I am True 2k8 - Ask me almost anything

True 2k8

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

Do you think it's ironic that Ross tried to paint you in a bad light as a scammer but then for some time associated with Bles who is a known scammer that has tried to impersonate several people, tried to scam multiple RSD members by pretending to be someone from RSD history and has actually scammed numerous people including within his own clan?

Were you at all surprised to hear what happened with Jim after your departure from DF? Have you talked to him since this happened and gotten his side of the story if there is one?

If Murray was befriending Bles, he was definitely trolling. We are entertained by the same kind of weirdos that lurk around the clan world.

Not surprised for a reason I won't mention, but it definitely made a lot of sense when @IMK told me Jim was T-1000'd. Yeah I've heard it from both Jim and ROT's side and it's not that interesting. Essentially Jim was just getting revenge for getting snaked by a former DF Council.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

What are your thoughts on idanny - former DF member?

Did you think Chronicflame should have been allowed back into Divine Forces after he exposed Jim for being a spy?

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

You and I had a pretty weird relationship around the start of OSRS. I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of the drama DF directed towards me originated with you, and I want a confirmation if I’m right about this. You and several people (notably StevenD00m and Romeo) seemed to have a bit of fun stoking that flame. Why?

Also, given how personal this is, what was your opinion of me then, and how has it changed today? Are you glad I decided to join Tempest? Anything you wish you could’ve said/done differently? I wanted to ask you this during your first AMA but didn’t get around to it before it closed.

• Like 1

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

Who are some people that aren't around and don't keep in touch with the RS community you wish you could have contact with again?

Is there anyone still around you're genuinely surprised about?

Are there any people in various clans you used to be close with that you no longer get along with but wish you did?

In your old AMA I think I read something which made it sound like you used to be close with Xmas Bandit - are you guys still on good terms or close? Did you just grow apart if no, or did something happen?

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Did you ever have any concerns about how groups of members from past clans would fit together?

Nah not really, apart from some clans that are insane, most F2P clans post-2012 weren't as different culturally as they were in RS2.  There was definitely a few people that were concerned about another person or two from another rivalry, but there really wasn't anything after that.

I'm sure most would have gotten along just fine if they fighting on the same side.. That being said, I think the presence of a few individuals made it easier. For example, I'm sure there was DI that were concerned about being led by me and I'm sure Brian being here made a differnece.

Funny story, I remember a CR member really hating @IMK who was an Exodus Council at the time. I told him that IMK was just like us, only on a different side and if he were CR, we'd all be boys and he refused to believe me (granted he was much younger at the time). When all three of us got to know each other in DF's community, we were all boys.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

What clans would you say Tempest has the most in common with? None, I can't really give you an answer that would be justified well enough. Gun to my head though.. Divine forces. I think we're both very strict about keep things in-game, amongst other things.

What clans do you get along the best with? What clans do you not get along with at all? I'd say Playdead, we have a good working relationship with @Whip, probably because he was in Renegades with Ned and I. He's just super easy to work with.

There's a few other clans that like us but we never even interact in-game, but I'd say DF really dislike us for obvious reasons.

If you could take 3 people from each of the following clans to Tempest (officials or otherwise) who?

Rot - Derek, Jared, B289

Rev - Paul, Scaper, Dox17

AF - Giggle, Kyle, DNP

CL - @Rare, Karate, @Sector Six

PD - @Whip, Goa Karo, Duck (Just because she's @IMK's daughter)
VR - @NeverSober, @Erika, Viper (since he still exists on paper)

Vit - I actually have no idea who's in Vit at this point, but give me @Bir_25

DF - Rene, Jelle, Sugarmama

What do you think of each of those clans?

Rot - Crazy

Rev - Tactically aware & innovative 

AF - Strategically selfish, in a good way

CL - Chill, very easy to work with

PD - Intelligent, don't let the bracket they fight in fool you
VR - They are what they are 

Vit - I think we've fought them 3x for a total of 9 seconds before being crashed, but I've always like these guys 

DF - Wears emotions on sleeves too much, but very good man for man

Do you think the med level/zerk/rune pure/whatever scene on RS ever really had a chance? Seems like it's been a pretty dead meme for the past x years now. Not really.

Do you think the pure scene is headed in a good or bad direction? Bad, but I don't watch their scene that much anymore. Basically as long as mains are there, it seems like a shit show.

What do you think of clients used for warring? Where would you draw the line on what is / isn't reasonable to use?  I wasn't for clients when I returned to RS, but seeing as we needed to be open to the idea to avoid any competitive disadvantage, I was of course, all in. I respect those who choose not to use it.

I think anything that is done for you is crossing the line, like auto eaters etc.

• Like 1
  • sus 1
  • heart 1

aUBwTQ1.png

1 hour ago, Adam_ said:

On Frank's AMA, I remember you posted a picture of a conversation seemingly between you and that Robuct guy from DF where he was asking what you had to offer him in Tempest? Was that a serious conversation? Were there ever any real talks between the two of you to get him here? 

Have there ever been talks between you and other current DF members to bring them here?

I do think he was serious, everyone that I spoke to in/around DF at the time was telling me how much he was essentially begging to be promoted. I think he knew I'd shrug him off and he'd play it off as a joke, but considering what he was doing within DF at the time, I'm 100% sure he was fishing for a real opportunity. He's very anti-Tempest now that he got promoted finally, but nah I never spoke to him about joining.

I've mostly stayed away from trying to recruit current DF. Most of my homies have been out of DF for sometime, or prefer P2P. There's been a lot of turnover since I've been there. I think I'm legitimately friends with like 2.5 DF members. 

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png