Wilderness Guardians vs Dynasty (Part 3) (We Haven't Forgotten)

WG Official

Hello.

I am a WG Official and I am back once more in anticipation of our two week prep FULL OUT RUNESCAPE WAR against Dynasty.

As you know, the goal of Wilderness Guardians is to protect the weak by guarding the wilderness. We have always stood for honour in what is righteous in runescape.

Once more I am bringing light and attention to the battle we had against Dynasty earlier this year. Certainly you have all heard of this battle. In this battle we battled Dynasty. And they cheated. We will never forgive them for it.

We warned Bles. We told him. Don't fuck with us or you will have nothing left. We have not, will not, can not stand for no honour, and we have been long engaged in a campaign to ensure that everyone understands just what is going on behind the closed doors of Dynasty. 

We leaked Dynasty in June:

And then we leaked Dynasty a month later...

And instead of apologizing, Dynasty HAS DECLARED WAR ON US AGAIN!!!  this is unacceptable.  We will do battle with them in two weeks time as we notify our members to get online and be ready to do battle. 

And now, time for our latest leaks, revealing the real reason why Bolton Squad and many others left the clan...

We are still waiting on the apology from dynasty but if they do not give us one, we will greet them with DEATH on our two week prep official war.

Until then...

This is WG Official, signing off.

ek85Evi.png

Ok I watched the 3rd vid lol, they would be better off just spamming in game like 2005 style and no audio, omg....:#

And you should sign them a death certificate yo, pull 1 off Google :palp:

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png

lmao shout over your 'head warlord' (who's voice you don't even recognize???) to stop talking and start calling,...head warlord starts 'calling' followed by Bles instantly starting with rambling again.

I just want to know if that's actually Gogule in that Clan Chat if so we need to get him out of there.

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

4 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

I just want to know if that's actually Gogule in that Clan Chat if so we need to get him out of there.

It's actually him; real tragic how he ended up there....

'I'm spamming @ signs you can't miss that' :feelsneckingman:

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png