Which game ending or moment left you emotional/speechless?

inf`

mgsv done me like a gooden didn't it

[13:09] <+Jubita> i just don't care where he is from, idc if he has family issues or was born with mental problems. It's his problem not ours.

giphy.gif

IaUmpCU.png

On one of the Naruto games (Ninja storm 2 I think?) One of the boss battles recreates a major character's death from the series. They make you play as this character crawling around on the ground getting beaten to death not being able to do anything to defend yourself. Pretty wild for a game lmao.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

Game related -  my bad. I never make it to the end of most games I play lol. But I recall being speechless during MW2 when you knife that dude from the water. Unreal detail and a wicked experience. My buddy and I both looked at each other blown away at the time.

Edited by Jaye

If it's just game related than probably Zelda Ocarina of Time where he gets sent back to his past after completing the game.

Halo had some really good endings but nothing beats the first 2 Halo games IMO

Nier Automata gave me a sense of existential awe and dread that I've never had before in a game. Would highly recommend, also a great platform game

- During the first playthrough when you realise the enemy aliens have all been dead for thousands of years and their machine creations are fighting you only because they are programmed to

- When you realise that your human overlords on the moon are also in fact dead, despite having been told that you are trying to defeat the aliens / robots so that the humans can come back to earth to live

- When 2B (the player character for most of the game) becomes infected and you slowly struggle through a few more levels hoping that you can reach the end... but she dies anyway

- When you complete the game and realise that the whole 10000+ year long war between the robots and machines is pointless, futile, and you haven't achieved anything

Umineko no Naku Koro ni, all 8 games were just mind blowing to me, don't think I'll ever see a game like that again

Also there was a game I played based on Fata Morgana (I think it's a Dutch thing?) which legit made me think differently after playing, thought the young me so many life lessons shit blew my mind through the roof when I played it

Edited by Pietru

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png