The Call of Legends AMA - King_Obina - Aiorya - Frank - Victor

King_Obina

Matheus here, can't remember my password on this forums and you guys don't have "Forgot your password" option for some reason. 

As former WL General back in the day, I remember almost everything from that era just like you guys. I have some questions that you might find interesting:

• TCL was founded back in the earlys 08' and quickly reached the second spot on the "luso-brazilian RAW list" beating clans like MMA, LG, HS, TBK, etc. Why did you guys took so long to finally challange WL for a fight? I remember people spamming "come out of the den TCL" across the brazilian and portuguese boards because you didn't want to fight with WL and at that time I didn't understand why - you were the #2 and WL #1, on my vision you could easily accept the fight just to test your own power, then if you lose nothing would actually change - I must admit that we took this game too srsly back in the day and a loss against your biggest rival could change the community as a whole. 
  • Back in late 2007, every clan at this time known each other clan very well. SoG closed and you guys basically spreaded among the other clans like MMA and TBK, but it did not take so long for you guys to release what you've already know and you had to rebuild the sog community from the beginning. Why none of you guys decided to maintain SoG as a clan after Polaco's departure from RS? Back then If I'm not mistaken Novatorm and Golpe Fatal were co-leaders, Zid4ne0 was Advisor and you had a great leadership, I'm still not convinced that SoG wouldn't last without Polaco with so many good officials. Not to mention other good members you had that eventually turned into staff in TCL like Aiorya, UKavalo and Matador236. 
  • How did you guys handled DEK's (Adenina / Supreme Kile) tackling and how did you see ADJ as a whole? Did TCL had members crashing WL when we were targeted by them even when TCL was actually in "good terms" with WL? Who? 
  • I remember TCL had some struggle back in 2009. I don't know what happened, but you guys started to pull low and even lost to LG both in clw and wilderness - this was before the first fight against WL. Do you guys remember if something happened back then? How you managed to turn around that little struggle? 
  • @King_Obina how it feels to be an WL Immortal now? Did any of the former TCL members were surprised at all? ## 
  • Your thoughts on FBRS / RuneBR.
  • Your thoughts on the following people (don't need to anwser who you don't know much of): 

D_Dark_Snake
Meteora Lord

Romulo5
Murilo171
R3nufus
Rafaels
Sir Maximon
Zig Frid
Andcom2
Drag Ahrimps
Decceiver

Duke Lanz
Supremo13
Ro Arid
Fil3000
Megaxes

Darck_Angel0
Mataoumorre
KK Rox
Vex Brazil
Susan Ellen
Tysonps

Sacul
Resurgido

Has True asked if there were any porking scandals on this thread yet?

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

On 5/18/2021 at 3:19 AM, Victor said:

Dogax

❤️

FODASSSSSSSSSSSS estamos ai!!!! 

Hi guys, nice to know some of u still playing!
Miss that old days jesus .

#SoG #Tcl #TeamPortugal #TRWF for ever! also been part of DF but not enough time to leave my mark there quited from the game few months later 

Edited by Dogax
  • Thanks 2
  • heart 1

As former WL General back in the day, I remember almost everything from that era just like you guys. I have some questions that you might find interesting:

• TCL was founded back in the earlys 08' and quickly reached the second spot on the "luso-brazilian RAW list" beating clans like MMA, LG, HS, TBK, etc. Why did you guys took so long to finally challange WL for a fight? I remember people spamming "come out of the den TCL" across the brazilian and portuguese boards because you didn't want to fight with WL and at that time I didn't understand why - you were the #2 and WL #1, on my vision you could easily accept the fight just to test your own power, then if you lose nothing would actually change - I must admit that we took this game too srsly back in the day and a loss against your biggest rival could change the community as a whole. 
  • Back in late 2007, every clan at this time known each other clan very well. SoG closed and you guys basically spreaded among the other clans like MMA and TBK, but it did not take so long for you guys to release what you've already know and you had to rebuild the sog community from the beginning. Why none of you guys decided to maintain SoG as a clan after Polaco's departure from RS? Back then If I'm not mistaken Novatorm and Golpe Fatal were co-leaders, Zid4ne0 was Advisor and you had a great leadership, I'm still not convinced that SoG wouldn't last without Polaco with so many good officials. Not to mention other good members you had that eventually turned into staff in TCL like Aiorya, UKavalo and Matador236. 
  • How did you guys handled DEK's (Adenina / Supreme Kile) tackling and how did you see ADJ as a whole? Did TCL had members crashing WL when we were targeted by them even when TCL was actually in "good terms" with WL? Who? 
  • I would like to hear more about early SoG if possible. How did you guys were created? Was there any other guy that helped Polaco back in the day? Where did the name Swords of Glory came from? 
  • I remember TCL had some struggle back in 2009. I don't know what happened, but you guys started to pull low and even lost to LG both in clw and wilderness - this was before the first fight against WL. Do you guys remember if something happened back then? How you managed to turn around that little struggle? 
  • @King_Obina how it feels to be an WL Immortal now? Did any of the former TCL members were surprised at all? ## 
  • Your thoughts on the following people (don't need to anwser who you don't know much of): 

