The Call of Legends AMA - King_Obina - Aiorya - Frank - Victor

King_Obina

What was your most memorable fight in TCL?

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

If you could go change one thing about TCL looking back what would it be?

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

4 hours ago, true said:

Who was a better clan: TCL or WL?

Since  we smashed them for 3 years in a row, and against bigger clans we had more fights, and always performed better than Wilderland. So i guess its safe to say we did a lot better.

4 hours ago, true said:

Biggest differences between TCL and WL?

In my mind we were the good boys, honor and respect

WL had a really good propaganda thing on forums, so historicaly they always used to cheat and do dirty things to get the forums win post.

4 hours ago, true said:

Who is the best caller in TCL history?

Depends a lot!

But i can say we had the best portuguese/brazilian callers!

Myself, Seu Polaco, 1234Victor, Xx Magiks xx, Moskah, Spanw1, Armorhelmet3, and many others had their spotlight by a time. 

4 hours ago, true said:

What international clans do you feel like were similar to TCL?

Since i was full time TCL i have no idea xD

But as i told we had the honor ideology thing, so we pretty much had no beef with other clans but another Country clans.

4 hours ago, true said:

Who are your favorite main clan callers?

Since i was full time TCL i have no idea xD

4 hours ago, true said:

Whats your thoughts on current day WL? Thoughts on D96 as leader?

Diogo and some ex-TCL invited me to see how the game is now a days, i played a bit but couldn't adapt myself to the new warring style 

Diogo seems to be a good leader, very political, always avaliable on disc.

4 hours ago, true said:

Who is the best TCL official doing this AMA? What made them so valuable?

King Obina who pmed me about this Ama idea  🙂

4 hours ago, true said:

What do you feel like is the perception of Brazilians to international clanners?

I think at this point in time, they see us as any other member of the clanning community. But looking back to like 2007-08 or even 09 I think most saw us like noobs LOL since Brazilians mostly cared about our domestic rivalries. I think things started to change maybe mid 2009/2010 when TCL WL and HA started to pull better numbers and challenge bigger clans on a weekly basis.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What do you guys think of Arroz if you know anything about them?

Lol, they are new school, from what i've seen they are all noobs 🤣

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What are your opinions on 3rd party client and plugin usage for warring?

Some of the things that takes the glory out of warrirng nowadays

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Were there any instances of TCL members doing out of game stuff or other notably bad things that resulted in them either being removed or reprimanded? 

Well, we had Durateen, he was very usefull against WL off the game LOL

At a time he started to scam our own memeber we had to kick him...

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Were there any members you removed from TCL that you didn't necessarily agree with removing?

We lost some good members, kicking by  skipp our event to be at their international clan event.

And even being a country clan, we were serious about achieving the victory. 

2 hours ago, Adam_ said:

For @Aiorya would you consider coming back to the game even in a far less active manner? If yeah would you want to get involved in clanning again? What clan(s)? 

The warring style changed a lot, i just couldn't adapt 

But if come back one day will be to dedicate myself to clanning 100%...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, true said:

What do you think of Tempest and how does it compare to previous main clans you've hung around or been in?

I think you guys have a good project going, solid and experienced leadership, the community looks healthy I don't see much inner beef (it is hard to tell tho since there is no RSC anymore). I liked the way you guys positioned yourselves from day one, even considered of joining if you allowed me to do both WL and Tempy. I think Tempest is a mix of several clans and ideas altogether, you have similarities with DF and also with TT from back in the day. I believe you can survive just by doing your own thing even if the game gets boring. The community driven clans tend to last the most and it is something I value after seeing TCL end the way it did.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

5 hours ago, Venenatis said:

Who were you inspired by on rs?

I tried to watch and learn stuff from every good staff I was around. From TCL I would say Skinny_Bmx, this guy helped TCL to keep good important members, by talking them out of leaving for bullshit reasons.

Trying to remain calm and serious, in situations like Salamero who used to be an FA Manager on TCL, even when the guy you are trying to teach/talk to is an absolute moron.

During my time as a Council/Fa Manager I tried to act the way these guys did back in the day, and I wanna say it worked like a charm.

Edited by King_Obina

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Eric said:

How do you think Brazil losing to Germany 7-1 would have affected TCL if it remained open in 2014?

Dude i don't know you

but i hate you already

Edited by Aiorya
  • Haha 2
  • heart 1

5 hours ago, Lavigne said:

Unbiased, please power-rank the following country clan scenes in order of best to worst (you've played long enough to see every scene I think) - rank any I missed out but I'm pretty sure this is everyone.

