Gokuu Ssj AMA

Ssj

19 hours ago, Howl said:

What was your favorite non-warring event in Envy?

Probably the hockey.tk sessions or transformice sessions. They were absolute laughs. Hockey.tk would really hit it off here man, you down to help me start a sesh? 👀

Within scape, probably saradomin GWD trips with biggy and the boiz.

19 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

I really like your leadership style and what I like definitely shows in the way you answer these questions.

Do these good traits apply to your irl?

Thanks man, I appreciate it a lot. 

I'd say some carry over, some don't. In real life I'm not at the forefront of things, and because I don't really like to be. I like to be that dude that chills at the back and I keep my circle small, whereas in clans I can easily be at the forefront. In terms of being able to achieve things against odds, I've carried that over into real life. I basically was naturally really clever, so even with gaming tons I had ace grades out of highschool and didn't have to put in much work. When it got to college, you can be naturally gifted as hell but without the work you just can't do it. I did awful in first year, because I would literally pull an all nighter before exams revising the whole semesters content without doing anything but prioritising Envy for the rest of the semester, but you can retake exams at the next semester so I always thought 'we'll get em next time boiz'. It was only until the last semester was coming I realized this wasn't really working and I was about to waste so much natural gift.

Down here college, which basically is the ages 16-18~ is basically where you get grades that decide what university you go to.

It turned out something like this

1st year Semester 1 - Lots of D's and E's; 6 exams in the exam month. I remember one exam we had a spur PKRI so I didn't even revise for the exam at all and tried to use general knowledge as though it was a gameshow or some shit. It obviously didn't work like that

1st year Semester 2 - Lots of D's and E's; 6 new exams and retook the 6 old, still did awfully. Got some of them up to C's and B's

2nd year Semester 1 - Lots of D's and E's, took about 4-5 new exams, and maybe 10 resits. Got most stuff averaging to C and B at this point.

- Closed Envy -

2nd year Semester 2 - Probably took like 18 exams. Focused my heart out to this. Got my end grades as ABB in chemistry, biology and maths. Got into university. I don't know anyone who went through the rollercoaster I did.

I finished through uni and work as an eye doctor now, a fine achievement for someone who literally spent his youth playing runescape I'd say.

19 hours ago, VirgoVaca said:

Are there any e-porking scandals associated with Envy/Genesis/previous clans that haven't been covered in previous AMAs? Specifically with Envy, are there some less-publicized or remembered e-dating moments?

Haha I don't really want to mention names, I hope if they ever read this they won't mind. No e-porking but there was a fair amount of e-dating ongoing behind doors in teamspeak. I e-dated once myself someone who a lot of people would know. I think she's married now from what I last heard. But I won't name drop lmao. ( I was 15 bro, don't hate. It's so cringey to think of it now. ) It was just the once though.

Killamonsta and dreambasher were envys finest e-daters, uncontested. I think that's public knowledge to Envy members so I can say that much. These guys were the pimp wagons that drove the wheels of a vehicle we call Envy. But they always were fairly low-key and I never ever got to know juicy details. 

I know a couple of Envy member e-dating stories but I'm not supposed to know them so I can't disclose the details in public as much as I'd love to for the hilariarity of this. I turned a blind eye to some of it because well, I wasn't supposed to know and so I had to to not jeapordize my informants. If you're ex-envy and reading this, I probably know your story tha you don't think I know btw.

• Like 2

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

18 hours ago, Pengy said:

If you could build a lineup of officials (not including yourself), who would you choose? (Bonus points if you include why you chose particular people)

I feel like I'd end up naming the tempest leadership for the most part because I truly unbiasedly believe it's one of the best leadership teams I've seen. So I'll only use two tempest individuals I guess. Mostly going off people from who I've been in clans with before and my knowledge of them bar a few names I've not spoken to before.

• True 2k8, Icedrop & Ghjjf leadership - this trio could cause havoc with their experience, contacts and leadership style, especially in their primes.
  • Warlord/Callers - Lovelost & B289 - From hearing clips; these two seem like callers that could just have unstoppable hype and momentum in teamspeak. I haven't been in a fall in with either but I've heard lots of clips so going off that.
  • Council - Jelle, H A Richards, Hickchic(from TCC, an ex-clan) - The maturity of these guys is perfect for this sort of rank. All workaholics and have a cool head on their shoulders.
  • App Managers - Mitzella, Alice, Janne. Perfect e-girl trio. This would bring in a lot of simps which we could use to our advantage to pull high opts.

15 hours ago, Kiwi said:
  1. What kept you from moving up from the mid clans to the big clans? 

Time. Given more time and the position of Envy when it closed, we seemed that we had a shot at doing it given the continued hard work and momentum. Before that? We just took a while to rise, it was sort of like the current story of bitcoin. We started low, hit a peak, then would dump, then would hit an even higher peak the next time, then dump, the hit an even higher peak. The last peak we hit just before we were closing is like the current bull run, it felt like it was going to be unstoppable. Would it/will it be? Who knows. I ended up closing it before we could find out just like the government will regulate crypto before it takes over the world

• Haha 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

9 hours ago, Scumpr said:

Who was your favorite person in Envy, and why is it Scampr?