D_Dark_Snake
Meteora Lord

Romulo5
Murilo171
R3nufus
Rafaels
Sir Maximon
Zig Frid
Andcom2
Drag Ahrimps
Decceiver

Duke Lanz
Supremo13
Ro Arid
Fil3000
Megaxes

Darck_Angel0
Mataoumorre
KK Rox
Vex Brazil
Susan Ellen
Tysonps

Sacul
Resurgido

FBsyJVv.jpg

Not sure if arroz is really a thing anymore but from what you guys said, if they are, it's barely. If WL closed down and there were essentially no (major) brazilian/portuguese clans left, do you think another one would come along whether it be an old one reopening or a new one starting up? Would you take part if it didn't interfere with you being in international clans?

Does true 2k8 need his ass kicked?

What do you consider the best/worst changes the game has gone through? (Excluding EoC as I imagine that's an obvious one, unless you guys feel differently)

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

5 hours ago, EoMeri said:

Actually enjoyed fighting TCL a lot back in the day, timezones were kinda hard to match but somehow we still managed to set up some decent fights. Obviously respected you guys for being a country clan as well

Tried to find something TCL related in my archives but only managed to find these two, not sure what the second one is about LOL (maybe Aiorya didn't accept a no prep fight or something)

wKSL7r3.png

f4LDw7b.png

Are you jking me? I'd never deny a fight xD

i know u love me noob 

Edited by Aiorya

1 hour ago, Matheus said:

Thats true what u said. A loss could mean a lot back then.

Plus i might remember you, at the time of our 1st fight we were used to fight against mid clans pulling around 40 ppl and our peak was 50 to a week prep while WL used to pull 60's and fight clans like TRWF. 

I must say your mistake was to push us to the 1st fight, the way it was. We lost but we did pretty decent considering the numbers... That gave us a lot of confidence to come back stronger against you guys.

What was told at the end, was the it was a decision from the officials. the Novatorms ( they were twins sharing this acc, both co-leads lol ) Golpe Fatal, Slave Soul, and the other officials quitted 100% the game and we never saw them after that.

And you're wrong, SoG wouldn't survive without Seu Polaco. I remember when he took vacations and said nothing on the forums... The dude literally disappeared and we almost closed! Some dudes were choosing another name to a new clan alredy when suddenly Seu Polaco came back and everything went back to normal. We were terryfied but then we LOL'd.

What i remember was Dek/Adj that they started crashing us both, some members asked to flame them back in forums and we never allowed. That was the moment Wilderland started flamming them and started getting hit more and more by the nhs.

The TCL members that WL presented proofs crashing, they got striked/warned or our forums. I don't really member the names, but i think 4 or 5 guys were frequently crashing at a time. But i must say WL has their lil crew crashing us too (even on good terms). So it was even 

• I would like to hear more about early SoG if possible. How did you guys were created? Was there any other guy that helped Polaco back in the day? Where did the name Swords of Glory came from? 

Well, i can tell from my own experience

I first saw Seu Polaco on RuneBR or RuneBrasil forums around 2004. There was a "Clan area" Where many small clans could create their private section. Some kind of inicial structure there like Clan History, Recruitment area, Events and that kind of stuff...

