MILAD - Mage Old Day AMA

MILAD

Thanks for doing this.  

When our time in EH overlapped I found you incredibly frustrating, to say the least.  You yourself have admitted that you were very young and didn't understand the perspectives of a lot of the clan leadership due to the age disparity, etc.  I know that I myself have a very short tolerance for stupidity/ignorance/obnoxiousness/immaturity.  Not that they're all the same, but they have the same effect on me.  This contributed, in large part, to why we didn't get along.  Do you think if you were older when you were in the clan, or if I hadn't quit in 2009 when I did, that we might have had a better understanding of each other and a more positive relationship?  My recollection of our interaction(s) is not a positive one at all, so it's interesting to see your growth and the figure you became in multiple clans over the years, and how you carry yourself in life now.  There is no denying the passion that you had for EH and what EH stood for, but so often I felt your actions were in conflict with the ideals of what EH was.  

• sus 1

9 hours ago, inf` said:

No question. Just wanted to say it was a damn shame how your short tenure at DI reached its conclusion. What could've been

ye one of those where both sides lost out, big shame

1. Rank clans you've been in in terms of enjoyment

2. When did you realize Dyn/Bearz would fail and why?

3. Why did you quit the game instead of trying to come back to DI when the above closed?

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

3 hours ago, MILAD said:

In terms of quality and structure, The Titans. We had the best of everything: leaders, tanks, callers, snipers. You name it.

S2 Guh S2, Ro Arid, Diogo96, Pedro War & Armorhelmet 3

Of course. I tried to join Team Sweden back in the day and improve it. Although many of them back then were interested in skilling and community events. But yes, of course. We didn't quite manage to achieve what other country clans were able to do, unfortunately ?

Yes. Do you remember Karatekungen? We've met IRL multiple times. 

Thanks for replying buddy, that's interesting to know. And yeah I remember his name, must've been fun ?

Do you remember this WL vs TT fight? How was it from your end, and what were your thoughts about it when you saw our pull etc?

Did you ever consider joining RoT? What are your thoughts about former clan mates that joined RoT?

What were your expectations about Tempest at first? How do you see Tempest now?

Any thoughts on RS2 WL / OSRS WL?

My mate Jupaack said hi btw, I've also met him IRL. Do you remember him from TT?

Edited by D96

gucpsM8.gif

Hiii.  I definitely remember your name from Gladz & EH, but my memory is fuzzy on any interactions we had. ? Anyways, thanks for taking the time to do this AMA! I can't find if you answered Pengy's question about languages, but:

What languages do you speak? That's pretty cool that you speak 6 fluently.  What was the most difficult language to learn? And like Pengy asked, can you rank them in the order of the ones in which you are most proficient?  I'd like to at least learn Spanish eventually.  I only know basic stuff lol.  Any apps or other tools you used in the learning process that you can recommend?  ? 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

5 hours ago, MILAD said:

Qvevri Wines and Saperavi grapes. 

Saperavi is a personal favourite from Georgia. It produces rich dark red wines suitable for extended aging, sometimes it can be all from 10-50 years. That's what I love about it mostly. 

send me some? ?

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

Rxj6cZX.png

Why are you racist? 

jk lmao

Do you hold any grudges against the Ph guys after the gen/ph beef? Most of us involved didn't really give a shit after it was all said and done.

Are you aware that everyone collectively holds their breath when you start telling us to spam something because of it possibly being 1. stupid or 2. muteable ?

• Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

How much wine do you sell a year?(your own)

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

Have you ever wanted to be the Leader of a clan? Do you feel like you would flourish in that role?

Do you have any aspirations to be a Warlord-type official again?

Who opposing callers did you respect the least?

Tell us a funny story from TT ?

aUBwTQ1.png

Who are the worst officials you've ever worked with?

Did you have any pre-fight rituals?

Taking everything into account (ability, respect, accolades etc.), who do you feel is the best caller of all time?

Do you ever feel like you were the best caller in the clan world at some point?

Who are some of your favorite people you met for the first time in Tempest?

aUBwTQ1.png