@Females, do you find bald men more attractive?

inf'

So yeah long story short my hair transplant has been unsuccessful and so I'm faced with the prospect of being bald by force in the not too distant future. Currently I'm rocking a bit of a monk cut at the back with some thing lines to try and cover over it at the front/mid but I'm thinking of shaving it off.

Current hair:

xI9Yhwa.jpg

I was wondering how the opposite sex feels about bald men? Still searching for the special one to make Mrs Smile4lumby and I've never been bald before and so it's making me anxious. Would you recommend me to go bald or leave as is? Let me know what you think.

Thank you

A mark of grace is a type of currency that can only be obtained from the Rooftop Agility Courses. The marks are used to purchase the pieces of the graceful outfit and amylase, which is the secondary ingredient for creating stamina potions

• honk 3

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

honestly the fact that the rest of your hair is much longer, it makes it stick out more. attractiveness is all about confidence. if you end up shaving it, shave it right like with a razor and rock it my friend. personally if i was you, id try maybe a shorter hair cut

PSkn5nd.gif