I'm La Hire 44 - AMA

Eric``

1 minute ago, Moombatamer5 said:

What were your first impressions of me with TF? ?!

Was there anything you would have done differently with TF while you were in the ranks?

P.S. Its Moombatamer5!!!! :495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_::495994341_:

o.O

1. One of my favorite leaders ever, legit ever.

2. No, I loved TF, the clan was so much more streamlined and pk ready then 'THE' was.

3. legend ?

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

Just now, Out said:

How does it feel to be bronze in Overwatch?

I got it from palying with you and mona ?

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

7 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Why you leave me out of your description of dakota's exodus. Literally the best thing that happened to that dump

Lmao my nigga Carlos

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

12 hours ago, Eric`` said:

:jim:

@Eric`` @Seanq1357

I find more often than not a lot of people who got ranked in CoR seemed to have issues with demonchild. Why do you think this is?

For me my issue was I just brought CoR from pulling 40s to nearly 80 and he started making appearances and public posts about how he was "working with jay and the officials" as if he had some effect on us when in reality it was down to the hard work of myself, fasty, show, empire mind, vishal, buzz hed etc. It kind of put a big dampener on us as officials cause it was putting out false ideas to the members as if he had a big part to play and if he went that we would miss him - which would have been far far from the truth if he didn't dig his claws in

Also he was trying to push bella sedai towards being next leader which was a terrible idea when you had people like code and starman who were there for leader and people like me, mage boy and conditions as your wildy personalities. We would have been kicked or ran riot over someone like bella if she got leader - she was too nicey nice.

I didn't particularly not like the guy, he was a very nice guy and no doubt he could have been a great leader in a different era of the clan world but I found his nice guy approach way too outdated for post 2008 clanning.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

2 hours ago, JayJay said:

@Eric`` @Seanq1357

I find more often than not a lot of people who got ranked in CoR seemed to have issues with demonchild. Why do you think this is?

For me my issue was I just brought CoR from pulling 40s to nearly 80 and he started making appearances and public posts about how he was "working with jay and the officials" as if he had some effect on us when in reality it was down to the hard work of myself, fasty, show, empire mind, vishal, buzz hed etc. It kind of put a big dampener on us as officials cause it was putting out false ideas to the members as if he had a big part to play and if he went that we would miss him - which would have been far far from the truth if he didn't dig his claws in

Also he was trying to push bella sedai towards being next leader which was a terrible idea when you had people like code and starman who were there for leader and people like me, mage boy and conditions as your wildy personalities. We would have been kicked or ran riot over someone like bella if she got leader - she was too nicey nice.

I didn't particularly not like the guy, he was a very nice guy and no doubt he could have been a great leader in a different era of the clan world but I found his nice guy approach way too outdated for post 2008 clanning.

Thoughts?

Mostly shit like you describe. He was an old member of the clan that went to HC early in my time. He had a short stint of activity as HC, but had to deal with the Rad schism because of a dumb decision to promote Demon over Rad despite Rad having been a HC/Warlord since I joined. Generally, he would come to the first 1-2 hours of a fight, then leave through most of his time due to timezones/work/uni. However, he would then come on at the end of fights or the next day and backseat QB our decisions. Then, like you describe would take the credit for good things/wins and then tell members 'if I was there that would never happen' for decisions that ended up bad.

When my time came, Shaid, Magic, and I were the day to day leaders who actually were interacting and observing fights, he over-ruled quite a few promotion decisions. Ultimately, I got kicked for calling him out on going back on a promise he made a long time ago not to rerank a certain person because they had caused issues previously, and he KB'ed me from TS and the clan.

I didn't dislike him as a clanmate, but he was a back-stabber/secretive official who constantly put one face to members and his shitty side to other officials mainly when he no longer needed them. Ironically enough I had an Australian prof in Grad school who was the same way.

Edited by Seanq1357
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JayJay said:

@Eric`` @Seanq1357

Thoughts?

The same exact thing to a T.

• Like 1

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

15 minutes ago, true said:

As a newly promoted Rider, how are you going to help the clan?

Hopefully grow our community, keep us active and help forge an awesome future for Tempy ?

• Like 3

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

6 hours ago, JayJay said:

@Eric`` @Seanq1357

Thoughts?

Cold as fuck leaving out code bro