If you were to do it over, would you have ranked the same people you had at that time? On the flip side, are there any you wish you would have given a shot?

Which officials retirement, leaving, kick, or demotion do you think had large impacts on the clan and/or on you personally? - Can be looked at as two separate questions or one. 

Do you still wish that you were leading a clan so it could go in the direction of your choosing?

P.S.

2iAkAAG.gif

Made it to the top row BBY. Started from the bottom now we're here. 

Who was your favorite person in Envy, and why is it Scampr?

LMAO. Nah man you were definitely up there, but legit I can't name on specific favourite. Everyone was my favourite in different ways. I hate answering the question like this but I really can't name one individual. There were a lot of people that took the icing on the cake over others of course, but equally so, and no single individual.

If you were to do it over, would you have ranked the same people you had at that time? On the flip side, are there any you wish you would have given a shot?

Yes, all the ranks I think were best fits at the time. I didn't ever feel some sort of doubt after doing a set of promotions, it was always a case of me only doing it if I was certain on it.

Casey had a promo coming up had we not closed. Fergus also could've easily got promoted down the line. Elijah/John probably would've probably worked their way up the calling ranks as I had just starting giving them shots at the time. I mean where elijah is at now speaks for itself on that one.

Which officials retirement, leaving, kick, or demotion do you think had large impacts on the clan and/or on you personally? - Can be looked at as two separate questions or one. 

When dreambasher quit - it had influence on a few people, especially females. 

When you got demoted - A few minions of urs didnt take it well 👀 but there were no casualties 

DDA - This probably was the biggest casualty leave/kick. But still only a few bodies.

Ghosty demotion(?)/leave(?) in early days - He was a warlord once. Glad he stuck around in the end until the last day, but people at the time I guess didn't take it well since he was a known figure in the clan. Thankfully it lasted only shortly before he was happy being a respected member.

Do you still wish that you were leading a clan so it could go in the direction of your choosing?

I'd love to in an ideal world, but with the current state of the clan world its hard for anyone to have the same levels of passion as they i did in 2009. I couldn't see myself sacrificing as much IRL as I would have to, to be able to lead a clan. I can't really do shit half heartedly or it don't feel right. I'd rather not lead if I wasn't going to make RS my every day to day priority.

8 hours ago, King_Obina said:

Absolute beast ❤️

On topic, do you know any other Brozils apart from me, @Lemaster and @Victor ?

❤️ You're a legend bro, the only brazilian I need to know.

Mona, Jubita, ZamoraK0 are the main ones I spoke to. Jubita used to hang in Envy ts with mona a lot who was Envy, and Zamorak0 was envy too. I've conversed with a lot of other brazilians during my time I guess, setting up fights etc, but didn't get to know them. Oh yeh also that brazilian guy who was in VR, iaya513? He's brazilian right? Probably like the first guy that ever got declined after trial process in Envy LOL. But he always messages me hearts and shit even to this day so he aight.

• heart 1

mEPuMsY.png

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

Interesting video to watch, of us in P2P as we did hit it a few times. None of the F2P callers including myself even tried in F2P so there's this short clip of us killing a few RSD that were out, there were just a couple of guys who never ever called but did P2P often that took the reigns, including Caseys voice in there (we obv got cleared in the end)

mEPuMsY.png

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

44 minutes ago, Ssj said:

Interesting video to watch, of us in P2P as we did hit it a few times. None of the F2P callers including myself even tried in F2P so there's this short clip of us killing a few RSD that were out, there were just a couple of guys who never ever called but did P2P often that took the reigns, including Caseys voice in there (we obv got cleared in the end)

Very stoned, can't call lmao. to much brain lag

CASEY_PSD.pngBEST PVM.pngLUCK.pngEgt3L2U.png

AdkNBbg.png

5 minutes ago, Casey said:

Very stoned, can't call lmao. to much brain lag

I can't even remember did I meet you with dx or were you in envy already when I joined? I remember I used to pk with you guys sometimes during the early time I got in envy/just before 

running through revs was the shit back then lol had so much fun even during envy times all the late nights 

Edited by Killaz

2iAkAAG.gif

3 hours ago, Ssj said:

Mona, Jubita, ZamoraK0 are the main ones I spoke to. Jubita used to hang in Envy ts with mona a lot who was Envy, and Zamorak0 was envy too. I've conversed with a lot of other brazilians during my time I guess, setting up fights etc, but didn't get to know them. Oh yeh also that brazilian guy who was in VR, iaya513? He's brazilian right? Probably like the first guy that ever got declined after trial process in Envy LOL. But he always messages me hearts and shit even to this day so he aight.

IM very sure he's not brazilian. Maybe colombian? but yeah i can remember aya being declined ( and i was fkn surprised l0l)

• Like 1

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

3 minutes ago, Feeenix said:

IM very sure he's not brazilian. Maybe colombian? but yeah i can remember aya being declined ( and i was fkn surprised l0l)

Aya is venny, not Colombian 

• Like 1

outside of pvp what are/were some of your favorite things to do ingame both now and pre eoc?

when you were approached with the idea of being part of another clan in the year 2021, what were your thoughts? how did they convince you to come over? (may have been answered already)

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png