MILAD - Mage Old Day AMA

MILAD

Do you think True and Murray hooked up irl?

Do you feel as though True stole the TBOW on that faithful day?

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

22 hours ago, King_Obina said:

How do you feel about @true as a leader?
Do you think @true should get back on calling, even tho he says it would give him aids? (like we don't know he has it already)

He leads the clan in a perfect way. He is a part of the community, he makes people feel welcome and he is personal with almost all of the members in the clan. He makes you feel like you belong which is what a true leader always should do. We have something special here, a community most clans don`t have and a group of formidable members that are better than most clans on the battlefield today.

I think that he should. You never just stop calling if you have called before. He`s a beast.

22 hours ago, I Kill Batty said:

Following the tone of the other day, 3 people in each clan you were apart of you'd like to have a beer with, and the 3 you would avoid.

The Titans - Avoid: Aaron (Doom126), Scuzzedout and Plav

The Titans - Have a beer with: Jatsenko, Bishinmo, Kezzab Reds

Eternal Honour - Avoid: All of the mf's that left us for TT at one point. We had a group of certain individuals suddenly leaving us for TT at one point.

Eternal Honour - Have a beer with: Haru Masters, Jonezy50 and Fiercechamp

Genesis - Avoid: Redroc, Chainsaw, Mitzella (something dramatic would happen if Mitzy would be there)

Genesis - Have a beer with: Tika, JcJack & Pedro

I've only mentioned people from these clans seeing as I stayed here the longest.

• Like 1

Q2Qhkdy.png

On 12/19/2020 at 7:04 PM, Robelink said:

Thoughts on the direction than the clan world is taking

Do you think there will be a time in the future where clans will actually fight for some time, compare endings and then leave, just like we did before, instead of dicking around for a twitter picture?

I believe that the clan world has been the most active in a while, or at least according to a lot of people that have played when I wasn't around. The revival of F2p clanning, how active it has become is something that we need to keep and maintain. Let's face it, most clans around enjoy F2p more than P2p in my opinion. It's going into the right direction. People just need to grow up and actually stop with actions not related to the game. It's 2020 and people don't seem to realize.

About your second question: 

On 12/20/2020 at 1:05 AM, true said:

Whats your favorite American sport?

NFL. I  follow it from time to time. Many people who watch it find it boring, but once you actually understand the rules and how the game is played, it turns out to be a lot more fun than expected. I watched a game once at the Metlife stadium in 2018: Giants Vs. Saints. It was one of the best atmospheres ever and the game was sick.

Edited by MILAD

Q2Qhkdy.png

What other clan would you have joined in the time era you were in of each clan you've been in if the ones you were in didn't exist?

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

EH should have died long before it did, it went out in the same sad sorry way clans like Exer, RR and Collision did. Oddly enough I do remember PKing with you in NI, it drove my brain at 300mph to see you applying for EH later on because that isn't generally where ex-NI would end up, I pretty much always stayed in the side of clanning that you'd associate with ex-NI (VR, EOS, COR etc) before ending up in RSD.  

Good history to read, weird that someone so loud could have a degree in accounting. You're supposed to be a boring fuck instead. Glad you realise NFL is the best sport on this planet - so are you a Giants fan?

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

On 12/20/2020 at 1:34 AM, Howl said:

Have you have a funny RS moment or IRL moment where people didn't realize you spoke a specific language?  I don't think that's ever happened. People usually ask what kind of language I'm speaking if they don't understand it and sometimes find it fascinating seeing as the language has no relation to my background.

Is there anything you want Tempest to accomplish in 2021? I want us to be able to continue with what we're doing right now which is not to take the game very seriously. We're a group of boomers that have gathered from many different pasts. We're here to enjoy the community, the events that come along with it and hopefully maintain that in the future.

If you could start a new clan from scratch, what would its name be? Colors/cape? What kind of atmosphere would you try to create? Horse Riders. We'd have long beards and long hair just like the Dothraki. Nah but I'm not really sure. I've never considered opening up a clan, ever, just like I never wanted to assume any leadership roles. It's a nightmare, at least for me. But we'd have green capes. In all clans that I've joined after EH, I still wore the green cape from time to time.

23 hours ago, true said:

Did you ever consider leaving Genesis because of all the out of game nonsense?

Yes. Multiple times, to be honest. My sense of loyalty and committment didn't allow me to. I stuck it out until the very end.

• Like 1

Q2Qhkdy.png

19 hours ago, I Kill Batty said:

Do you think True and Murray hooked up irl?

Do you feel as though True stole the TBOW on that faithful day?

Haha no. True is a scholar and a student.

18 hours ago, Vanzant said:

How dare you not disclose bearz

Complete nightmare mate.

11 hours ago, Ssj said:

What other clan would you have joined in the time era you were in of each clan you've been in if the ones you were in didn't exist?

Divine Forces. Always had friends there. My hatred for DF in my time with TT wasn't a choice I made, it came as a package deal the day I joined. It felt obligatory.

Q2Qhkdy.png

You always had a weird reputation of being off the wall and crazy but the few times I was able to hear you lead and call I always wished you might have been able to join COR. A lot of clans probably could not have handled you but you would have been perfect in COR.

Thanks for doing the AMA!