA (S2 Guh, Decceiver, Beattles0102, maybe Afonsosuper, Frilcsoldier? tbh I don't remember all them or if they were even all Brazillian). Do you remember any of those names, and what they were like?

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

19 hours ago, true said:

Do you think it would have been "fair" if fully functional (like WL/Fools/TCL) country clans were treated like main clans instead of teams in terms of multi-clanning rules?

IMO that would have made us lose a few good members, but the greater impact would have been in the main clans, since a lot of people always (even if they say the have not) gave priority to their country clans.

19 hours ago, true said:

Why did the clan world go to shit?

1ST - Jagex is dumb, and did not realized what they had in hands, they could have tried to categorize runescape clanning as an E-SPORT kinda thing, also they killed the wilderness for a long time, killing clans and losing players in the process.

2ND - The whole toxicity and shady tactics of some main clans.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Actually enjoyed fighting TCL a lot back in the day, timezones were kinda hard to match but somehow we still managed to set up some decent fights. Obviously respected you guys for being a country clan as well

Tried to find something TCL related in my archives but only managed to find these two, not sure what the second one is about LOL (maybe Aiorya didn't accept a no prep fight or something)

wKSL7r3.png

f4LDw7b.png

• Thanks 1
  • heart 1

Foolsleader.png

sigi.gif

17 hours ago, Vitor said:

7- More directed to @Frankventura but if any you want to comment on this. Portugal community was always pretty big and succesfull and I believe you (Frank) is one of the reasons why, what's the biggest difference between Brazillian/Portuguese communities?

8- Also for Frank (or any of you that joined Exotic, not sure if anyone else was in), do you think there was any difference in joining WL or Exotic as in reality you can say both share the same idea?

7 - I'm not the one in charge of the Portuguese community nowadays but I did regain some more responsabilies again like 2 weeks ago. But I was the CEO for almost 3 years (and staff for almost 8 years already) and many of the ideas behind the community were mine in fact. We always had our values that we keep +\- the same since the start and some of them are having a neutral place in terms of clanning, a place where people can find motivation to play as a group and community free of NH people with jagex rules on mind.
I found myself during these years helping admins of other latino communities, also, but not only brazillian communities. I got called to advice a not so small Brazillian community like in January 2021 (I won't say the name of the community tho, but I keep tracking their progress). There are plenty of small brazillian communities but they lack the knowledge of how to run a healthy community and how to solve issue, specially when they require the most tragic measures. And that is the difference between the Portuguese community and the others.

8 - It was really not the same. And believe that if it wasnt Wilderland and was something else, specially if it was "Wilderlegends" or "The Call of Wilderlegends" I think more people would join. Exotic was a neutral place, also was WL, but former TCL members didnt perceive it that way and they would have that perception of it if the name was another.

17 hours ago, true said:

What B/PT do you feel like embarrassed the community the most from their actions towards/in main clans

I could give you a list of like 200 people we got banned from the portuguese community, not to mention brazillians.

16 hours ago, true said:

How does @D96's calling compare to @Victor's?

Both are excellent, I think D96 is more tactical, and Victor is more emotional/motivational.

4 hours ago, Tika191 said:

What was the longest fight TCL ever had?

I guess it was that one against WL that we took sleeping shifts and I did fight in the morning

• Like 1
  • heart 2

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg