The Call of Legends AMA - King_Obina - Aiorya - Frank - Victor

King_Obina

35 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

Any porking scandals?

Not on TCL, if we had one I would remember, we did not had a lot of girls on the clan tbh.

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

23 hours ago, Venenatis said:

Most memorable fight?

All the TCL x WL were pretty intensive, also fights with EOS and CR since they talked big on Zybez.

But the best one is TCL X TT from 010.

Edited by King_Obina

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

18 minutes ago, true said:

Each of you have spoken highly of D96 which doesn't surprise me, he definitely works his ass off in whatever position he finds himself in. 

What was your perception of him 10-11 years ago when TCL was active? 

He wasn't relevant 10-11 years ago.

18 minutes ago, Josh said:

Do you like football?

Yes

18 minutes ago, true said:

What do you think of Tempest and how does it compare to previous main clans you've hung around or been in?

Besides TCL I never heard from a clan who would take so much care with their members like Tempest

I've never been asked how it was going and If I had anything to add previously and It happened in Tempest.

Everyone should be heard. Everyone has something to say.

17 minutes ago, Z Nick said:

What do you think is the biggest diffrence between Tempest and Revenant?

I don't know much about rev, sorry mate...

18 minutes ago, Kurazita said:

As I have said before I think the portuguese language itself is such an advantage that english callers wouldn't stand a chance against any brazilian/portuguese caller at their peak, let alone those great ones mentioned. Imagine what everyone could accomplish if only WL + TCL could somehow merge into one enormous country clan? That shit would beat the heck out of any big international clan with little effort, lmao.

As for the question, who was the one calling against Hell Army on that 85v100? What led you guys to win that round?

I remember watching it. Couldn't believe what I was looking at rofl. 

Aiorya was leading that fight.

17 minutes ago, Dickus said:

Was always a big fan of TCL. Great people, clean fights, etc.

Why did TCL not re-open in OSRS to challenge Wilderland? Was it simply not feasible due to WL already having a ton of TCL in it?

Where would you rank TCL all-time among country clans?

Give me your thoughts then & now on:

-Wilderland

-Hell Army

-MMA

-MB

1. We don't care as much as we did and we have so much IRL Stuff that it would be possible to lead a clan

2.somewhere between #5-#10

3. Wilderland: Never thought I would respect them but now I do

4. I used to see them as Wilderlands junior clan

5. The Renegades who were too pride to give up and be at TCL or WL

6. Everyone who was not accepted in all mentioned clans were in MB

• ned 1

fBUa3oi.png

33 minutes ago, John said:

I remember alot of 'agagagagagagagag' from TCL back in the day. Very solid clan from what I can remember and in fighting. Always pulled pretty big numbers and were a good opponent. Believe I first got a taste of TCL when I was in CR, and then again in Solace I believe. 

How did TCL go about recruiting and maintaining the big numbers all that time?

What was the best part of TCL?

Do all of you feel as though TCL accomplished what it was meant to? 

If you had to do it all over again - could TCL be rebuilt into the power house it used to be?

One final word - biscate. 🙂

How did TCL go about recruiting and maintaining the big numbers all that time? We were able to recruit members from other Brazilian clans all the time, we also had a good JR clan who was led by @MrLolz which also provided us with a solid recruiting pool.

What was the best part of TCL? I believe that we had a victorious mindset, that itself accomplished alot.

Do all of you feel as though TCL accomplished what it was meant to? On a sense it did, but not entirely, we were never able to beat Fools as best country clan which was one of our objectives at the time.

If you had to do it all over again - could TCL be rebuilt into the power house it used to be? Nah, there are not enough Brozils/Portuguese around for that;

spacer.png

22 hours ago, true said:

Each of you have spoken highly of D96 which doesn't surprise me, he definitely works his ass off in whatever position he finds himself in. 

What was your perception of him 10-11 years ago when TCL was active? 

Not much, he was not in our radar during that time like idk Angelin and others were. He also did not partake on the boards a lot like Horn4 or Shadowmix or other WL leadership officials of the era.

Edited by King_Obina

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Victor said:

I was inspired by many ppl:

Aiorya

Goodwar

Conditions

JayJay

Starman

Obina, Frank and others

International clans are the top tier and the step above, thats what we always though about.

with that in mind international clanners are the best clanners in the world (IMO)

I don't remember any really bad officials.

not that I know

I had many good memories in cor and even when I couldn't write an entire sentence they tried to talk and be friends with me. Im really really happy to know people like starman, Jayjay, Lynx and many others who throw their hands and were here for me when I was just a kid who wanted to learn english and runescape.

I hated to fight against BK cuz you had to many good tankers

I should have more patient some times.

SIMILAR STYLE NOT QUAILITY:

Conditions / Tim when goes mad 

I used to scream and talk fast like a fucking crazy and I had some good spams too 😃

1. We took ppl from GE who knew nothing and turned them in great members we took care of each one of our members and tried to teach everything.

2. 2009-2011 we had some major moments and I felt like I had RL friends

3. Yes and no. We would reach the skies if we had more ppl and yes we write our piece of history in this game after all.

4. It crossed my mind some times in the past few years, prob not. The community is not that big anymore.

5. Eita asuhdauehduaed

1. Massive clan. Rev has the potencial to be TT from 2010 due their massive quality members

2. They had their era. The players who stood out are not playing the game again they are just struggling now.

3. No

4. I know he is from Brazil but I don't know him and I never spoke with him.

5. Was never a big powerhouse. I know gamers who don't even know that it exists

np brother ❤️

1. We were kids and we never had the chance and the money to know everyone in real life (Brazil is huge man. Believe me) but I know some guys IRL. I guess I have met like 15 Ex-TCLs.