It was the day one of Swords of Glory clan , and there was a introduction post of Seu Polaco. Ofc he posted a pic wearing a halloween mask and as the noob as i was, i immediatly felt atracted and joined him as one the first 10 members lol

I was a level 50 combat btw.

I know it happned, we had a lost to LG sometime, but i don't really remember :S

•  

FBRS was a real Luso-Brazilian community forum, ppl used to respect rules and be striked if not. Good place to flame Wilderland tho

RuneBR was a joke

D_Dark_Snake - Retarded
Meteora Lord - Loyal, Good player and friend

Romulo5 - Dude was really cool, Best Pk Lead SoG could have ❤️
Murilo171 - Good player, i used to laugh a lot of him on TCL's TeamSpeak
R3nufus - One of our best snipers from BOPE
Rafaels - This guys was a diamond, we shaped him to shine #. He developed calling skills really fast, always brought his best to the wilderness.
Sir Maximon 
Zig Frid
Andcom2 - We talked only few, seemed to be a nice guy
Drag Ahrimps
Decceiver -  While in MMA we became friends, he was fun and really smart dude.

Duke Lanz
Supremo13
Ro Arid - I sold my first full sara to him when SoG and Wilderland were used to be allys. Became a great rival, did a good job while leading Wilderland 
Fil3000 - Don't know much about him. Not sure but heard in the past he was a bit chieldish as a leader.
Megaxes - Known name in the battlefield.

Darck_Angel0 - Known name in the battlefield/ Good hybrid.
Mataoumorre -  LOL
KK Rox - Off the game: He used to make things work on FBRS On it: Die to SoG  xD
Vex Brazil -  While in MMA we became really close, i even tryed to recruit him to TCL but i guess he didn't like the good and old pt-brazilian beef
Susan Ellen - I Have no idea who is this
Tysonps - Good friend while in MMA.

Sacul
Resurgido - Another retarded dude

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Vitor said:

1- What are your thoughts about @Aiorya calling versus VR in what I believe was a JCUP fight, could you guys describe what happened and how did you feel after that? Also, is this something similar to what happened? 

2- What are your thoughts on wearing pink boots to every fight? Why did you told your best member to stop using them?

3-  What was your reaction when you found out that WL leader had a spy in TCL for a while and, IIRC he was mentioned to be promoted before he got caught?

4-  I believe we share the same opinion that we shared the Top 1/2 spot for a long time, do you think there was any other clan in our scene that would be able to challange for a Top #1 spot?

5- If you were able to get anyone that wasn't in TCL (and never joined TCL before), who would that be and why?

6- BR/PT scene had a lot of funny RSN's, do you have any favorite that you can remember?

7- More directed to @Frankventura but if any you want to comment on this. Portugal community was always pretty big and succesfull and I believe you (Frank) is one of the reasons why, what's the biggest difference between Brazillian/Portuguese communities?

8- Also for Frank (or any of you that joined Exotic, not sure if anyone else was in), do you think there was any difference in joining WL or Exotic as in reality you can say both share the same idea?

9- I believe Obina said before that he used to hate one of WL members and once he joined the current WL and met the guy he found out that he was actually a good guy, my question is, do you have any names that you used to hate but now that you met in different circumstances you have a new idea about him?

10- What was your first reaction/thoughts when you first heard the song that Luchinot made about TCL (I believe it was in TCL early days and none of you were involved in the lyrics)? Did you ever unintentionally sing this song because it was stuck in your head?

11- If WL did not reopen last year, do you believe that any other clan reopening would be the same? Asking this based on the fact that WL had some old members that would not come back if it wasn't for WL

1 - Yeah he chocked hard... I don't recall the feeling exactly other than "PERDEMO".

2 - Almy is a dumbass.

3 - Quite funny since he used all that information to do jack assigned with squat, he was a very successful spy tho ROT should learn from him.

4 - I believe HA would have been a contender if they had more time, their numbers were rising so they would have hit the spot to start getting better.

5 - You, you lil bitch.

6 - Moletom BR was the funniest name around.

9 - Yeah I used to hate Horn4 he is actually a nice lad.

10 - My first reaction was to laugh it was so shit it was funny.

