MILAD - Mage Old Day AMA

MILAD

On 12/22/2020 at 12:34 AM, true said:

can you give us an honest evaluation of each of the officials from Gen

Jack - Led the clan with with the purest of intentions. Wanted to create something unique, a small group of elite warriors to be the next thing. We started out great under his leadership. In fact, our aspirations and goals were what any mid-sized clan wished to be; grow our way slowly to the top. I feel like some of the assessments he made in terms of our crashwar with PH/Downfall were the right path for us. It was giving us constant action. I feel like the minute he decided it was time for us to retaliate instead of negotiating a way out of putting the members through something they didn't wish to be a part of, is the moment we fell right into their trap. I followed suit. I wasn't going to quit on him either. He did what he thought was best, with the support from the officials.

Pedro - A real warrior behind the scenes. He was active, attended almost all of our events. He did a lot of work that people on the outside wouldn't see. I feel like he doesn't get the appreciation he deserves.

Mitzella - A real work force in terms of organizing the forums, the members and the community. She had periods where she would turn into an emo like Redroc, but she was a key official during my time in Genesis.

Tika - Fucking boarding school.

N Forest - I valued your opinion a lot during my time in Gen, even though you were a quiet one. You were the most active official and always put all of your energy into the clan. It goes without saying that your value was immense in Genesis. I have nothing but positive things to say about Marcus.

Redroc - I love Luke, but like I said, emo.

7 hours ago, true said:

How do you want to be remembered?

I want to be remembered as the guy that fought and led for almost the entirety of the fight against Divine Forces that lasted 24 hours.

7 hours ago, true said:

Any porking scandals we should know about from tt

Too many to mention. We had so many girls, and they were all being hit on left and right. We had so many hidden relationships and so many public. From Plav with Lola, to Kezzab Reds and Roaminggal, to Altharion1 and Zayts. Apparently the beast tank, iSteph, turned out to be a guy and God knows how many tried chatting that one up. Honestly, Bish probably had some of the goods too. Who knows. I always tried to keep myself out of that bs and focus on the in-game action instead lol.

• Like 2

Q2Qhkdy.png

With that being said, I feel like I've written a book. Thank you all for your questions. It has been tiring writing all of those paragraphs, giving you detailed answers to all of your questions, but an amazing experience. I hope that you got what you came for. Also thank you @true for offering me the opportunity to do this AMA. 

Milad out.

• Like 1
  • heart 2

Q2Qhkdy.png