I am True 2k8 - Ask me almost anything

True 2k8

1 hour ago, Bunty said:

We're doing this again? Should we have just let AMA's die instead? Yes & never.

Where did Shinobi go? Did you find out if he was still shredded? He flaked basically the day after he came on TS. It was really nice to chat with him, but yeah I think he'll show up again soon. He told me he's a little more lean these days.

What intrigues you about the leadership role? I really enjoy everything about it. First and foremost, the members make it all worthwhile. I've always taken pride seeing members love what we're doing, enjoy what we've built and see them committed to the process. I love winning, I love strategizing and everything that goes into the process of building a successful clan/community. 

What do you think was the most valuable lesson you learned from all of your clan experiences? If everyone loves me, I'm doing something wrong. When you make tough decisions, you'll never please everyone and that's just something you have to understand. 

Let me get into the right mood to answer the rest....

• Like 1
  • sushmm 1

aUBwTQ1.png

Would you like to run it back on Burger Cat for old times sake?

game_burger.png.1036ee9aa6207062b0f1b2824ced0826.png

Want to take Ryan Broyles off of my hands?

What would you order at a restaurant when we finally meet up?

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

If You Had Three Wishes, What Would You Wish For?

Would you rather be in Prime DF or Current Tempest?

What's your current new Favorite TV Show?

Movie you are looking forward to? Hello Peter

cFTqljb.png

1TecbFa.png

061Hnpx.png

chcyzKa.gif

How many bottles of water do you consume per day?

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

What was your favorite St Louis Rams team?

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

3 hours ago, Adam_ said:

What do you think of Omniusha?

Omni has been active in DF since like 2007, he's an ironman and was an important piece of DF's leadership for a long time. He was always hard-working and this dude did the attendance for like 11 straight years.

Prior to me joining he took Leader when @Shinobi went MIA and became much-needed stabilizing force. He wasn't perfect, definitely too stubborn and almost unbearable at times. We had a lot of issues, he really wasn't wrong as much as he was over the top unnecessarily. Fun fact, Omni would kick officials from the in-game CC and tell them to get 1k capes to get re-added and yes, a few people actually did it. 

I think Omni stepped up when DF needed it the most and he would have benefited from having someone else that could effectively balance him out. He had that somewhat when Shinobi reclimbed the ranks, but that was short-lived until Shinobi threw him out of office.

When Omni was re-promoted to Council and High Council, he was a much better team player, did well in his role and was a good soldier despite having that potentially odd dynamic of being a very recent former Leader. Apart from having to rip into his soul one time with all of my might, he was great to have during my time as Leader.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

3 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Were you at any point concerned about getting raided by the feds during Jebrim's AMA? 

Nah, but I'm 100% sure were on some kind of list because of it lol

3 hours ago, C6` said:

What is the best milkshake flavor?

Got any stock tips?

Cookies and cream!

Yeah, invest in Apple 🙂 

3 hours ago, Jackson said:

ur actually a freak

Yes

3 hours ago, Jackson said:

u really took crest over me

is it cause i said no on day one

spacer.png

Needed to hit our moron quota

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

@True 2k8 did you ever danced in the dark side? Went to NH clans like ni for fun?

Why did you always rage quit during the masses?

What made you come back?

How did you overcome beefs between longtime rivals to assemble such a great leadership team?

i remember sadler, other day u mentioned you where him. i had no idea. 

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png