11 - Unsure, maybe SOG if Seu Polaco decided to come back to the game, SoG could have rallied people just the way WL did imo.

• sushmm 1

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

On 5/18/2021 at 9:37 PM, true said:

What B/PT do you feel like embarrassed the community the most from their actions towards/in main clans

We all embarrassed the community at same point we were too young

On 5/18/2021 at 9:48 PM, true said:

How does @D96's calling compare to @Victor's?

Like frank said I guess Diogo is a little bit more tactical I used to more explosive and motivational

On 5/19/2021 at 3:45 AM, Vanuckle said:

What are your thoughts on Eternal Honour? Pretty sure some Brozils came to join EH from MMA (S2 Guh, Decceiver, Beattles0102, maybe Afonsosuper, Frilcsoldier? tbh I don't remember all them or if they were even all Brazillian). Do you remember any of those names, and what they were like?

After I knew their story it was a clan I wish I was in! All those brazillians from EH were super good and really smart people. I feel like if they were in TCL we could be stronger that we was.

23 hours ago, Tika191 said:

Pick your top 20 TCL members of all time 

What was the longest fight TCL ever had?

(Not including myself)

1. Aiorya
  2. Obina
  3. Frank
  4. Dogax
  5. Pte_kis
  6. Leofontes
  7. Goodwar15
  8. Moskah
  9. Lemaster
  10. Hotman(AKA Pato)
  11. Naaman10
  12. U K Rei
  13. Spawn1
  14. Xx Digow xX
  15. Bielgbi
  16. Ratoapx
  17. Falcao
  18. Bigbig Ok
  19. Mr Lolz
  20. Di Soares

I could name another 30 top members just from the top of my head.

19 hours ago, true said:

What is the worst fight TCL had?

We had some bad fights in the past but we had one 2v1 against RSD (TR x TCL vs RSD) that was terrible cuz we couldn't help that much

• heart 2

fBUa3oi.png

17 hours ago, true said:

Whats your favorite memory with MMA?

All the good memories bro... all the good memories

15 hours ago, lVlatheus said:

Matheus here, can't remember my password on this forums and you guys don't have "Forgot your password" option for some reason. 

• @King_Obina how it feels to be an WL Immortal now? Did any of the former TCL members were surprised at all? ## 

D_Dark_Snake - Retard
Meteora Lord - Great dude I really like Meteora

Romulo5 - OK Guy
Murilo171 - Great guy used to have a lot of fun
R3nufus - Danilo was one of ours MVPs
Rafaels - used to dispute with me was a really nice guy and kept me pushing forward to my best
Sir Maximon - He was a LG member right?
Zig Frid - My mentor! had a good relationship with zig! was a great guy overall
Andcom2 - Great dude! I love André with all my heart! we still talk with each other
Drag Ahrimps - At some point was my best friend in the game! we used to talk a lot! 
Decceiver - never had contact

Duke Lanz - never had contact
Supremo13 - never had contact
Ro Arid - Was one person to admire at some point but became really aggressive when I joined TCL
Fil3000 - Was one of the callers that we used to let call when fighting against WL LOL
Megaxes - I don't know how this guy annoyed me more, as a sniper or a binder.

Darck_Angel0 - Used to flame me a lot
Mataoumorre - Hated me and I used to hated him back.
KK Rox - Motherfucker
Vex Brazil - Another motherfucker
Susan Ellen - who?
Tysonps - Tyson was well known by the community and I never had any conv with him

Sacul - I remember this nick but nothing fancy
Resurgido - same as sacul

13 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Not sure if arroz is really a thing anymore but from what you guys said, if they are, it's barely. If WL closed down and there were essentially no (major) brazilian/portuguese clans left, do you think another one would come along whether it be an old one reopening or a new one starting up? Would you take part if it didn't interfere with you being in international clans?

Does true 2k8 need his ass kicked?

What do you consider the best/worst changes the game has gone through? (Excluding EoC as I imagine that's an obvious one, unless you guys feel differently)

1. I really don't know I guess they will do the same as I did. The ones who want to still going to wars will eventually join International clans like tempest.

