IMK, AMA

IMK

Were you surprised to learn that your original leader DK Derek (Howard) was granted VR leader in the VR/DK merge that occurred a few years ago? What are your thoughts on his glaring omission in VR's all officials ever list? 

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

Given the recent revival in the F2P CWA scene with several clans participating and some active teams (albeit with a decent amount of shareds), has anyone approached you on re-opening Flip Flops? Do you have any interest in doing so and do you see it being viable?

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

Who kept removing my Bunny Guest on DF forums?

What are your thoughts on Adversity?

Why did you get demoted from Warlord to Council?

What are your thoughts on @sheli~

And the most important question ever...

Why don't you guys do F2P even if it's once in a while? Is it really because your member don't like it? Does it mean you wont participate in the F2P JCUP?

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Adversity Founder

spacer.png

HJ3n53w.gif
qXPPmoF.gif

I believe you were very critical of Renegades while it was around, even authoring a topic Renegades 2018-2018 when it closed. When you heard rumblings of Tempest first opening up did you believe it would have a similar fate to that of Renegades? 

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

4 hours ago, Adam_ said:

Do you prefer the leadership style of True 2k8 or Murray? What are their weaknesses/strengths compared to one another? 

Neither of them will admit it, but they're pretty similar.

• sus 3
  • sushmm 1

lApm4a9.png

4 hours ago, Mohd said:

Name the worst 5 callers to exist in DF

Probably going to offend some people here but.. Daviddamage, Mini bb, Rare (i'm sorry dude), JTM (I'm sorry dude), and uhhhh Mago Nero I guess.

lApm4a9.png

Thoughts on Whitey #s and his decision to try and keep Rejuvenation alive?

If the meta in F2P continues to move away from the tight box fights that decimated the scene, do you think DF would ever go back? Or is F2P not a consideration regardless of meta?

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

5 hours ago, Pietru said:

Just something I never really got to know - why Flip Flops out of all CWA teams out there throughout the years? What made you stay?

Was a fun team and liked that in the beginning it was very casual and not like the other teams around at he time. Of course we became one of those elitist teams in the end, but yeah.

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, danex said:

could you elaborate on why DF refuses to make the move to F2P with the scene being so active?

- shit meta

- clans using clients

- we've filled our clan with p2pers over the last 2-3 years while f2p was dead who have no interest in f2p

- timezone issues

• Like 2

lApm4a9.png

If RS abruptly shut down tomorrow, what would you do instead?

If you could choose a skill that you would instantaneously become an expert at, what would would you choose?

What is one thing that you have recently accomplished that you feel particularly proud of?

5 hours ago, Adam_ said:

How did Chronicflame get back in? I'm told he spied as an official

He never spied. On his way out of the clan, he gave away our RoT spy and gave the logs of #crashgate (an IRC channel of df+vr officials to coordinate fights/anti-crashing. whole thing was basically "yo wanna fight on wednesday?"). He was asked to give away our private IRC logs (both members and leadership logs) and refused to do so. He definitely snaked the clan but did show he wasn't trying to truly hurt us. He spent a long time making up for it and it took him many, many months to get back in. Most people wouldn't have survived the treatment he received (granted it was warranted).

• Like 1

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, Adam_ said:

How did you guys figure out Jim was spying on DF for RoT after years of being in DF and RoT having tried to ruin his life after he spied on them before?

I hired a local P.I. in his area that followed him home from Walmart after stocking up on his usual grocery list of Dr Pepper and Frozen Bob Evans Mac & Cheese. After that, the P.I. waited for him to leave the house next time and placed a small hidden camera in his room. It was only a matter of hours later when we finally saw what we needed to see.

• pepesus 1

lApm4a9.png

5 hours ago, The End said:

Which type of fights do you enjoy the most between F2P CWA, F2P PVP, P2P RSB, P2P SS, and P2P multi-spells?

P2P multispells CWA > RSB > P2P wilderness multispells > F2P wilderness (ACTUAL wilderness) > F2P CWA > P2P single spells CWA > P2P single spell wilderness

lApm4a9.png