I'm La Hire 44 - AMA

Eric``

2 minutes ago, I Kill Batty said:

If all your clans battled each other at their peaks, which do you think would win

Cor by far

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

If it's been asked just ignore me. 15 pages of roonies...

Why do you think 'THE' never really achieved perhaps their full potential considering the numbers you could pull?  Were the members less interested in the PvP element and more interested in the community?

I never knew a lot about THE, but always remember you to be like 'Fear' where you had large numbers here and there but never felt you were pushing for the top.  Not intended negatively, just my memory. 

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

Fuck Marry Kill:

Dreambash3r

Firehands9

RagingPanda

Create Overwatch power rankings:

- Eric, Joe, Out, Ammastus, Mona, Dreambash3r, Pengy, + whoever else you've played with from Tempest

If you were British would you still have joined Tempest?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

KSVDZyo.png

SCE5Fis.png

o1Uh7MU.png

7 hours ago, Josh said:

If it's been asked just ignore me. 15 pages of roonies...

Why do you think 'THE' never really achieved perhaps their full potential considering the numbers you could pull?  Were the members less interested in the PvP element and more interested in the community?

I never knew a lot about THE, but always remember you to be like 'Fear' where you had large numbers here and there but never felt you were pushing for the top.  Not intended negatively, just my memory. 

The members were starving for it, unfortunately complete and utter incompetent leadership plagued the clan for many years, every time 'THE' made a serious push, a garbage group of upper leadership would make sure to stomp them back down.

5 hours ago, Venenatis said:

What is your opinion of me as a person and as an official?

You're the shit bro, I love how even without a mic you actually get involved with the community, which in my opinion is wone of the most important thing for an official. Plus you're the head graphics designer of the BBU, what is there not to love??

3 hours ago, Out said:

Fuck Marry Kill:

Dreambash3r

Firehands9

RagingPanda

Create Overwatch power rankings:

- Eric, Joe, Out, Ammastus, Mona, Dreambash3r, Pengy, + whoever else you've played with from Tempest

If you were British would you still have joined Tempest?

Good god

Fuck: Panda cuz you can tell he takes it in the ass

Marry: Dreambasher because hed cook and clean

Kill: Firehands9 cuz hes from boca de raton

- I've only played multiple games with you, mona, joe and panda soooo Out -> Mona -> Eric/Joe -GIANT POWER GAP- Panda

Yes so You, me, and @Teemo could form a classic british faggot unit

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

On 10/27/2020 at 7:48 AM, Wee Man said:

I can safely say that Marco was a fucking gigantic low IQ retard and easily the worst "leader" I've ever had the displeasure of being under. Also to make things juicy I went and grabbed Scott's side of the story:

clc7wQk.png

So good, low IQ...yet I've built an e-commerce brand worth over 7 figures within 12-months (right after I stopped wasting my time with Ronin / Runescape). This is also coming from a butcher earning $15-20/hour ?. Whilst scott is at college trying to achieve a feat I accomplished over 7 years ago...I'm surely lower IQ than you both.

Ronin + Exodus merge was literally a last ditch attempt to create some activity in F2P Clan World. I think me and Eric both agreed, we could try that and possibly have some fun fights for a few months - or try the slow grind of building a new clan up (on a much shitter version of the Runescape we used to love) which was unlikely to succeed and was a grind no1 had time for.

Working with Scott + Wee Man was like banging my head against a wall. Couldn't understand the simple concept that F2P Wilderness was dead at that time and we had to attempt to transition into P2P to make the clan work. 

To Eric:

1. In 2009~, who would you have promoted in Exodus? (My ONLY reasoning for having Dakota as Leader was she was the only person I knew wouldn't close the clan - I had always planned to return just IRL was screwing me at the time. From memory, there were very little options at the time, in terms of Officials who had been with us long enough - we had some great members / Officials with the potential to be Leaders, but you can't come into a clan and after a few months become the owner of it. Out of IMK / Hios / Hscrusader / Tomisme / Duv, the only candidate would've been IMK - but I have no idea how long he'd been in the clan at the time - maybe he can confirm.

Also re:

mass accept Syndacate members which gave us a fake power boost and most of them would eventually all leave making the clan suffer.

this same grounp of Syndicate members: Lukas1400, D2Master 12 etc. eventually mass joined VR and made them a powerhouse.

The reason we couldn't maintain those members, was due to the nature of our official team at the time. Too much drama, no stability - the 2nd in command was Dakota who could barely string a sentence together... FM11 was an amazing caller but bi-polar. If you compared our ranks to any of the top 5~ clans: VR / EOS / DI / DF etc. it just didn't match up.

Edited by DInvoker
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, DInvoker said:

So good, low IQ...yet I've built an e-commerce brand worth over 7 figures within 12-months (right after I stopped wasting my time with Ronin / Runescape). This is also coming from a butcher earning $15-20/hour ?. Whilst scott is at college trying to achieve a feat I accomplished over 7 years ago...I'm surely lower IQ than you both.

