Who’s the best person you’ve met through RS?

Carolina

17 hours ago, Matt Robbin said:

I have met many people over the past decade plus of Runescape. I have never, before now even considered meeting the people I've met in a rl scenario. It's crazy in the short amount of time I've spent in Tempest how many exceptional individuals I've met, or at the least been reacquainted with.If i fail to mention you in this post please don't be offended.

@true - Say what you want about True, this guy has been the same person for the past 10 years through all ups and downs. Someone who rolls with the punches but stays TRUE to who they are is a rare find these days. I trust this man as my leader any day of the week.

@Vanuckle - One of the more thoughtful individuals I have had the great pleasure of coming across. Trevor knows how to command a room, but even more importantly when to shy away from the spotlight. Even in times of his own need finds ways to uplift those around him (I'm speaking mostly from a personal front here). Every great leadership needs a man like Trevor around to keep things running smoothly.

@Scumpr - I've also known you for the past decade or so. I can say without a doubt one of the realest people I have ever met online or irl. A little on the toxic side but I wouldn't like you as much if you weren't. I'd honestly trust you with anything.

@Encore - "WahtdoyaMEEEEEEEEEan doooood??" - Encore I fucking love you, dont ever change.

@Nancy - The baddest B*tch in any room. One of the only women I've come across in this game who can put me in my place while having a smile on her face. You're a badass Nancy, I'd tell you to never change, but I know you're already a few steps ahead of me.

@Carolina - I don't know that I've ever met a more lighthearted, beautiful, and caring person who also, somehow, simultaneously is the most toxicccc person of all time all wrapped into one package. The world is better for having you in it.

bro what happened to ur nuts also thank for the mention asshole

• Haha 1
  • honk 1

1 hour ago, eggshell24 said:

It would’ve been way funnier if you replied with that irl pic of me lol that’s what I was hoping for tbh. 

King Life Smoothie Boy has been lost to the ages sadly

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

My Malaysian Clanmates

We've been doing IRL Gathering since 2009 and we finally did a holiday trip last year at Villa

Who would've thought a game we all play when we were highschool, brought people to our lives and became close friends

• Like 1

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

I met Kempokid IRL. He was cool because I do not have anyone else I can really talk about rs with maybe except one of my brothers friends. 

Most of the people I met playing this game I can say this. I can go my whole life without meeting anyone in real life and be cool with that because I feel I already know all of you to begin with. I am an open book and I have an ability to get people to talk about anything.

cba to really write a good post and hard to say about best one, but many ppl in ronin. And if I have to choose the best then probably elder jr

Edited by Lander

Tokeologist/I3urnin. Met him on RS around 2004 and clanned together multiple times, opened pure clans with him, we met irl finally around 2011 and in 2024 we are still close mates. Known him for 20 years almost know and he's not even someone I consider as a friend from online because he's been my mate more consistently and longer than most of my actual irl friends.

@Hatebreeder - At one point we were talking whilst I was living in the UK after moving back from South Africa and found we lived 10 minutes apart. What're the chances. Came out for a pint and we've been bros since. Don't let his spastic opinions and abrasive persona fool you because he's one of the most genuine blokes I've ever clanned with.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

On 2/6/2024 at 12:40 AM, Lavigne said:

@Hatebreeder - At one point we were talking whilst I was living in the UK after moving back from South Africa and found we lived 10 minutes apart. What're the chances. Came out for a pint and we've been bros since. Don't let his spastic opinions and abrasive persona fool you because he's one of the most genuine blokes I've ever clanned with.

I reject this slander. I've worked hard to be an asshole, don't take that away from me,