I'm La Hire 44 - AMA

Eric``

10 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

It's come up a few times on this thread that the Ronin/Exodus merge just simply didn't work and wasn't going to work - at least from what has been said.

What 2 clans that didn't merge at any point do you think would have worked best as an actual merge ?

Additionally if you could pick 2 clans from any era and have them work flawlessly together merged, what 2 clans would that be? 

Col and TT I feel like coulda been something pretty special

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

In one of your earlier comments, you mentioned that Corr did a bit of weekday pking in a later time zone, often fighting CL.  In my experience with EH, CL didn't think very highly of EH until we fought them in a planned PKRI in their timezone, after which they treated us with a lot more respect.  I think CL was stuck in a weird spot, because they were generally the strongest AU clan, but really struggled to get challenging fights with the top GMT/EST clans.  I could see Corr stepping up in that time zone garnering a lot of respect from the CL memberbase.

How was the relationship between CL and Corr?

7R85FSe.png

5 minutes ago, 3lite said:

In one of your earlier comments, you mentioned that Corr did a bit of weekday pking in a later time zone, often fighting CL.  In my experience with EH, CL didn't think very highly of EH until we fought them in a planned PKRI in their timezone, after which they treated us with a lot more respect.  I think CL was stuck in a weird spot, because they were generally the strongest AU clan, but really struggled to get challenging fights with the top GMT/EST clans.  I could see Corr stepping up in that time zone garnering a lot of respect from the CL memberbase.

How was the relationship between CL and Corr?

In Cor we loved fighting them, we had our share of aussies too so it helped both sides keep members happy. Always respected cl.

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

Hey Eric, I visited Cor forums a few times and it was cool how you guys treated guests. Anyways a weird question: do you remember Aville72 from Cor? I used to sell him magic logs and we both had no idea that we were in the clanning scene lol.

8 minutes ago, Go Leafs said:

Hey Eric, I visited Cor forums a few times and it was cool how you guys treated guests. Anyways a weird question: do you remember Aville72 from Cor? I used to sell him magic logs and we both had no idea that we were in the clanning scene lol.

Remember the name but thats about it haha

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

34 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

Remember the name but thats about it haha

Nice and along the same lines I wanted to ask about the core members. IMO, an underrated aspect of any good clan is its core membership base. Each clan has those 10-30 members that are quite active and make it easier for the leadership team to do their job. Out of all the clans that you've been in, which clan had the best core members and why?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Go Leafs said:

Nice and along the same lines I wanted to ask about the core members. IMO, an underrated aspect of any good clan is its core membership base. Each clan has those 10-30 members that are quite active and make it easier for the leadership team to do their job. Out of all the clans that you've been in, which clan had the best core members and why?

Probably Eos, I don't think there has ever been a clan that could thrive on any game at anytime regardless of what was happening on runescape.

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

Glad to hear what you've mentioned about Corruption. Definitely one of those clans who had a massively underrated community in the clan world and because we rose and fell so much, I don't think we were given the respect we deserved. Even though I joined later, there was nothing better than a Corruption clan on top of their game and fighting DF was my favourite, I always felt stakes were higher when we fought them. I really wish I joined the clan a lot sooner! 

I think when I joined in 09 you were no longer in Corruption, how did people generally take to you leaving do you think? What were your opinions on Corruption in 09/10/11/12? 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

Hey Barf ii here, dunno if you/anyone will recognise me but there's a lot of familiar names in this thread which is nice to see.

I always enjoyed it when you were in The and there was always a good sense of hope in the clan.

I am genuinely surprised at all of the people that are active in clans still, for someone that has been out of the scene for 5? years how would you rate the clan situation now, are there many left or just a few?

One of your earlier questions said about f2p coming back and you said fall in fights aren't really a thing, how do fights look now?

Do you think more people new/old should return to clans, why/why not?

I suppose most of these questions aren't really about you but it does say anything. =D

1 hour ago, Buzz said:

Glad to hear what you've mentioned about Corruption. Definitely one of those clans who had a massively underrated community in the clan world and because we rose and fell so much, I don't think we were given the respect we deserved. Even though I joined later, there was nothing better than a Corruption clan on top of their game and fighting DF was my favourite, I always felt stakes were higher when we fought them. I really wish I joined the clan a lot sooner! 

I think when I joined in 09 you were no longer in Corruption, how did people generally take to you leaving do you think? What were your opinions on Corruption in 09/10/11/12? 

At the time it was me, both rads, chopa, a ton of people to eos, lots of people to di, some to FR, cor lost like 30% of their ml at the time I left.

As for my thoughts on later cor, I have respect cor Code and Jayjay, but I feel like tom and enzock did too much damage to what cor could have been.

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

First off I’d like to say it’s been great getting to know you. I didn’t know probably 90+% of the starting tempest members but being able to go on Corp trips, raids and pks has given me lots of opportunity to get to know some people so thanks for all that you’ve done to help grow the community here. 

How hard did true 2k8 have to recruit you to get you to join tempest and what do you think of him as a leader?

What are some things you would like to see us achieve as a clan? 

Do you have any hobbies besides gaming and if so what are they? 

Do you have any crazy bucket list items? 

Edited by dnd5
  • Like 3

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

3 minutes ago, dnd5 said:

First off I’d like to say it’s been great getting to know you. I didn’t know probably 90+% of the starting tempest members but being able to go on Corp trips, raids and pks has given me lots of opportunity to get to know some people so thanks for all that you’ve done to help grow the community here. 

How hard did true 2k8 have to recruit you to get you to join tempest and what do you think of him as a leader?

What are some things you would like to see us as a clan achieve? 

Do you have any hobbies besides gaming and if so what are they? 

Do you have any crazy bucket list items? 

1. That means a lot man, people like you are what makes me want to work hard to help Tempy succeed.

2. Honestly, he got to me at the right time, and after getting to know him I trusted if we was going to make a clan hed put his all in it. He's super motivated and he really does whatever he has to to make the right decision for the clan even if it isn't popular which is something I really respect.

3. I want us to be the clan that brings back the clan world.

4. Basketball, boating, going to the beach, gym,  etc

5. In runescape, I'd like to get a chance to redeem the second half of my clan career and restore some of my name. In real life, not really, I'm a pretty simple guy!

• Like 1

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

On 10/27/2020 at 10:42 AM, Eric`` said:

ink they need to be leaders right now.

I think the UN put an Embargo on DF to stop them getting fights. Recently been lifted though.

OT: What did your family think of you playing RS ? 

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

8 hours ago, Eric`` said:

At the time it was me, both rads, chopa, a ton of people to eos, lots of people to di, some to FR, cor lost like 30% of their ml at the time I left.

As for my thoughts on later cor, I have respect cor Code and Jayjay, but I feel like tom and enzock did too much damage to what cor could have been.

Yeh Enzock was a horrible leader in all honesty, so many poor decisions. Code, Jay, Starman were a good partnership. Having Conditions as well massively helped with wars. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

14 hours ago, Eric`` said:

In Cor we loved fighting them, we had our share of aussies too so it helped both sides keep members happy. Always respected cl.

Lol this is funny to read - we hated CL and vice versa from like 09 onwards

Who would win in a fight - ben vs mar?

Who do you think is the best/toughest person you've ever played rs with (in irl terms)?

What year do you think runescape will actually "die" and what year do you think clanning fights will "die"

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council