'THE' & 'THE' Futures with Germs22, Valaraz, and Moombatamer5

Moombatamer5

Who groomed la hire44

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

Thank you all for being willing to participate in this topic.

In the 2005-2006 period, I was a Rider of Rohan in Gladz.  At the time, I really valued the relationship that the alliance had.  I can relate to what Germs had mentioned about the ability to attend each clan's trips because I really enjoyed joining BK for their PK trips (my brother was in BK) and occasionally joined "The" on PK trips.  I can remember the Gladz opinion on a few alliance-related issues, but wanted to see if you all had any insights on the following:

1.) The Devilz was a Gladz ally, but had a poor relationship with several of the other alliance clans.  It was often a source of contention between the clans.  Things got confusing when I would join TD on their pk trips, and they'd end up hitting an alliance clan.  I logged out in this situation and would not participate, but I do remember a few Gladz that got reprimanded for fighting alongside The Devilz against alliance clans.  Do you remember if there were any leadership discussions in "The" about how to handle The Devilz~Gladz alliance situation?

2.) Initially, there was resistance to incorporating TMRD into the alliance and it was in negotiations for several months before they were formally admitted to the alliance (I think BK didn't like the idea, but forget the opinion from "The").  Do you remember the stance that "The" had on TMRD at the time?

3,) In hindsight, I believe that the alliance could have collectively hurt Gladz, BK, TMRD, and "The."  These four clans had a unique perspective and ambition in the clan world, valuing large scale, infrequent wars over frequent PKRIs.  Because these four clans were so similar in their approach, there was an opportunity for rivalry and competition to promote a different style of PvP play than the direction the clan world went.  Do you think if the alliance didn't exist, it would have caused the four aforementioned clans to be more competitive with each other, promote more competition and interest in warring throughout the clan world, and (perhaps) thrive as long-term forces in PvP?

Lastly, respect to Germs22.  I remember him as an extremely positive force in the alliance and I do think he helped to promote a friendly atmosphere between Gladz and "The."

• Thanks 1

7R85FSe.png

40 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

@Germs22 have you ever thought what might of been had we all stayed together in 2006? A lot of the people that left would go on to be upper leadership in CoR, DF and of course TR, two of which would go on to battle for the top spot for over a year. I really feel like we were on track to being something special.

I mean we were on a 15 pkri winning spree, I think looking in hindsight, we had what it took to be a consistent top 5 clan in PKRIs but with what we know now, every clan has its ups and downs and eventual demise. Ill just remember that summer for the good that came out of it. 

1 hour ago, MicroHaker32 said:

TF vs Phobia

TF vs The Corrupted (Corr’s jr clan), often turning into DF vs Corr

TF vs Adelais + 32fb32

TF & Valor vs DS 

All some of the earliest rivalries/fights recalled during that time, all equally fun 

Those were all some great battles. :classic_blush: Also, 32fb32!!! LOL OMG. Talking to you has jog my brain! Thank you! :classic_love:

o.O

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

11 minutes ago, Germs22 said:

I play tribalwars which actually takes more of my time than RuneScape ever did lmao. My co player is mattiorules, Drew22 and themocker.

But prob the RuneScape part of my life is going to stay in the past.

How much you spend on TW? Thoughts on it being more pay to win than Rs3 nowadays?

What's your name and server/worlds you play on?

A few of us started up on tribalwars.Us a while back and won a few worlds , Runites 12 and some DF are still playing 47 on .Us I think under the kabts85 acc

1 hour ago, Trevor said:

Gladz - Kinda were there, kinda were not. I never really interacted with many Gladz so I don't have a solid opinion on them.

Jagz - Same as Gladz. They were more MIA than Gladz though.

TMRD - My second home! The community was great and I still talk to some TMRD members to this day. If 'THE' didn't work out for me, I was going to join TMRD,

The last two, Blackknights and The Sabres, I do not remember them at all. Sorry! :classic_wacko:

The new one - BK - Burger King! LOL I do not remember much besides them always using the BK King photo a lot.

o.O

Just now, Gslax24 said:

In your opinions, who was the absolute most savage, dominant, and ridiculously good looking PVEer in the entire game?

Hey guys ?

Bro you're a fucking legend

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

3 minutes ago, Saxo said:

How much you spend on TW? Thoughts on it being more pay to win than Rs3 nowadays?

What's your name and server/worlds you play on?

A few of us started up on tribalwars.Us a while back and won a few worlds , Runites 12 and some DF are still playing 47 on .Us I think under the kabts85 acc

Current on .net servers and yes the use of premium has made it that much less fun but I still enjoy playing with some core players. Am on world 115 on the JoeExotic account. Haven't won yet because fucking swedes.

5 minutes ago, Gslax24 said:

In your opinions, who was the absolute most savage, dominant, and ridiculously good looking PVEer in the entire game?

Hey guys ?

thanks for coming on her man, appreciated ?

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

1 hour ago, VirgoVaca said:

Just want to say that I respect you guys so much and never really had the opportunity of interacting with any of you except for Germs while I was in ‘The’.

Why do you all think that ‘The’ and Gladz had more longevity as PVP clans and maintained a different culture than Jagz and TMRD?

Orange ownage baby ?

You seem familiar though! Hello!

I think 'THE' was more founded and known due to how long it has existed. A lot of people who have been in the clan since the beginning or close to (Annasweat) really kept it together. I do feel like the fire left 'THE' when Annasweat left. He just had something to him to really brought everyone together. Germs did a good job filling his gap, but no one can replace Annasweat.

I am not too familiar with Gladz, but I know they lasted longer than Jagz and TMRD. I didn't get to know Jagz, but what made TMRD special was their leader Cindy and the crazy trio of Cravez, Blignitz, and Joeri. Cindy was a mother to the clan and allies and really made it feel like home. A lot of people may not know this, but TMRD's leader did pass away a couple of years ago. ?

o.O