Favorite Alcoholic Beverage?

Mitch

Which is your go-to if you partake?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, true said:

the last time i had a drink was the day before i left df (dead serious)

Great reason to join Tempest folks! DF will make you poison your liver!

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

1 hour ago, Pope said:

OT: I don't like to drink. But in the few occasions I do, I prefer something simple like a screwdriver or a glass of red wine

Ah a man of class

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

1 hour ago, Pope said:

On the flip side, you've been an alcoholic ever since departing DF. 

not true, I was at the peak of my alcoholism in my last stint in DF!

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

1 hour ago, Mitch said:

Ah a man of class

I don't know if class is the right word. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between $5 box wine and a bottle of Chateau if I tried. 

On 12/6/2020 at 11:58 AM, Krystal said:

@Kiwi Lol I told my husband about the Velvetine. He's never heard of it but he told me about Irish Car Bomb which I definitely want to try. And he said Guinness is a popular drink to mix with stuff in general so I'm excited about the different combinations to try lol.  Also, your comment about ginger beer: I usually don't like it; Dark & Stormy is the one drink I like that utilizes it. 

I'm not very big on chugging beer so I can't do Irish Car bombs lol, also can't really do energy drink shots anymore like Chuck Norris and Vegas Bomb. 

My favorite joke though was "Do you think Irish people call Irish Car Bombs American 9/11s" I even asked it to people from Ireland visiting and they all laughed, said no it's just a typical Tuesday.

Guinness is mixed a lot with other beers, I just struggle to remember a lot of em because they were so uncommon. I worked for a "Irish Pub" for 5 years and our Owner just loved Guinness, one winter the delivery truck was a couple days late so we ran out and he was flipping out without his 3 pm Guinness lol.

DF 11/7/06 - 12/31/16

ahri sig.png

2 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

I'm not very big on chugging beer so I can't do Irish Car bombs lol, also can't really do energy drink shots anymore like Chuck Norris and Vegas Bomb. 

My favorite joke though was "Do you think Irish people call Irish Car Bombs American 9/11s" I even asked it to people from Ireland visiting and they all laughed, said no it's just a typical Tuesday.

Guinness is mixed a lot with other beers, I just struggle to remember a lot of em because they were so uncommon. I worked for a "Irish Pub" for 5 years and our Owner just loved Guinness, one winter the delivery truck was a couple days late so we ran out and he was flipping out without his 3 pm Guinness lol.

Yeah well our resident Irishman @Brian wasn't too impressed when I told him I was buying cider yesterday to try out your idea. He says Guinness isn't meant to be mixed! ?(I thought it was delicious btw!!)

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

8 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Yeah well our resident Irishman @Brian wasn't too impressed when I told him I was buying cider yesterday to try out your idea. He says Guinness isn't meant to be mixed! ?(I thought it was delicious btw!!)

Without experimentation we wouldn't have modern day pizza lol, but I get it Guinness is quiet good on it's own, but it doesn't mean it's not just as good with a friend lol.

Ngl did not know Brian was Irish. 

• Like 1

DF 11/7/06 - 12/31/16

ahri sig.png

I'll drink anything tbf just depends what the occasion is

If i'm at home casually drinking it's usually a whiskey but if i'm out it's either beers/vodka/sambuca/jager etc depending on if i'm at pres/pub/club

Only have wine with red meat

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif