Favorite Alcoholic Beverage?

Mitch

Which is your go-to if you partake?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We're all boomers now so 99% of us have probably had an alcoholic beverage or two.

Which ones have you tried?

Which ones have you enjoyed? Disliked?

Personally a beer only guy with shots of whiskey or rum.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

I was a bartender for around 5-6 years, and I'd say my favorite drink was Capt and Coke.

Rum and Coke was prolly the most common drink I'd serve as well.

DF 11/7/06 - 12/31/16

ahri sig.png

Most things I don't mind, I don't drink a ton anymore but there was a year or two where I drank a lot more 

Beer is generally good if you just want to drink a ton of something cheap

Vodka is alright depending on what you mix it  with, same with whiskey and rum though rum is also decent without a mixer imo

Gin is actually garbage I accidentally voted that I enjoyed it, never had gin I enjoyed

Wine is pretty decent

Not a huge tequila person but it was nice the few times i had it on quite rare occasions

hard cider/mead both ok

nowadays i drink like once or twice a year unless i'm meeting up with people and we're drinking a bit more for the fun of it, so just get like a 6 pack or something of like mike's hard lemonade or some screwdrivers since they taste pretty solid and ye

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

This is a tough question because I love cocktails that involve any type of alcohol tbh.  I guess Vodka is my favorite since it's easy to mix into whatever you want.  Favorite cocktails include: White Russian, Dark & Stormy, Brandy Old Fashioned, Rum & Coke, Sweet & Sour, Pina Colada, Sangrias are nice (prefer red).  Margaritas are also nice, especially lime, but tequila kicks my ass lol.  Hard ciders are good.  Favorite beer is a Belgium beer called Framboise Lambic, which my husband says doesn't count because it tastes like juice.  I've taken a liking to Guinness lately though, so maybe I'm finally warming up to the taste of actual beer.

TLDR: I'll drink most alcoholic beverages lol.

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

4 minutes ago, Krystal said:

This is a tough question because I love cocktails that involve any type of alcohol tbh.  I guess Vodka is my favorite since it's easy to mix into whatever you want.  Favorite cocktails include: White Russian, Dark & Stormy, Brandy Old Fashioned, Rum & Coke, Sweet & Sour, Pina Colada, Sangrias are nice (prefer red).  Margaritas are also nice, especially lime, but tequila kicks my ass lol.  Hard ciders are good.  Favorite beer is a Belgium beer called Framboise Lambic, which my husband says doesn't count because it tastes like juice.  I've taken a liking to Guinness lately though, so maybe I'm finally warming up to the taste of actual beer.

TLDR: I'll drink most alcoholic beverages lol.

Dark and Stormy, I dislike that so much, hate Limes (idk why) and Ginger Beer.

But since you've taken a liking to Guinness, have you tried a Velvetine? It's generally served in a Guinness glass, 1st half with Angry Orchid and then layered with Guinness on top (so the bottom half looks clearish, and the top half is just black from Guinness), it's surprisingly good.

Edited by Kiwi

DF 11/7/06 - 12/31/16

ahri sig.png

1 minute ago, Kiwi said:

Dark and Stormy, I dislike that so much, hate Limes (idk why) and Ginger Beer.

But since you've taken a liking to Guinness, have you tried a Velvetine? It's generally served in a Guinness glass, 1st half with Angry Orchid and then layered with Guinness on top (so the bottom half looks clearish, and the top half is just black from Guinness), it's surprisingly good.

I have not, but I will have to try that someday! ?

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Beer beer beer 

can never go wrong with a delicious icey cold beer served in a frosty glass... From lagers to stouts and everything in between.... 

and jaeger is nice to drink every now and then

I mostly like beer and wine, although I’ll drink most cocktails. I like (good) gin on the rocks and screwball whiskey (it tastes like peanut butter lol).

I’ve tried just about everything at one point or another. Really dislike straight vodka and despite my dad’s enthusiasm for it, I haven’t yet gotten into scotch.

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale