I'm La Hire 44 - AMA

Eric``

10 minutes ago, Germs22 said:

Hello Eric, just wanted to say hi and all the names I recognize on this topic.

Glad I made it to your rankings ?

Hey there old buddy.

7R85FSe.png

29 minutes ago, Germs22 said:

Hello Eric, just wanted to say hi and all the names I recognize on this topic.

Glad I made it to your rankings ?

You also made it into the list of people who influenced me most, it might be harsh, but I legit loved you and val, I just wish you pushed the clan more.

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

In many ways you are one of the only active members of the clan world from pre 2005 days. If you were to go back and do it all over again, what would you tell your 12 year old self about the clan world and how would you do it differently?

If there was someone in the clan world who looked up to you and wanted to start a new clan in 2020, what advice would you give them about getting started?

Think you touched on this before but who are the people you looked up to when you were first starting? Who were the people you looked up to most overall over the entirety of the game?

Thoughts on Eternal Honour?

What do you enjoy most about Tempest?

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

13 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

In many ways you are one of the only active members of the clan world from pre 2005 days. If you were to go back and do it all over again, what would you tell your 12 year old self about the clan world and how would you do it differently?

If there was someone in the clan world who looked up to you and wanted to start a new clan in 2020, what advice would you give them about getting started?

Think you touched on this before but who are the people you looked up to when you were first starting? Who were the people you looked up to most overall over the entirety of the game?

Thoughts on Eternal Honour?

What do you enjoy most about Tempest?

1. Stay CoR, chew it over with a snickers before making rash decisions.

2. Find a reliable TEAM, no one person can do it alone, a core is everything.

3. Finaltank and Red123nz Striving to be better, training up, keeping a clans focus on improvement even at the top. @Germs22 and Moombatamer5, they really left a mark when it came to learning how important having an active community and an involved community is. Chopa to not take shit and fight for your clan.

4. EH - I Despised EH in 07 lolol, you stood for everything Cor stood against! But overall I think it was nice to see how far EH went and what a force they became.

5. The people, hands down.

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4 minutes ago, true said:

Thoughts on the Exodus-Ronin merge? What do you think prevented it from being successful long-term?

Neither side was willing to do anything for the other. The merge could have been good, but I got the feeling nobody wanted it to be unified both sides just wanted it to be the same clan with more members.

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

Just now, Eric`` said:

Neither side was willing to do anything for the other. The merge could have been good, but I got the feeling nobody wanted it to be unified both sides just wanted it to be the same clan with more members.

Is there anything you would have changed about the merge (Certain officials/where they were ranked/using the Exodus brand etc.)?

aUBwTQ1.png

4 minutes ago, true said:

Is there anything you would have changed about the merge (Certain officials/where they were ranked/using the Exodus brand etc.)?

Yea, instead of being petty arguing over what cape what name what forums to just start fresh and be a unified front.

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

7 hours ago, Eric`` said:

No, and hindsight I wish I had of tbh, Di seemed like a place where Brian was super in controll of everything, and that didn't appeal to me at the time, but knowing what I do now I think I woulda liked DI.

DI was very regimented in its original iteration. That being said the community was very solid and very tight, and people knew when it was appropriate to screw around and when to get serious. I think you would have gotten on well there from the little bit I know of you.

Not a question btw, just an observation I wanted to follow up with. 

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

2 hours ago, Eric`` said:

Yea, instead of being petty arguing over what cape what name what forums to just start fresh and be a unified front.

I can shed some light on this for you. From our point of view we were smoking Exo in the wild but you were really the only people who we could fight due to number restraints. When you came to us with the idea of merging we liked the idea of having more numbers so we could actually fight some of the clans with bigger pulls but we had no plans to give you guys much of anything other than ranks. We just saw it as us saving your clan from closing. You guys "demanding" anything was kind of a joke to us really at that point in time. 

Looking back I think pretty much everyone was burned out and trying to create something new with the merge was just never going to be on the cards, we just took it as a number bump for the short period of time it lasted. It definitely would not have worked with Dark Invoker in the rank lineup either.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man