Ronin + Exodus merge was literally a last ditch attempt to create some activity in F2P Clan World. I think me and Eric both agreed, we could try that and possibly have some fun fights for a few months - or try the slow grind of building a new clan up (on a much shitter version of the Runescape we used to love) which was unlikely to succeed and was a grind no1 had time for.

Working with Scott + Wee Man was like banging my head against a wall. Couldn't understand the simple concept that F2P Wilderness was dead at that time and we had to attempt to transition into P2P to make the clan work. 

To Eric:

1. In 2009~, who would you have promoted in Exodus? (My ONLY reasoning for having Dakota as Leader was she was the only person I knew wouldn't close the clan - I had always planned to return just IRL was screwing me at the time. From memory, there were very little options at the time, in terms of Officials who had been with us long enough - we had some great members / Officials with the potential to be Leaders, but you can't come into a clan and after a few months become the owner of it. Out of IMK / Hios / Hscrusader / Tomisme / Duv, the only candidate would've been IMK - but I have no idea how long he'd been in the clan at the time - maybe he can confirm.

Also re:

this same grounp of Syndicate members: Lukas1400, D2Master 12 etc. eventually mass joined VR and made them a powerhouse.

The reason we couldn't maintain those members, was due to the nature of our official team at the time. Too much drama, no stability - the 2nd in command was Dakota who could barely string a sentence together... FM11 was an amazing caller but bi-polar. If you compared our ranks to any of the top 5~ clans: VR / EOS / DI / DF etc. it just didn't match up.

1. Here's the thing, Syndicate was made of people who wanted power and ranking and wanted it now. Syndicate and Exodus were very similar in overall power and ranking so why close syndicate to join Exodus? While they did have some impressive people, I just think if they weren't happy in Syn, why would they be happy in Exodus? You grew Exodus slowly but surely into a staple top 10 clan which is amazing, especially given the time, I just don't think accepting them as fast as we did was the play, even if we told them to stay clanless for 2 weeks, then they can all join if they want to, I feel like very few if any would have actually joined. It was a hard gamble, I don't blame you too much for accepting them, like you said they hads some great guys with them. it's just when they did leave the friends they made in exodus they convinced to leave with them and it started a nasty chain reaction.

I have insane respect for what you did with exodus, when you had to step down I don't know that there was anyone that could have maintained your success, sure Dakota would never let it die, but someone like IMK I feel would have had a better chance of keeping exodus something special, maybe he would have given up if it reached the lows it did with Dakota, but I think IMK would have had respect from the members, and people outside of exodus and that would have kept it marching on instead of spiraling down.

Also, I just hope you know, I might disagree with some of your decisions but what you did with exodus in 2009, was pretty damn amazing and you'll always have my respect for that.

• Thanks 1

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

Thanks @Eric``. I think us mass accepting Syndicate co-incided with the JCup at the time. If we had made the JCup finals, it would've been a unique experience and I'm a gambling type of person. :hash: + we got Hios and Hscrusader from Syndicate, who ended up being pretty important for us. Tomisme / Duvasio could also tolerate Dakota somehow...but the clan needed much stable Leadership overall to be sustainable. 

@Brian Did you have a spy in Exodus when we fought in the J Cup? (it wouldn't have been hard)

Who did DI fight in the final?

Edited by DInvoker

5 hours ago, DInvoker said:

To Eric:

Also re:

Didnt read btw you ugly loser lmfao!

• Haha 3

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

On 10/27/2020 at 2:48 PM, 3lite said:

In one of your earlier comments, you mentioned that Corr did a bit of weekday pking in a later time zone, often fighting CL.  In my experience with EH, CL didn't think very highly of EH until we fought them in a planned PKRI in their timezone, after which they treated us with a lot more respect.  I think CL was stuck in a weird spot, because they were generally the strongest AU clan, but really struggled to get challenging fights with the top GMT/EST clans.  I could see Corr stepping up in that time zone garnering a lot of respect from the CL memberbase.

How was the relationship between CL and Corr?

CL didn't respect anyone because we had Americans who would wake up at 5am to attend fights, while "top clans" would use bed time as an excuse to not take an L. All while expecting CL to do what they couldn't.

7PM EST is not Aussie timezone

• Like 1

ZUE0lMx.jpg

35 minutes ago, Trevor said:

CL didn't respect anyone because we had Americans who would wake up at 5am to attend fights, while "top clans" would use bed time as an excuse to not take an L. All while expecting CL to do what they couldn't.

7PM EST is not Aussie timezone

Hey man, Cor gave yall plenty of fights, cor vs CL + RR was once the longest fight ever, from like 10 pm est to 12 pm est the next day lol

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

52 minutes ago, Seanq1357 said:

If you could have kicked anyone out of any of your clans, why would you kick Demonchild27?

:jim:

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png