would u put runescape/gaming related content on a resume?

Adam_

anyone who spends too much useless time babysitting retards on runescape (most of this clan and every other clan that has ever existed) has a special skill, and you're lying if you think otherwise. you bet your ass i'm going to use that as a fluff on my resume. not like it's hard to make something extremely basic/menial seem more professional on a resume depending on how you word it.

• Like 1
  • sushmm 1

lApm4a9.png

fuck no. cant let any1 know that im apart of a group of mentally challenged individuals who are also on every single watch list in the world. (thanks imk, true, wack, _)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tempest-CST-Sig2.png

@etheroxx on Twitter for GFX needs 🙂

SG9UgzJ.gif

At the current job I work at, I actually did state in my interview that I play a very repetitive game where I have to do tasks over and over again for long hours, which means I'm used to doing boring and tedious shit

But I probably wouldn't put it on my resume no

Edited by Pietru

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

It depends, it can be useful if it is somehow a leverage on your admission. But If you choose to consider that experience, you have to create a category for "Interests" or "Hobbies" and put the key skills only you acquired from runescape, without putting explicit where you gained those from (If the recruited wants to know more about that, he will ask you at the interview)

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg