I am True 2k8 - Ask me almost anything

True 2k8

How much of a fault were you or how frustrated were you when DF and RSD had the big rivalry around 2011/2012 and DF were being hunted by RSD through of "many" of our members dating RSD females :D? 

How many times and when and why did you actually thought about quitting DF? 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

Who are 5 people you were never in a clan with but you wish you did - member or official?

What was the healthiest rivalry you've been in / What was the most toxic rivalry you've been in?

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

Any idea/recalling as to what was brewing between Eomeri and Dalejamesw circa 2010?

Thoughts/memories of when rot "embargoed" DF (2016/2017), and because Fools ignored it, we fought repeatedly in CWA?

Top-# OSRS clans of all time? (Feel free to skip if someone already asked)

How did you like being in FF? What did you think of the calling there? (aside from David's well-known prowess)

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

What were your thoughts about me when i was in DF?

What are your thoughts on Vitality?

Do you think DF is ever able to go back to the same quality/memberlist sise as in the beginning of OSRS when we smashed VR/DI for years?

Posted Image

How did it feel knowing that when we'd grind hours of Left 4 Dead I'd get to be COACH , the greatest character of all time while you were always being the stinky little, Jockey?

I've always thought you were a good  guy, but always one step behind me in games you little Jockey!

w4jJL.png

If you had to start a clan with no recruits just 5 people pre-eoc era, name those 5 people you'd choose

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png