Discussion: Leagues IV Theorycraft

Frankventura

Just as a reminder the whole of Kourend wasn't available last time due to leagues 1 being entirely on Zeah. I think that's a solid choice, especially if you want to try out some busted Chambers. 

I think desert, asgarnia and Kourend will be my 3.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

Now my turn. We have 2 ways of discussing this, one is the best 3 regions to pick from to get most of the points (or the easiest ones), and the other is what we feel like doing.

The first one is optimal, and I think that any area with raids might be a really hard time because, for example, Kourend will have a task to "Equip full Ancestral", as Desert will have "Equip full Masori" and Morytania "Equip Full Justiciar and Full Inquisitor". It is 3x easier to get purples, but it will still be RNG.

Due to all this, I think that Tirannwn, Fremennik and Kandarin might be the best combo for the easiest points.

The best combo for points, due to synergies, might be Desert, Asgarnia and Fremennik, because Asgarnia is locked behind other regions and these 2 unlock most of it (it will be impossible to complete everything in the asgarnia, the same for desert and kourend).

If we talk about what do we feel like doing, leagues is an excellent opportunity to learn content you dont manage do to or dont do well in the main game. For example, at Leagues 2 I learned how to do Cgauntlet and I managed to complete all combat achievment tasks for Gauntlet at the main game.

Considering this, I still idk what I will pick. I will have Tirannwn for sure because I'm a ranger. Then, I was thinking about desert for training ToA and maybe Morytania for ToB, but I might still pick Kourend instead of Morytania.

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg