Crypto Crash: Do You Still Believe?

Vanuckle

LMK  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recent trends in the stock market have shown that across the board, markets have taken a tumble.

b883afa496aa071cf28fe0849824e77a.png

With almost a 20% fall since Jan 1, many predict that rising inflation will result in quantitative tightening (QT) and interest rate hikes, with many analysts admitting they don't know what the future holds for markets. This tied in with rising costs of fuel and food due to the war in Ukraine and shipping delays due to lockdowns and political unrest in China, there's a lot to be nervous about when looking to the near-future for markets and for global stability.

Tied to this are the recent downturns in the crypto space. With stable coins like Terra [Luna] essentially capitulating and concerns over the actual efficacy of any blockchain platforms like defi markets and NFTs, a mass sell off has occured in the past month resulting in huge losses to coins that most considered relatively secure investments (perhaps not understanding them), such as Bitcoin and Ehtereum.

dffe2b13c0448918cfeb3c02818c5ebe.png

3cd28ad077cc9ef2144482d569757c02.png

This has resulted in general panic amongst the crypto space as while the entire market is down between 20%-30%, the crypto space seems to be down at minimum 50%, and at the worst end, completely decimated to be valued at nothing. 

At this point, it's impossible to use a crystal ball to see into the future, but I'm now curious to see what people think of the crypto space and defi in general. Do you still believe? Is this still a viable form of trading long term? Is this the right time to buy in? Or is their time in the sun over and any and all money that is invested into these crypto coins, NFTs, etc gone forever?

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Never have. Pyramid scheme and/or a gamble. A lot better ways to invest your $$

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

still have the same amount ive always owned but if youre looking to sell because it's down... probably werent gonna make out anyway.  Hold it, forget it, and see what it's doing in 5 years

NFTs are fuckin dumb

Edited by bomb

TbAn2mL.png

I had bitcoin in the beginning just from selling so much rsgp. I sold it few years ago for a pretty hefty gain. Never again thought and no never nfts lol. My money just goes into my retirement now

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png