All Other Games Megathread!

Victoria

Hello!

I wanted to make a broader topic to see what sort of games everyone in our community plays outside of RuneScape. I'm doing this because I feel it will add a new layer of engagement with members and guests alike within the Tempest community, and who knows? Maybe you'll find a common interest one or more people have on these boards and you'll be able to connect and have fun on the game of your preference. Hell, if there's a lot of people that play a particular title we could get one or more little clubs going on, or even a community wide hosted event if there's a large enough amount of support or demand for it!

Right now I'm mostly interested in the titles you personally play outside of RuneScape. You don't necessarily need to include how often you play these games or what your IGN is on those games/platforms but you're free to do so if you want.

I'm also interested in the titles everyone is anticipating coming out. Is there something you've had your eye on recently that you can't wait to dive into? Post it!

The single player games I tend to play are more of the boomer shooters. Things like the original DOOM titles, HeXen, Heretic, Quake, Blood and the like. All of which are great titles and I would highly recommend each of you play if you're into old FPS titles. Some of them are very interesting in concept, especially HeXen, and are very challenging and provide a lot of action as well as puzzles to solve. I'll usually play one of these games when I'm doing something super AFK on OSRS so I don't get bored.

Multi-Player games I have and play with friends are games like Left 4 Dead/L4D2, Age of Empires, and Europa Universalis IV. EUIV is definitely one of the more difficult games I play in my library, although it's a bit hard to find people to play with sometimes.

I would say that Diablo 2 is probably the game I spend the most time on outside of RS. I've played this game fairly consistently for a number of years, and I've never really gotten bored with it. Diablo 2 Resurrected, which is a full remaster of the original title is something I've very much been looking forward to. I just hope Blizzard doesn't manage to botch this game the way they handled the Warcraft III: Reforged debacle. Having Vicarious Visions do the actual remake and viewing the timeline of how they're approaching the development of this has restored my faith in the project, so here's hoping it's a success.

Your turn!

Edited by Victoria

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

Outside of RS I play League (EUW) and a variety of rhythm games (Bandori / Project Sekai / Etterna)

If I'm bored enough I'll play Minecraft and a fuckton of visual novels (weeb shit)

Edited by Pietru

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

Whenever I'm afking on RS I'm chillaxing with some frens on Battlefield/Call of Duty (CoD Mobile too). These are the only ones I'm good at lol. Also GTA V can be funny as shit if you're with frens but it's been a long time. 

7jmTOjL.png     

im a league of legends degenerate (EUW) and I play a bunch of coop games with my best rl friends, we recently played through a few tom clancy games, gears 5 and just started destiny 2. started borderlands 3 cus i loved 1&2 and pre-sequel was okay but not rly feeling BL 3 so not sure I'll finish it

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016

1 hour ago, VirgoVaca said:

Post your Pokemon Go friend codes and I’ll send you a request 🙂

7097 9612 5293  Haven't been as active lately but I'll try to pick back up on it haha.

Other mobile games:

Summoners War, Words with Friends

MMO's - currently not subbed but I pop back in for a couple months here and there:

WoW, FFXIV

Other games:

Valheim, Sea of Thieves, Overwatch

Many others, but those have the most hours on them and were played within the past few months. Thought about picking up No Man's Sky, or Diablo again someday. Also played HotS but it's been a while for that one. Husband has been trying to pitch Destiny 2 to me so I might try that out. I also have Tabletop simulator on Steam which opens the door to playing many tabletop games online. 

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Everything I play now is on PC, with the rare occasion that I turn my Xbox on.

As of this past week I've been playing Outriders since it just released.

Fall Guys, Rogue Company, Destiny 2, Halo: MCC on Steam, Among us and Fortnite with a group of friends every so often, and Rust.

Games I'm waiting to complete and/or completed are - Cyberpunk 2077 (waiting awhile for them to fix it...), Witcher 3 (need to finish the final DLC), Horizon Zero Dawn, Final Fantasy 15, Doom Eternal, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

Might be missing a few here and there that I've dabbled in or haven't touched in quite awhile.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Nothing PC/console based right now. I'm not really a gamer anymore to be honest. On mobile words with friends and that's pretty much it. Haxball with the lads too I suppose.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Hexen was fucking brutal

I got lucky and the previous owner of the N64 Cartage already beat the game and I was just skipping through levels owning everything but couldn't understand the puzzles cause I was too young