Luso-Brazilian

Dutch

Finnish

Swedish

Lithuanian

Australian

Latvian

Happy for all of you to answer btw

I'd say Finnish guys were the best, i'm not shure but i guess we never been able to beat FOOLS :,(

4 hours ago, Eric said:

How do you think Brazil losing to Germany 7-1 would have affected TCL if it remained open in 2014?

Wasnt playing RS in 14. Can't say

4 hours ago, Tika191 said:

Always enjoyed fighting you guys. I remember TCL had some great members like MrLolz, Srt and the tank-bait king Moska that I thought would've made great additions to the clans / team I was in at the time. Nothing but respect from fights against you with dwood, se, sol and gen.

Which clans did TCL hold in high regard? Alternatively, which clans did you guys dislike? 

Who is the most influential figure in TCL history?

we have very good approach with 2might, TMC and COL I guess. We used to had a beef with CR, Fools, Solace and WL

4 hours ago, Eric said:

Did you have to consider the Libertadores Cup schedule when setting fights up? 

Did people leaving to watch a match ever costed you a fight?

no

3 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What did/do you guys think of True as a leader?

For those who were/are in the most recent iteration of WL, can you elaborate on what happened that caused the incident earlier in the year where RoT were doxing a ton of ppl from WL and posting their irls? Was it just for helping clans they are currently in a crash war with, or was there more to it? Did you do anything in retaliation (I use the term retaliation lightly because i'm not expecting you to have done anything similar back, but hey, maybe)?

What do you guys think of Arroz if you know anything about them?

What are your opinions on 3rd party client and plugin usage for warring?

If more clans were open to allowing multi clanning with country clans, and you wanted to join an international clan, what one would you pick? Why?

What do you think of the following clans?:

Rev

RoT

AF

DF

SV

VR

PD

WL

WM

Fools

Di

Vit

CL

What do you guys think of pure clans?

What are the main differences between country clans in the past and those of modern day would you say? 

Were there any instances of TCL members doing out of game stuff or other notably bad things that resulted in them either being removed or reprimanded? 

Were there any members you removed from TCL that you didn't necessarily agree with removing?

For @Victor and @Frankventura what drew you to Tempest? How were you convinced to join?

For @King_Obina how hard has True tried recruiting you?

For @Frankventura was there more to you leaving WL than just them taking RWT sponsorships ? 

For @Aiorya would you consider coming back to the game even in a far less active manner? If yeah would you want to get involved in clanning again? What clan(s)? 

1. Great leader and great guy. Will be my last leader in runescape.

3. Don't know anyone from arroz I just now they are not a real clan.

4. I feel like they make you lazy and clans are not built by quality nowdays its just numbers. Anyone can click on a red dot sight and attack now

5. I will be whatever I feel the community deserves.

Rev -> Great clan. If I was in runescape and Tempest didnt exist maybe I would join them

RoT -> Had my respect for what they accomplished in runescape. Now they are just a bunch of nerds who knows how to annoy people. 

AF -> Great Team. Was around for years. They have my respect

DF -> I love people from DF. I have friends there (They may not consider me as a friend but they did a lot for me) 

SV -> LOL

VR -> I respect their history

PD -> Don't know them

WL -> I have some ex-tcls friends and I really like Diogo

WM -> Who are they?

Fools -> They have my respect. Eomeri made what we in TCL would like to do. for a looooong time FOOLS was the only thing separating Rot from total dominance

Di -> I wish I was in DI. I only know their stories and I always admired it.

Vit -> I remember Vit with respect.

CL -> I really like CL and what they did for the aussies.

7. not into it

8. Country clans from the past were cool.

9.We did removed many guys due their "main/internacional clan" posture

10. No

11. When I knew true was on command I knew it was going to work. He is my friend I really want to retribute what he does for me (he was my friend and took care of me when I was really bad IRL just by trying to talk and making me laugh)

3 hours ago, Kurazita said:

In your opinion, what makes you think TCL didn't have a community as strong as WL's? 

Any remarkable reasons about members who got kicked/banned/warned?

Our Community was Older and spent less time playing together due our IRL stuff

not really... I remember hate Hoilut cuz he used to skip important wars to skill and Goodwar or Aiorya kept him in the clan lol

2 hours ago, true said:

What’s your worst moment in Tcl as a clan?

The end.

Edited by Victor
  • Like 1
  • heart 1

fBUa3oi.png