Gokuu Ssj AMA

Ssj

21 hours ago, Ssj said:

Oh what about a guy called iJapa/Japinha. He was envy; @King_Obina ; feel like he was brazilian but can't remember for sure

Yeah IJapinha is definitely Brozil

• Like 1

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

On 4/12/2021 at 2:43 PM, Ssj said:

Who was your favorite person in Envy, and why is it Scampr?

LMAO. Nah man you were definitely up there, but legit I can't name on specific favourite. Everyone was my favourite in different ways. I hate answering the question like this but I really can't name one individual. There were a lot of people that took the icing on the cake over others of course, but equally so, and no single individual.

If you were to do it over, would you have ranked the same people you had at that time? On the flip side, are there any you wish you would have given a shot?

Yes, all the ranks I think were best fits at the time. I didn't ever feel some sort of doubt after doing a set of promotions, it was always a case of me only doing it if I was certain on it.

Casey had a promo coming up had we not closed. Fergus also could've easily got promoted down the line. Elijah/John probably would've probably worked their way up the calling ranks as I had just starting giving them shots at the time. I mean where elijah is at now speaks for itself on that one.

Which officials retirement, leaving, kick, or demotion do you think had large impacts on the clan and/or on you personally? - Can be looked at as two separate questions or one. 

When dreambasher quit - it had influence on a few people, especially females. 

When you got demoted - A few minions of urs didnt take it well 👀 but there were no casualties 

DDA - This probably was the biggest casualty leave/kick. But still only a few bodies.

Ghosty demotion(?)/leave(?) in early days - He was a warlord once. Glad he stuck around in the end until the last day, but people at the time I guess didn't take it well since he was a known figure in the clan. Thankfully it lasted only shortly before he was happy being a respected member.

Do you still wish that you were leading a clan so it could go in the direction of your choosing?

I'd love to in an ideal world, but with the current state of the clan world its hard for anyone to have the same levels of passion as they i did in 2009. I couldn't see myself sacrificing as much IRL as I would have to, to be able to lead a clan. I can't really do shit half heartedly or it don't feel right. I'd rather not lead if I wasn't going to make RS my every day to day priority.

❤️ You're a legend bro, the only brazilian I need to know.

Mona, Jubita, ZamoraK0 are the main ones I spoke to. Jubita used to hang in Envy ts with mona a lot who was Envy, and Zamorak0 was envy too. I've conversed with a lot of other brazilians during my time I guess, setting up fights etc, but didn't get to know them. Oh yeh also that brazilian guy who was in VR, iaya513? He's brazilian right? Probably like the first guy that ever got declined after trial process in Envy LOL. But he always messages me hearts and shit even to this day so he aight.

I think honestly you are mis remembering what happened when we had parted ways in Envy and I dont think I told anyone to leave the clan. What happened was is you lost my entire spare unit thats why it seemed like it was people leaving when it was actuallly just  not having an extra 45 opts of spares at ur fights.. SMH SHAF SMH

Envy OUR SPARES GOKU ENVY OUR SPARES

Edited by Dr3ambash3r
  • Haha 5

o1Uh7MU.png

Idk if this was asked but if you could get on a secruiting spree right now and everyone you say gets auto accepted 

Top 10 people from envy ERA but not necessarily envy 

2iAkAAG.gif

On 4/13/2021 at 4:29 PM, stone said:

when are you and hamz coming out to the sandy city?

Just give us the go ahead and we'll be there, Sheikh Stone,

20 hours ago, Adam_ said:

if you could kick the shit out of someone from the clan world in real life who and why 

Hmm, I don't think I hate anyone specifically by name bad enough. But anyone from the clan world who doxes over the internet and tries to ruin peoples real lives, gladly. They're the people I can't stand the most in the clan world lmao. Like y tho

19 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

Who is "the one that got away" for Envy

Hmm.. Possibly dr3ambash3r. At his peak (he's nowhere near as active and involved now as he was back then) I think if he stayed till the end it would've impacted our growth very positively.

• Like 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

17 hours ago, Elder Jr said:

do u miss me

Come back, I have DDA in my closet i'll release him if you return sir

23 minutes ago, Killaz said:

Idk if this was asked but if you could get on a secruiting spree right now and everyone you say gets auto accepted 

Top 10 people from envy ERA but not necessarily envy 

Hmm, this is based off how they were at the time, in that era. Some names here have fallen off the grid or gone astray 👀 Just off the top of my head again..

H A Richards

Dazuz

JcJack

True 2k8

Icedrop

Zeldagamer13

Tae

Mitzella

Shes the one

Doom of gods

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

13 hours ago, 10th Reaper said:

If you had to eat the same meal 3 times a day for a week, What are you eating and why?

That's a good question. Probably steak and cheese sub from subway. I could eat that over and over again.

Otherwise I could eat burger and fries for 3 weeks straight but yeh, probably have a heart attack at some point. I have gone through periods like Uni where I was living off fast-food for the most part, and I loved every second of it.

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Are there any events/types of events that you'd like to see Tempest do more of?

Hmm maybe soul wars events. Something we can do as a clan but where the rewards are still worthy. Or maybe more mass raid events since I've had fun with that lately.

• Like 1

mEPuMsY.png

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

Thanks for all the questions so far and it's been a pleasure replying! Feel free to sneak in any last minute questions, otherwise I'll be wrapping this up by tomorrow morning 🙂 

mEPuMsY.png

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

1 minute ago, 10th Reaper said:

Can you make me a banner?

It needs to be my scape character standing in a corner doing the panic emote are the crystals from olm are getting close. @Stewie thought it would be a good idea.

🤣🤣

I got you, after I finish @Howls project which I keep forgetting about. I've kept him waiting a day or two already...

• heart 1

mEPuMsY.png

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

Just now, Ssj said:

🤣🤣

I got you, after I finish @Howls project which I keep forgetting about. I've kept him waiting a day or two already...

Cheers pal. Looking forward to seeing it 😀

• Like 1

1239631627_SIGNWITHNAME.jpg.3e7df112b0192aef377d05ae817f2032.jpg

Why did you let me fight on spares for you guys? 

why didn’t I charge you for going to fights? 

why did you love me? 

Why did you come back to this game? 

also as co leader of KJ during that fight vid why did we rape  you so bad? And why wasn’t I piled first when you had a click on me? And why didn’t you join KJ? 

look forward to the answers. 

Pked Eh? 

51B6BEDB-7B38-41EA-ADC6-71C477D498BC.png

571B25AD-99CA-4FC8-8B75-4366A901627A.png