2. Sure!

Lol yeah we used to battle a lot! Especially against sog

• Haha 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

23 minutes ago, Josh said:

Do you like football?

Everybody in Portugal/Brazil loves football. And btw, CR7 > all.

23 minutes ago, true said:

What do you think of Tempest and how does it compare to previous main clans you've hung around or been in?

Times are really different, even comparing with other osrs clans i've been into. But Tempest numbers are mostly the numbers we had back in the days with TCL, but Tempest having much higher quality.

24 minutes ago, Kurazita said:

As for the question, who was the one calling against Hell Army on that 85v100? What led you guys to win that round?

Don't really remember but I think Aiorya was one of the callers definately

24 minutes ago, Dickus said:

Why did TCL not re-open in OSRS to challenge Wilderland? Was it simply not feasible due to WL already having a ton of TCL in it?

Give me your thoughts then & now on:

-Wilderland

-Hell Army

-MMA

-MB

TCL and WL closed by the same moment, short after EoC. Most people gave up and even with osrs people didnt bother to train their accounts back, retaliation opened still to fight in legacy rs3 then exotic to start in osrs, but both clans already had tcl+wl+ha members mixed.

My thoughts:

-Wilderland (The all time country clan of portuguese/brazillian history, they were never #3, sometimes were #2 when SoG and TCL were stronger)

-Hell Army (They took long time to step in between the tcl vs wl feud, in special back in the 2nd jagex cup where they got 100 members, even some of them were former tcl and wl members)

-MMA (They had their best moments at the times SoG and TCL closed, it was the remaning country clan when WL, TCL and HA closed, I still remember fighting them when I was in Retaliation, but MMA was the eternal #4)

-MB (Not the eternal #5 because at sometimes even Tugas Revolution and LG were better then them)

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Do you think any Latin clan has ever been at the level of a Brazilian clan?

Why do you think there have been historically many brazilian clans and not venezuelans, chileans, or w/e?

Do you consider language would be a barrier to actually create a Hispanic/brazilian clan?

• Like 1

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

21 minutes ago, Frankventura said:

I think some underestimated us, even some portuguese and brazillian still underestimate what we did and what we still do nowadays. Mostly because country projects are felt that way. And thats good because we did surprise most of our challengers and people who crossed our path.

Just to tell you that DreadPandora no longer plays but we will talk. He was like 2 months ago at a portuguese tv show. He's a business man, had his business closed (and still closed) due to the pandemic and he reinvented himself and opened another business thats running really well.

And also he was the one who, with me, recruited all those 20 portuguese people to TCL back in 2008.

Answering to the portuguese side of that question, I and DreadPandora were always influent in the portuguese community (a community that started back in 2001 and still exists) and we had a project called Team Portugal, we were both leaders, despite having members of WL, HA, MMA, when people did think about joining a clan, they considered TCL because of us.

Maintaining the numbers was associated with keeping the players motivated

Yeah I have him on Facebook still pretty sure and he was a great member in bk. He's a awesome dude. That's pretty cool about the TV show

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

Do you think any Latin clan has ever been at the level of a Brazilian clan?

Why do you think there have been historically many brazilian clans and not venezuelans, chileans, or w/e?

Do you consider language would be a barrier to actually create a Hispanic/brazilian clan?

1. No, not at all we were much better

2.Our quality was better and now that I know a little more about Connections it must be a major fact (internet quality etc)

3. Yes. If we spoke the same language it would definitely change the world of runescape and how it was/is 

Edited by Victor

fBUa3oi.png

40 minutes ago, Z Nick said:

What are your thoughts on Revenant as a clan?

Why do you think RoT pulls 30 members now, and lost every gdz fight vs Revenant? also losing every fight vs any other clans?

Do you know Demais in WL?

Do you know RoT MattyB? being from Brazil himself, did you ever had contact with him?

How big is RuneScape in Brazil? 

Thanks

What are your thoughts on Revenant as a clan? Rev is a solid clan with solid pulls and good quality, TOP 1 contender with Tempest/AF for sure.

Why do you think RoT pulls 30 members now, and lost every gdz fight vs Revenant? also losing every fight vs any other clans? I believe their members are finally realizing that what they are doing is pointless and pathetic and that is causing their numbers to dwell.

Do you know Demais in WL? Nah

Do you know RoT MattyB? being from Brazil himself, did you ever had contact with him? Brazil is big as shit, I have doubts of Mattyb being actually Brazilian maybe it is just a random name?

How big is RuneScape in Brazil? Not Big, here people play more League of Legends and Counter Strike (We are shit at League, but Brazil is a Counter Strike power house).

spacer.png

What was TCL's opinion back then when WL's leader basically deleted Hell Army's forums? 

Did you guys ever had problems with spies?

7jmTOjL.png     

What do you think made Brazilians choose MMA or WL over TCL?

Why do you think people chose TCL over other brazilian clans?

Did Pele really had his first sex relationship with a male kid?

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

How do you think TCL would fare in today's clan world?

You guys were probably my favorite brazil clan back then, it was always a pleasure fighting you

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png