2. Only when he sends you the following sentence:

image.png.a3119eb3222490ae324a0408c6013aad.png

jking true I love you with all my heart mate

3.Name changing was really bad. I felt like name was not a tranding anymore (What I always tough was really cool doing your name became something else). Also animations and rune sets changes were fucking terrible.

• Like 1

fBUa3oi.png

On 5/18/2021 at 9:37 PM, true said:

What B/PT do you feel like embarrassed the community the most from their actions towards/in main clans

Hmm, we had some weirdos over the time, but Naaman parading his weak English on RSC always gave me the creeps.

On 5/18/2021 at 9:48 PM, true said:

How does @D96's calling compare to @Victor's?

I think @D96 screams less, and I have not seem him call the old ways so it is hard to compare, @Victor was more energic tho.

On 5/19/2021 at 3:45 AM, Vanuckle said:

What are your thoughts on Eternal Honour? Pretty sure some Brozils came to join EH from MMA (S2 Guh, Decceiver, Beattles0102, maybe Afonsosuper, Frilcsoldier? tbh I don't remember all them or if they were even all Brazillian). Do you remember any of those names, and what they were like?

Solid clan with good base values, really liked you guys also Frilc was TCL, then TBK then TCL again. All the other members you listed were important members in MMA.

On 5/19/2021 at 10:13 AM, Tika191 said:

Pick your top 20 TCL members of all time 

What was the longest fight TCL ever had?

Goodwar15

Aiorya

Skinny_Bmx

Almy

Uk_Rei

Vinalta0

Zid4ne0

Leofontes77

Seu_Polaco

Spawn1

Lemaster

RMD

Moska

MrLolz

Frank

Joao_Pixelseeker

Falcao

Salamero

Victor

Bigbig_Ok

We had several uncapped fights against WL, cannot recall the longest tho but probably it was against them.

On 5/19/2021 at 2:00 PM, true said:

What is the worst fight TCL had?

We had one fight against RSD in a JCUP back in what 2010? We had 40's RSD had like 90. They bashed our skulls in hard... I believe this was one of the few fights I was like damn... we should just leave this shit is embarrassing. 

Edited by King_Obina
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

1 hour ago, King_Obina said:

Goodwar15

Aiorya

Skinny_Bmx

Almy

Uk_Rei

Vinalta0

Zid4ne0

Leofontes77

Seu_Polaco

Spawn1

Lemaster

RMD

Moska

MrLolz

Frank

Joao_Pixelseeker

Falcao

Salamero

Victor

Bigbig_Ok

Damn, recognize most of these names. You guys def had some beasts

• Like 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

4 hours ago, King_Obina said:

Hmm, we had some weirdos over the time, but Naaman parading his weak English on RSC always gave me the creeps.

I think @D96 screams less, and I have not seem him call the old ways so it is hard to compare, @Victor was more energic tho.

Solid clan with good base values, really liked you guys also Frilc was TCL, then TBK then TCL again. All the other members you listed were important members in MMA.

Goodwar15

Aiorya

Skinny_Bmx

Almy

Uk_Rei

Vinalta0

Zid4ne0

Leofontes77

Seu_Polaco

Spawn1

Lemaster

RMD

Moska

MrLolz

Frank

Joao_Pixelseeker

Falcao

Salamero

Victor

Bigbig_Ok

We had several uncapped fights against WL, cannot recall the longest tho but probably it was against them.

We had one fight against RSD in a JCUP back in what 2010? We had 40's RSD had like 90. They bashed our skulls in hard... I believe this was one of the few fights I was like damn... we should just leave this shit is embarrassing. 

Seu polaco TCL? are u dreaming about it or what?  and iam sad right now u missed me from ur top 20, i mean even almy couldnt tank is there hahahaha tiamo almy ❤️
#traição 😞 hahaahahah

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Dogax said:

Seu polaco TCL? are u dreaming about it or what?  and iam sad right now u missed me from ur top 20, i mean even almy couldnt tank is there hahahaha tiamo almy ❤️
#traição 😞 hahaahahah

Polaco returned and even was our PK Leader for a while, come on lad. But yeah Missed you in my top 20 LOLOLOL sorry 😞

That was not just tankers tho, but important members to our community, hybrids etc.

Edited by King_Obina
  • Like 1

spacer.png